I wish TGUN was chadlite

Aox Ofwar

Aox Ofwar

Bruh
Joined
Oct 9, 2025
Posts
9,738
Reputation
16,979
The things I would do

If he doesn't reach chadlite

Might as well rope
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN., Sean O’Pry, Former Shortcel and 5 others
he is on my scale
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and Aox Ofwar
Im awaiting his next extreme bragging thread so i can capitalise off it with a good ol’ shitpost 🫡
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
just answer duide
"duide" someone already answered

in case you are serious it is you have half the reputation of the posts you have, showing you don't post anything of meaning or value
 
"duide" someone already answered

in case you are serious it is you have half the reputation of the posts you have, showing you don't post anything of meaning or value
yeah but whats wrong with that hw does that show anything
people just dont like what i posting because i tell the brutal reality
 
nice no response jiust quoting what i said without explaing what its wrong

i think you are the :geek:
Dude you lost the interaction don't try to flip it on me

Move on with your day I hope its a good one

inb4 "muh you still didn't argue"
 
Dude you lost the interaction don't try to flip it on me

Move on with your day I hope its a good one

inb4 "muh you still didn't argue"
yeah i lost when all you reply with one emoji
 
dudes will hang on by a lie just to get the last word

I know you are ragebaiting but I keep coming back im an idiot
nah im not ragebaiting you just can tell me what i said was wrong when i ask you simple question

just replied with :geek::geek:
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
71
Matrix88
Matrix88
bdizzle1
Replies
2
Views
12
bdizzle1
bdizzle1
kariert
Replies
17
Views
63
yalnizucube3535
yalnizucube3535
Surfsup
Replies
1
Views
22
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
horseman
Replies
0
Views
7
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top