sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
Higher T level, big cock, good at sports, low inhib as fuck, respected

While the white chad is only good looking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2846 and Demir
Mayo fags consider every black guy a Tyrone when majority of them are ugly as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achathin, turkproducer, Deleted member 2587 and 3 others
and get shot by the popo

• +1
Reactions: v123q43
Mayo fags consider every black guy a Tyrone when majority of them are ugly as fuck
No
I mean yes most of them are ugly
But the tyrones
Bro its incredible like they rule the game in 2019

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I’d still rather be chad than Tyrone. If you’re Tyrone people expect you to live up to certain expectations based on stereotypes (like a thug for instance). While chad can just be himself.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2846

BBC Game is a niche game.
And I'm not saying this as a stormfront cope because I personally find Tyrone more attractive than Chad and if I was a white girl I would prefer sex with Tyrone over Chad.
But it's a niche fetish.
White women who prefer black men want to feel degraded in bed. They look at the black man as beneath them while simultaneously respecting the black man as masculine (in a way that they wouldn't an Asian man or a curry man or an incel. A man can be beneath a woman but doesn't turn her on if she doesn't respect his masculinity). That is why it turns them on.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 616
Tyrones are underrated, tyrone mogs average white to oblivion

I personally find Tyrone more attractive than Chad and if I was a white girl I would prefer sex with Tyrone over Chad.
dGsgUr7.gif

I'm bisexual for BBC. And I've flirted with black guys on craigslist and Grindr. The only reason why I haven't went through with it is because I hear that men are far more suscpetible than women (4x) to catch oral HPV. Which can cause oral cancer. The survival rates for oral cancer are very low. So yeah, while I would love to suck black dick, I don't love it that much to risk death for it. And sucking a BBC with a condom doesn't appeal to me personally.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, TheMewingBBC, Demir and 1 other person
I'm bisexual for BBC. And I've flirted with black guys on craigslist and Grindr. The only reason why I haven't went through with it is because I hear that men are far more suscpetible than women (4x) to catch oral HPV. Which can cause oral cancer. The survival rates for oral cancer are very low. So yeah, while I would love to suck black dick, I don't love it that much to risk death for it. And sucking a BBC with a condom doesn't appeal to me personally.
@blackoutwhitein GTFIH is your ocasion to ascend!!!

• JFL

A white chad can have all that.
Not self hating but if given a choice I would choose being a pure white chad or a mixed Tyrone over a Tyrone. That because the former two’s global SMV trumps that of a Tyrone, both in the west and east.

But I would choose being a Tyrone over a Chang, Giga curry or whatever else out.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous and Pendejo
most girls hate blacks here in germany. its very rare to see a black guy with white gf

A white chad can have all that.
Not self hating but if given a choice I would choose being a pure white chad or a mixed Tyrone over a Tyrone. That because the former two’s global SMV trumps that of a Tyrone, both in the west and east.

But I would choose being a Tyrone over a Chang, Giga curry or whatever else out.
I would chose to be like Marlon Teixeira tbh

• +1
Chad is the archetype of the ideal man

so you are saying that Chad is only good looking
is this the only ideal thing ?

The jokes here about "Chad eats nothing and still builds more muscles than incels on roids"

You’ll be cursed with low IQ

I’d still rather be chad than Tyrone. If you’re Tyrone people expect you to live up to certain expectations based on stereotypes (like a thug for instance). While chad can just be himself.
Nah a true Tyrone can be himself too.

Broderick Hunter is a goofy soft spoken black guy and still has girls drooling over him.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo

Yeah but the chad will become banker, lawyer, doctor or something while the tyrone ends up working mininum wage in most cases if he doesn't succeed in sports. That's just how it is in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Yeah but the chad will become banker, lawyer, doctor or something while the tyrone ends up working mininum wage in most cases if he doesn't succeed in sports. That's just how it is in most cases.

JFL, thats usually how it goes

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Tyrone's life is more appealing than Chad's to me. Ruling over a gang and stealing whatever you like seems like so much fun.

But, despite the BBC memes, there are many females who will automatically reject all niggers. Chad faces no such worries.

Majority of black People never have to worry about sending a dick pic atm. I have to get the right lighting , right angle to make it look decent fml

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and Pendejo
Majority of black People never have to worry about sending a dick pic atm. I have to get the right lighting , right angle to make it look decent fml
I thought you mog everyone on this forum

Jfl
You’ll be cursed with low IQ
No lol.

Most girls aren't into black guys, your options will be drastically reduced.
I lived in Latin America, its even worse there. Any 4 PSL white guy has a higher SMV then a 7 PSL black dude. I think in Asia it's 3 PSL white > 7 PSL black. No racism, just observations

White preetyboys are more aesthics and heve better jb apeal