Iasacrko vs Akuma [BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES PART 4]

who mogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i did not i had 2 alt accounts which i deleted and now im here
ive shown what i looked like before looksmaxxing on my many schitzo posts....
facial hair
bad haircut short hair
very bad cystic acne
bloated face

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
jfl my pics are weird i actually have good eyes but the pics chosen here were weird bc apparently even pic i take like this one is frauded idk what to man ill go record a video of me with the face zoom filter and go no lensdistortion and see. jfl i actually have a chain in my mouth
View attachment 2029398
everyone looks better in a mirror pic than a selfie since selfie distorts face but i wanted to pick similar photos

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 23564
did you dye your hair? in the unfrauded side profile pic it looks 2 different colors. pretty crazy side profile for unfrauded most people would look subhuman.
nah its just sunlight over the roof

did you dye your hair? in the unfrauded side profile pic it looks 2 different colors. pretty crazy side profile for unfrauded most people would look subhuman.
nah its just sunlight over the roof

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
everyone looks better in a mirror pic than a selfie since selfie distorts face but i wanted to pick similar photos
i should take a video do you know the 'zoom face' filter on instagram it keep your face zoomed in even if you are walking backwards to remove lens distortion

even if its 'frauding' its still me and its the type of photo that i would send to girls or put on a dating profile

• +1
jfl my pics are weird i actually have good eyes but the pics chosen here were weird bc apparently even pic i take like this one is frauded idk what to man ill go record a video of me with the face zoom filter and go no lensdistortion and see. jfl i actually have a chain in my mouth
View attachment 2029398
everyone here will say everything is frauded @tomsmith wanted me to shave my hair off because fraud, to me everything should count into smv even hair

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 23564
i should take a video do you know the 'zoom face' filter on instagram it keep your face zoomed in even if you are walking backwards to remove lens distortion

even if its 'frauding' its still me and its the type of photo that i would send to girls or put on a dating profile
well yeah a mirror pic is basically how u look IRL too so thats how girls will see you and if they like how u look in a mirror pic even if its slightly frauded with pose or whatever they will still like u IRL. The forum rated me LTN but i still get girls due to pretty boy maxxing and i also send them mirror pics first.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
everyone here will say everything is frauded @tomsmith wanted me to shave my hair off because fraud, to me everything should count into smv even hair
honestly 'frauding' is just showing the best version of you whether its angles or lighting or shoe lifts it still helps you so why not do it like look at women makeup frauding do girls go like yo bro ur frauding take makeup off then they are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, aBetterMii, Iasacrko and 1 other person
well yeah a mirror pic is basically how u look IRL too so thats how girls will see you and if they like how u look in a mirror pic even if its slightly frauded with pose or whatever they will still like u IRL. The forum rated me LTN but i still get girls due to pretty boy maxxing and i also send them mirror pics first.
exactly bro when i met up with oneitis there was 0 issues im just showing i look good in mirror or anywhere i take selfies too ofc but yeah u dont send a 0 lens distortion neutral expression dead face to a girl and be like hey baby lmao

• +1
55 motherhitches viewig this but only 23 votes wtf is this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
props to lasacrko tho mirin the hair if i were to lose to anyone i wouldnt mind him

end of the day i log off this site and im chilling when it comes to women

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
View attachment 2029398
If you had a better jaw and zome scruff youd look like a generic chad on google

• Woah
I dont believe for one nano second Lasark is anything more than 6'2

• Woah
If you had a better jaw and zome scruff youd look like a generic chad on google
defo when i get older i will get some scruff and maybe jaw fillers or ill see where my jaw is then

just took 0 distortion front and side view of my face since my other pics were frauded idk what else i can give to not be frauded

Just went outside
Idk

just got out of shower on front pic so jfl at hair

• Hmm...
I dont believe for one nano second Lasark is anything more than 6'2
Go look at my unfrauded thread standing next to a 6´10 door unlike the bull I was leaning

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
This battle was rigged from the start How is it battle of htn when he’s chadlite
i get rated htn and mtn all the time jfl

• JFL
Personally I would rather be Iasacrko because he's 6'7 and the flaws he does have can be fixed with surgery. Absolutely insane base that can be improved upon compared to the other guy.

• +1
Personally I would rather be Iasacrko because he's 6'7 and the flaws he does have can be fixed with surgery. Absolutely insane base that can be improved upon compared to the other guy.
I can still cope with leanmax since I’m pretty fat and rhyno ofc

BRO 2 More votes

Akuma has 20 alts STOP THE STEAL

i wanna know how akuma is not winning by a mile yet he should have more than twice the votes

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
i wanna know how akuma is not winning by a mile yet he should have more than twice the votes
Hes not gay looking like u, that’s the only reason members here upvote u so much they want a chance with u it all makes sense now this faggot forum

Hes not gay looking like u, that’s the only reason members here upvote u so much they want a chance with u it all makes sense now this faggot forum
you're coping by saying some homophobic incels would want to fuck me like.. the mog is just clear at least with the good photos i put. i wasn't even informed of the mog battle it was done without my consent

• +1
based
me too i thought jbw would destroy tbh
just be 6'7 theory

you're coping by saying some homophobic incels would want to fuck me like.. the mog is just clear at least with the good photos i put. i wasn't even informed of the mog battle it was done without my consent
I agree on losing to this chadlite but look at u, ur a lazy eyed twink if they used my pics here idve stood a chance plus ur probably short

• Woah
im going to sleep

lets see if i wake up and win

based
me too i thought jbw would destroy tbh
just be 6'7 theory
you just look better objectively and even if he was 6'7 which he ain't you would mog

I agree on losing to this chadlite but look at u, ur a lazy eyed twink if they used my pics here idve stood a chance plus ur probably short
since when are my eyes lazy

since when are my eyes lazy
they definitely aren’t looking the same direction one is always different than the other I think I commented that already a slight but noticeable difference

30/13 to this
60B9B057 581F 4C84 8536 A559FAFDA98C

why are you trying to drag me now i wasn't being rude you were salty that you didn't win.

anyways i still mogged despite being brutally recessed
U called me a favela whatever, when ur a skinny twink literally

dermatologist rarely perscribe accutane without cystic acne being prevelent btw they perscribe anti biotics for that shi which didnt work for me

U called me a favela whatever, when ur a skinny twink literally
i just said i don't care about an incel mog battle like why should i lmao.

Akuma mogs here. Sorry sack bro, but you really need to lose that weight. You'll ascend pretty hard imo.

• +1
They both look bad tbf

They both look bad tbf

How is it fair That ohne guy is 6'7 in a htn mogbattle. Imagine not giving him the vote despite being slightly worse looking lmao just imagine the sizemog irl

• +1
How is it fair That ohne guy is 6'7 in a htn mogbattle. Imagine not giving him the vote despite being slightly worse looking lmao just imagine the sizemog irl

Akuma has more appeal

• +1