I wouldnt want to be 6'3+

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
The default setting for most people this height is looking awkward and lanky and it's too hard to fill out your frame and put on muscle. Plus it can be uncomfortable to sit in cars and other means of transportation and clothes your size aren't always available. Having most girls look like your 8 year old daughter when standing next to you isn't something I'm very thrilled about either. 6ft or 6'1 tops is ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
fantasies from the basement of a 26 year old 5’7 Brazilian virgin who uses specialized software to simulate walking next to a woman on the street

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 21661 and 16 others
fantasies from the basement of a 26 year old 5’7 Brazilian virgin who uses specialized software to simulate walking next to a woman on the street
I'm shivering at how spot on this post is. @slop slinger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Deleted member 18582
Imagine being sub-6'2.75😹

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, nope, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
Agreed 180cm is best for calves aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
imagine being below 5'8 or above 5'10. don't leave your house if not in that range

• +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream
insane cope. You do not have size issues until 197-198. Im 194cm and only have benefits from it. You still fit through every door and aren't hindered by it, unless you live in the slums of mumbai. I will give you the car thing, that can be a bit annoying

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yea and I wouldn’t want to be a billionaire. Way too much money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 21661, BongMog and 6 others
6'3 Is ideal

• Woah
Reactions: cytoplasm
The default setting for most people this height is looking awkward and lanky and it's too hard to fill out your frame and put on muscle. Plus it can be uncomfortable to sit in cars and other means of transportation and clothes your size aren't always available. Having most girls look like your 8 year old daughter when standing next to you isn't something I'm very thrilled about either. 6ft or 6'1 tops is ideal.
Somewhat true, but if you work hard enough you become giga mogger. Many men are 6’ and many of them are better looking than you. But not much of them are 6’3+ so it’s more exotic and there is good chance you will be the tallest guy she ever had and taller than her friends boyfriends. It’s big halo.

You overestimate the downsides too. Clothes are easy to find because your sizes aren’t instant bought out + you can sometimes find nice sales. Cars are fine, planes are hell. Other means of transportation are for poor people so I don’t use them.

Girls looking like your daughters is true, but they dig it. I prefer ones that are at least 170cm though.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Near ideal face/harmony isnt possible past 6'3 but If we're talking ideal perfect scenario, 6'3 all the way up to 6'8 with body of these guys lebron or w/e

Even around 7ft ogre modes viable. Hafthors girl is pretty good for him having basically 2 bowling balls with hair for a face/skull
D8dDQBUXkAIHfmn.jpg

All those minor issues like standing out, clothes or sitting, aint shit. Like at all in the slightest. I would take jacked 6'7 in a second

Last edited:
Near ideal face/harmony isnt possible past 6'3 but If we're talking ideal perfect scenario, 6'3 all the way up to 6'8 with body of these guys lebron or w/e
View attachment 2379842

Even around 7ft ogre modes viable. Hafthors girl is pretty good for him having basically 2 bowling balls with hair for a face/skull
D8dDQBUXkAIHfmn.jpg
Chico is literally 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Trust me as barefoot measured correctly 6'0.5 morning and 6'0 night height, you want to be as close to 6'3 as possible, I would even say 6'2 is doable

im 6"3 it will change nothing if ur legs are a few inches more bro like 6"6

where is the cope you rot on this site jfc if your height mattered you would be outside slaying but it doesnt so you rot in this forum just like I do except I acknowledge that height is cope

where is the cope you rot on this site jfc if your height mattered you would be outside slaying but it doesnt so you rot in this forum just like I do except I acknowledge that height is cope
Just beacuse i rot here doesnt make it cope. I'm a huge outlier

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
r/short cope be like

I wouldn't want to be 6'3, I would want to be 6'10.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 21661
Come to America. 6'+ 200LB+ men walking around everywhere

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero and Deleted member 21661
still, to this day, caging at tall incels here religiously claiming height is everything and not seeing anything wrong with it

still, to this day, caging at tall incels here religiously claiming height is everything and not seeing anything wrong with it
No, the tall incels are the ones that deny height matters. The only people claiming height matters are the short guys (like me) and the tall slayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back