i would rather be nt mtn than non nt htn

otal_duu

otal_duu

non nt
foids either stare at me and don’t talk to me, are sarcastic or make backhanded comments or they act overly nice like they feel bad, never had gf and too dumb and high inhib for IOI

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deprived, Xangsane and 5 others
wtf is all this nt bullshit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio and rand anon
over for me , will be virgin in 20s

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
They also have way more smv

• +1
Reactions: ambi and otal_duu
Wtf is this shit? You can't even talk to girls?? :lul:

@Magnum Opus same

• Woah
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Wtf is this shit? You can't even talk to girls?? :lul:
i’ve tried once or twice but my anxiety got the best of me, them treating me badly didn’t help either

Ntpill is brutal
Being NT IS A MUST

Non NT HTN gets approached while NT MTN has to jester.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and HTN_Mentalcel
Wish I had ur face, I’d probably just go out to the town centre and start rizzing foids up and see what happens

Wish I had ur face, I’d probably just go out to the town centre and start rizzing foids up and see what happens
i want to do that but non nt is stopping me from it:feelswah:, i wish i had your height tbh

it sucks to be non NT but look NT. I can't fit in with the normies because i am non NT but can also not fit in with the outcasts because i look NT

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
foids either stare at me and don’t talk to me, are sarcastic or make backhanded comments or they act overly nice like they feel bad, never had gf and too dumb and high inhib for IOI
Lol if you think you’re htn

im nt mtn I just make sure my hair covers my face and then I can talk to foids

it sucks to be non NT but look NT. I can't fit in with the normies because i am non NT but can also not fit in with the outcasts because i look NT
you described it well , most people think i am nt and just quiet but im a non nt non verbal loser

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and hiwasuwor
Lol if you think you’re htn
not saying i am htn , i am just saying my experience the title doesn’t relate to me being htn or mtn but rather me being an autistic fuck

how many IOI’s do u get everyday
In school? barely any, maybe 1 long stares from some younger girls but I have a pretty unique look its just white boys at my school.

At parties and stuff I get hella, just walk in and after 20 min I can be making out with a girl

In school? barely any, maybe 1 long stares from some younger girls but I have a pretty unique look its just white boys at my school.

At parties and stuff I get hella, just walk in and after 20 min I can be making out with a girl
damn, mirin

can you rate me in pm?

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
embrace the autism and say stupid shit if you’re HTN, trust me 🥰👍

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
4114579_IMG_5637.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
embrace the autism and say stupid shit if you’re HTN, trust me 🥰👍
i’m not even HTN i’ll just get laughed at for the stupid shit i say

• +1