I would never date a black/brown girl

Bulgariansub5

Bulgariansub5

Iron
Joined
Apr 19, 2025
Posts
67
Reputation
74
I would never date them, I just don't find them attractive I have seen a lot of conventionally attractive brown/black girls but I don't feel shit. Unlike when I see a conventionally attractive white/Asian girl.
Plus on top of that they are usually stupid af and insufferable to talk to.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212
But can u even date a woman in general?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I would never date them, I just don't find them attractive I have seen a lot of conventionally attractive brown/black girls but I don't feel shit. Unlike when I see a conventionally attractive white/Asian girl.
Plus on top of that they are usually stupid af and insufferable to talk to.
Beggars can’t be choosers brah
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtide654 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
Reactions: Thodian
being a female is a deficiency by itself, now add being black or brown. Garlic naan punani
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I would never date them, I just don't find them attractive I have seen a lot of conventionally attractive brown/black girls but I don't feel shit. Unlike when I see a conventionally attractive white/Asian girl.
Plus on top of that they are usually stupid af and insufferable to talk to.
i would be disgusted if i had touched one by accident black girls are like shit once u touch em the smell never goes away
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bulgariansub5

Similar threads

polarpop
Replies
7
Views
56
polarpop
polarpop
presible
Replies
12
Views
59
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
Vyoman
Replies
8
Views
60
dariusfwb
dariusfwb
Eric_mxcl
Replies
20
Views
102
Recalcitrance
Recalcitrance
koreancel
Replies
63
Views
229
Junbae
Junbae

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Blondepawg'sDildo
  • alexascends.
Back
Top