Aox Ofwar
Bruh
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2025
- Posts
- 9,738
- Reputation
- 16,978
The things I would do
If he doesn't reach chadlite
Might as well rope
If he doesn't reach chadlite
Might as well rope
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
huh?
No way you typed out the word huh with a question markhuh?
i dontNo way you typed out the word huh with a question mark
you know full well what he meant
You PTR-Homeless, poor, low, slave, Dalithuh?
You bro this has to be the saddest thing anyone can do when disagreed withi dont
yeah but what does that matter do with with anythingYou PTR-Homeless, poor, low, slave, Dalit
(Post to reputation nigga)
just answer duideYou bro this has to be the saddest thing anyone can do when disagreed with
short response aswell you are genuinely filling every criteria

"duide" someone already answeredjust answer duide
yeah but whats wrong with that hw does that show anything"duide" someone already answered
in case you are serious it is you have half the reputation of the posts you have, showing you don't post anything of meaning or value
"Its because I post the brutal reality"yeah but whats wrong with that hw does that show anything
people just dont like what i posting because i tell the brutal reality
nice no response jiust quoting what i said without explaing what its wrong"Its because I post the brutal reality"![]()
Dude you lost the interaction don't try to flip it on menice no response jiust quoting what i said without explaing what its wrong
i think you are the![]()
yeah i lost when all you reply with one emojiDude you lost the interaction don't try to flip it on me
Move on with your day I hope its a good one
inb4 "muh you still didn't argue"
dudes will hang on by a lie just to get the last wordyeah i lost when all you reply with one emoji
nah im not ragebaiting you just can tell me what i said was wrong when i ask you simple questiondudes will hang on by a lie just to get the last word
I know you are ragebaiting but I keep coming back im an idiot