I wish my fucking bipolar virgin weightlifting Asian roommate would fucking leave our room.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Like come on man. All I wanna do is make out with some girls while listening to Rihanna. But I can't while your autistic ass is sitting there on your bed with your fucking noise cancelling headphones on laughing out loud at Korean Youtube videos like a little kid.

• +1
Reactions: dogapm123
suck his fat 3inch cock, he will get weirded out and leave the room
also jfl at listening to rihanna, op is definitely a fag

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Stingray, turkproducer and 5 others
good I hope he ruins your time, his life has been nothing but suffering and you continue to shit on him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt, Arkantos, Stingray and 13 others
cca.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, turkproducer, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
Why don't you ask him ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, MiroslavBulldosex, SikKunt and 1 other person
38e.gif

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2846 and didntreadlol
You seem like the type to put a hole before your friends.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Bengt, Arkantos and 4 others
start inviting men around and he'll quickly learn to leave

don't even need to be atcual hookups, just get some friends to pretend

BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
You know something, OP, you appear to have something against people with disabilities because I have seen you post before about how you like to laugh at and in your wording ‘retards’.

If so, you’re a pretty shitty person but you still have plenty of time to change and realise how shitty you are right now.

You normies are scum.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt, turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
You know something, OP, you appear to have something against people with disabilities because I have seen you post before about how you like to laugh at and in your wording ‘Retards’.

If so, you’re a pretty shitty person but you still have plenty of time to change and realise how shitty you are right now.
Local wise incel.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
whys everyone hating on op lmao

I mean its not a nice thimg to do but why take it so personal this dude just somebody from the internet

• +1
Reactions: left2die

I mean its not a nice thimg to do but why take it so personal this dude just somebody from the internet
we're just shitposting

Well, normies need their ego destroyed. OP seems to feel he is above everyone else, especially autistic people.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and didntreadlol
Like come on man. All I wanna do is make out with some girls while listening to Rihanna. But I can't while your autistic ass is sitting there on your bed with your fucking noise cancelling headphones on laughing out loud at Korean Youtube videos like a little kid.
JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND HEAR ME CRY

• So Sad
Reactions: Jack
Well, normies need their ego destroyed. OP seems to feel he is above everyone else, especially autistic people.
If I can get a girl to my room I am automatically more of a man then him, and therefore I should be entitled to the room. Also, if this was 2000 years ago, I would have just hit him over the head with a rock.

• Ugh..
Reactions: CarlSagan96
If I can get a girl to my room I am automatically more of a man then him, and therefore I should be entitled to the room. Also, if this was 2000 years ago, I would have just hit him over the head with a rock.
Getting lucky with the opposite gender is luck based as a male. You’re not special, you just have the right genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
Getting lucky with the opposite gender is luck based as a male. You’re not special, you just have the right genetics.
No I'm not. I just socialize. Pussy is earned by socializing. Which you fuckers don't seem to understand.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bengt and Stingray
No I'm not. I just socialize. Pussy is earned by socializing. Which you fuckers don't seem to understand.
Well, I do agree that you need to be social when it comes to girls since not all of them will approach you first but there are also men out there that try to approach but just get rejected.

• +1
Keep crying for him

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Well, I do agree that you need to be social when it comes to girls since not all of them will approach you first but there are also men out there that try to approach but just get rejected.
Because they approach them and say some shit like can I get your number. JFL. You have to actually put the effort into getting to know them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bengt and CarlSagan96
beat hum up and tell him to fuck off to show off to your bitch ( high t)

This is true tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bengt and dough2
Because they approach them and say some shit like can I get your number. JFL. You have to actually put the effort into getting to know them.
keep on coping

Well, I guess there could be a ‘GetToKnowHerFirstPill’ if you aren’t chad.

• +1
Come here, rude boy, boy, can you get it up?
Come here rude boy, boy, is you big enough?
Take it, take it (Yeah), baby, baby (Yeah)
Take it, take it (Yeah), love me, love me

No joke that song is actually hard ahahahah

Tonight ima let u be the captain ;)))

• Ugh..
  • Woah
No joke that song is actually hard ahahahah
I know bro. Feels good being secure enough to listen to whatever music you want. Bitchez love that shit too.

• Ugh..
I know bro. Feels good being secure enough to listen to whatever music you want. Bitchez love that shit too.
Yeah I listen to everything, I do think that some music is still more fem and gay than others lol but fuck it U got incels here who refuse to eat lentils cos it “increases estrogen”..

• Ugh..
Yeah I listen to everything, I do think that some music is still more fem and gay than others lol but fuck it U got incels here who refuse to eat lentils cos it “increases estrogen”..
I used to think kpop was for gay niggas, but that shit goes hard af boyo tbh ngl ded srs... Kim Taehyung is my mans bro

• Ugh..
Legit, I listen to pretty much every genre. Listen to this shit on speakers with good bass.

I used to think kpop was for gay niggas, but that shit goes hard af boyo tbh ngl ded srs... Kim Taehyung is my mans bro
Okay yes not that far....

• So Sad
Reactions: her
@didntreadlol eat my ass!

• Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol
Legit, I listen to pretty much every genre. Listen to this shit on speakers with good bass.

Also I like rap while smoking a blunt and rolling off the molly techno ooms
OOMS music

This forum is cucked.

:sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back