Ice hooding does the opposite. It burns fat lmao

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Cold reduces blood flow not only during cold water therapy but several hours AFTER

so this rules out that cold increases blood flow after hours of cooling

The only reason your eyes become more hooded 10 mins after icing is because it makes the skin tighter for like 20-30 mins after. And then goes back to normal in like 30 mins lmfao

Meanwhile you’re burning off your fat pads in the upper eyes by reducing the blood flow to them for several hours of the day

Not only are you burning fat but your also breaking down bone.(aka ur orbitals) Bone loss is reported in the cold. Bone gain is reported in Warmth

Attachments

• 67B016FC-FE08-4919-B063-FC1A0D9325D0.jpeg
    67B016FC-FE08-4919-B063-FC1A0D9325D0.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 894AD34D-B189-4441-80C1-3978E477570C.jpeg
    894AD34D-B189-4441-80C1-3978E477570C.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 24804FA1-DB49-4C0E-838D-484CC0BDE319.jpeg
    24804FA1-DB49-4C0E-838D-484CC0BDE319.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Racky and 2 others
Whatever retard made that post about the eskimos is beyond stupid and thread needs to get nuked for just stating shit out of thin air lmao

1. Eskimos are hooded because of phenotype. Same with the ones that live in the hot jungle. not because your eyes just magically need more fat to adapt in the cold(lmao).

2. His pics are the most funniest part about this. It’s literally in 2 different angles. He went from NCT to PCT.

You can see for yourself by covering his upper part of the eye. Look at the lower part of the eye only and it’s 2 dif angles lmao. Literally went from NCT to PCT

Attachments

• 71819B53-ABEF-472E-BFE8-99651E95894C.jpeg
    71819B53-ABEF-472E-BFE8-99651E95894C.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 11B2D5A0-8F44-4178-AA47-2B7D0BE60C8D.jpeg
    11B2D5A0-8F44-4178-AA47-2B7D0BE60C8D.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
shit thread cope harder retarded.
You have been here for 3 years and still dont know basic shit? Really shame on you.

you really think a couple of hours of ice hooding is going to burn all of your fat? Every lazy normie would try that to get rid of their belly if it was real.
Its the loss of water supply not fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841, Deleted member 23554, mogging and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Did it work for u
I did for a week, i would get couple of hour of hooding but i wasnt consistent and didnt use mask.

Going to buy one of these and do it for 1 hour daily.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23554, mogging and 3 others
I think the body will allocate more tissue over time to cope with the cold to protect the brain since our eyes are an extension of our brain. Similar to bone smashing but instead of physical trauma it adapts to the cold using fat as protection. It's very possible. And tbh if you look at indians or some black phenotypes vs Russians you can see a huge difference in eye area. People from cold climate rarely have bug eyes at all

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and Tasty17
shit thread cope harder retarded.
You have been here for 3 years and still dont know basic shit? Really shame on you.

you really think a couple of hours of ice hooding is going to burn all of your fat? Every lazy normie would try that to get rid of their belly.

Brown fat is not located in the eyes or anywhere around there

It’s mainly located around the neck

+ brown fat is literally fat that is ready to be burned off lmao

Attachments

• D30119C4-2FA3-4D8D-9E44-94DB053FB754.png
    D30119C4-2FA3-4D8D-9E44-94DB053FB754.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16371
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, Deleted member 3672 and Deleted member 15854
you really think a couple of hours of ice hooding is going to burn all of your fat? Every lazy normie would try that to get rid of their belly if it was real.
Cryolipolysis is a real thing though. Not saying ice hooding 100% doesn't work but I'm curious why ice hooding would work when cryo is clinically proven to get rid of fat via freezing with a similar method. This inconsistency is the reason I haven't really bothered trying it because I don't want to risk the hooding I already have. (attaching a few sources on cryolipolysis below)

CoolSculpting is different from iceholding, the former is more intense and not target towards brown fat.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Racky
CoolSculpting is different from iceholding, the former is more intense and not target towards brown fat.
you people who keep mentioning brown fat are fucking retarded

Stop mentioning brown fat because it has nothing to do with this

Brown fat is not located near the eyes or anywhere around there

And brown fat is fat that’s ready to be burned for energy JFL holy shit

Last edited:
you people who keep mentioning brown fat are fucking retarded

Stop mentioning brown fat because it has nothing to do with this

Brown fat is not located near the eyes or anywhere around there

And brown fat is fat that’s ready to be burned for energy JFL holy shit
Cold increases brown fat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and Jerryterry129
This is interesting, it seems like it is white fat but expresses also brown fat markers. Not sure what to make out of that.

