FUCKING SHIT , my 5'6 dark brown FOB LTN cousin slays in Poland with big tits foids.

To a white man such as yourself, they don't count. To a 5'6 indian straight out of the slums on new delhi, it's like winning the lottery my friend. You wouldn't understand and that's okay. Let the pajeets have this victory.

You’re right boyo, my post was in bad taste. Everyone deserves their own ascension, whatever works for them.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
It's true. Polish girls will fuck anyone (except me) but polish men :lul: Literally just be dravidian 5'7 manlet and you are guaranteed a polish foid.
@curryascenderr told you buddy boyo, if this guy and the other videos of 5'6-5'7 indian guys we saw with foids doesn't tell you that you'll brutally slay foids there then i don't know what will.
I will geomax to Poland next year and be taking you with me for an all expenses paid trip bhai we will see if this is larp or not

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and qazw
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ,, I can't believe this shit .
He legit posted pics in his ig with like 90 or something white foids in that country , with degenerate pics.
(He is ugly , manlet but terra low inhib )

Inb4 betabux ,
Nope , he is literally a FOB 24 year old migrant from slums in Poland.

Are Poland girls this animalistic? Do they fuck anything if that guy is not a autist ?

Only two good qualities I think of him are :
-he is lean , gymmaxxed , stylemaxxed.
- Terra Low inhib , (I can't believe me who is gigaautist is even relative of this guy )

As a giga autist I can't cope at this point .
Even though I got 6ft height , low htn face , but I'm still a 17 year old virgin curry in GERMANY because of my autism .
This cousin incident was rope tier tbh .
I rather be a 5'9 , LTN guy who is not a autistic.
Caging at the fact that you’re 6ft and still getting mogged by a 5'6 FOB, just shows how being high inhib is the ultimate downfall, water.

• JFL
Polish girls fuck on any guy whose not pole

• +1
Caging at the fact that you’re 6ft and still getting mogged by a 5'6 FOB, just shows how being high inhib is the ultimate downfall, water.
184 cm in Nike shoes ,
Barefoot I'm 180.

But I'll say this again even though he is LTN and 5'6 .
He is professional in Polish language, lean gymcelled body and giga low inhib.

Average FOB is bloated with a thick accent.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked and TrueRamirez
184 cm in Nike shoes ,
Barefoot I'm 180.

But I'll say this again even though he is LTN and 5'6 .
He is professional in Polish language, lean gymcelled body and giga low inhib.

Average FOB is bloated with a thick accent.
reminds me of this video

[8:20-9:30]

• JFL
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
Remember when I shared my uncle's bonestructure pic to you in pm

I shared that same pic to some high iq autist in this forum and he literally managed to get my uncle personal information by that pic alone .:feelswhy:
But yh he was a nice guy , Thank God ( I won't reveal that user name here )
He didn't doxed my uncle or some other uncanny shit .

He just warned me not to share any pics of my relatives again

did he do it?
Sorry man but you guys can believe it's a larp.
I won't blame you guys as you are right to think that way.

If I share pic of that foid blurred you guys will say it's a larp , as I can do that with any foid pic .

Only way is if I share that pic clear , then you nigas can dox him even though I trust Gengar.
But my heart tells never to share pic of my relative to any user in this forum after that uncle incident.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and TrueRamirez
>curry
>htn
:forcedsmile:
High mtn -low htn .
And don't worry niga my rating is realistic taking my curry tax in account .

If it was not for my curry coloring , I'll be low chadlite no doubt.
But my brown coloring handicaps me to low htn .

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ,, I can't believe this shit .
He legit posted pics in his ig with like 90 or something white foids in that country , with degenerate pics.
(He is ugly , manlet but terra low inhib )

Inb4 betabux ,
Nope , he is literally a FOB 24 year old migrant from slums in Poland.

Are Poland girls this animalistic? Do they fuck anything if that guy is not a autist ?

Only two good qualities I think of him are :
-he is lean , gymmaxxed , stylemaxxed.
- Terra Low inhib , (I can't believe me who is gigaautist is even relative of this guy )

As a giga autist I can't cope at this point .
Even though I got 6ft height , low htn face , but I'm still a 17 year old virgin curry in GERMANY because of my autism .
This cousin incident was rope tier tbh .
I rather be a 5'9 , LTN guy who is not a autistic.
nigga if you don't show the receipts than you just waisted your time with a tdlr shitpost.

PICS OR THIS IS TALES FROM THE SLUMS OF KOLKATA, send me half-blurred pic of the foid only, we will see what type of foids your FOB 5'6 nigga cousin is getting

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
@spongebob do you believe this bro