I would instantly betray any woman for a woman who is 0.0001% hotter than the one i’m talking to

AchooWhalesAreBlue

AchooWhalesAreBlue

Gold
women dont understand men have NO loyalty

“Love” is a psy op for ugly people

Anyone with options can and will betray you INSTANTLY for someone with a tiny increase in PSL rating

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pride, GetShrekt, n0rthface and 7 others
you are an evil person if you do that :oops:

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and chaddyboi66
women dont understand men have NO loyalty

“Love” is a psy op for ugly people

Anyone with options can and will betray you INSTANTLY for someone with a tiny increase in PSL rating
I agree but there is no guarantee for new girls if it will work out well as a LTR so they should ideally be at least 1 PSL hotter than the one you are currently with, otherwise it isn't worth the extra effort and lack of guarantee

I agree but there is no guarantee for new girls if it will work out well as a LTR so they should ideally be at least 1 PSL hotter than the one you are currently with, otherwise it isn't worth the extra effort and lack of guarantee
anyone who says "LTR" I just know is ugly and was a founding member of r/theredpill subreddit in 2013

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 16371
anyone who says "LTR" I just know is ugly and was a founding member of r/theredpill subreddit in 2013
cope
LTR are the best way to get consistent sex with the comfort that you never have to try anytime you want to fuck, you feel less lonely and not some sad faggot doing meaningless hookups.
if you had a JB who you found attractive wouldn't you want to stay with her instead of having to actually put effort anytime you wanted to fuck?

• Woah
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue
cope
LTR are the best way to get consistent sex with the comfort that you never have to try anytime you want to fuck, you feel less lonely and not some sad faggot doing meaningless hookups.
if you had a JB who you found attractive wouldn't you want to stay with her instead of having to actually put effort anytime you wanted to fuck?
Verse wins again.

Verse: 1. Whales: 0.

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
I want gf i wouldnt cheat on her i would even share her with another guy if hes bi and attracted to me

pussy is pussy, it's not like a girl who's slightly hotter than yours will make sex instantly more pleasurable just because she got a better smv, if she's hot enough then it's all that matters

pussy is pussy, it's not like a girl who's slightly hotter than yours will make sex instantly more pleasurable just because she got a better smv, if she's hot enough then it's all that matters
Reported for responding to me while being a greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Verse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back