Attachments

• 723F0A38-E28E-4138-B242-D897B4E51DCF.jpeg
    723F0A38-E28E-4138-B242-D897B4E51DCF.jpeg
    507 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Jerryterry129
This is interesting, it seems like it is white fat but expresses also brown fat markers. Not sure what to make out of that.
So wtf does express brown fat markers mean? Do you even know? It says white beige and brown btw not just brown. And it says eye is mainly white fat

Good for finding that though. I’ve been searching what type of fat eye was and found nothing

From everything I’ve read though it’s mainly white fat

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, Tasty17 and Deleted member 21531
Holy fucking autism
Kill yourself nigger
If this was the case the obesity in American would be solved by obese fucks using packs of ice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Edit: there actually seems to be some studies showing brown fat behind the orbits in mice

Also I might be wrong as they say humans orbitals is white and beige fat, but can brown

Attachments

• C7E61870-3A71-4C44-8716-1A8B7810D168.jpeg
    C7E61870-3A71-4C44-8716-1A8B7810D168.jpeg
    363.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 5C39F2EE-0D49-4F48-BE65-817450E4452C.jpeg
    5C39F2EE-0D49-4F48-BE65-817450E4452C.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
  • E07DC786-67E5-41C2-BFF8-70C2D52F9F91.jpeg
    E07DC786-67E5-41C2-BFF8-70C2D52F9F91.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • B069FF7D-51B0-40D9-BD02-1C9FA9B638CB.png
    B069FF7D-51B0-40D9-BD02-1C9FA9B638CB.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DECD2210-FC98-4E56-9924-A59F22B93A92.png
    DECD2210-FC98-4E56-9924-A59F22B93A92.png
    345.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Tasty17
So wtf does express brown fat markers mean? Do you even know? It says white beige and brown btw not just brown. And it says eye is mainly white fat

Good for finding that though. I’ve been searching what type of fat eye was and found nothing

From everything I’ve read though it’s mainly white fat
Yeah, it seems to be an unique type of fat that is closest to white in substance, but it regulates differently according to the study.

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and volcelfatcel
Yeah, it seems to be an unique type of fat that is closest to white in substance, but it regulates differently according to the study.
The thing is though:

Even if it was brown fat, wouldn’t it just be burned off and used for energy? From what I understand brown fat is locally used for energy

Aka once you get that store of brown fat you lose it due to burning it off

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Tasty17
The thing is though:

Even if it was brown fat, wouldn’t it just be burned off and used for energy? From what I understand brown fat is locally used for energy

Aka once you get that store of brown fat you lose it due to burning it off
Yeah, might happen. Though it’s interesting that it’s not brown fat for humans. It’s an unique type of fat that regulates differently.

I have hooded eyes but lost some fat on my left eye, it will be a perfect opportunity to test it out on my left eye. I will report back in a month. If it doesn’t work, I can still get periorbital fat grafting done.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Racky
Yeah, might happen. Though it’s interesting that it’s not brown fat for humans. It’s an unique type of fat that regulates differently.

I have hooded eyes but lost some fat on my left eye, it will be a perfect opportunity to test it out on my left eye. I will report back in a month. If it doesn’t work, I can still get periorbital fat grafting done.
Iqmogged op

Second day... got some hooding back that I lost from aging related periorbital fat loss.

27 yo in 3 months.

My take: I think it's still too early but it's interesting that I already see desired effects. It might be just better blood circulation, since I don't know how fast fat can be recruited.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Racky
I did for a week, i would get couple of hour of hooding but i wasnt consistent and didnt use mask.

View attachment 1987597

Not trynna bump this thread but just advice brotha DONT get this mask it fucking sucks

I bought it and it fits like shit, it's much better to just buy a soft gel freezer pack from a sports store, cheaper and covers a bigger surface arsa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Tallooksmaxxer
Not trynna bump this thread but just advice brotha DONT get this mask it fucking sucks

I bought it and it fits like shit, it's much better to just buy a soft gel freezer pack from a sports store, cheaper and covers a bigger surface arsa
I use ice cubes and do it until it's melted. A natural timer built in! 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Cold reduces blood flow not only during cold water therapy but several hours AFTER

so this rules out that cold increases blood flow after hours of cooling

The only reason your eyes become more hooded 10 mins after icing is because it makes the skin tighter for like 20-30 mins after. And then goes back to normal in like 30 mins lmfao

Meanwhile you’re burning off your fat pads in the upper eyes by reducing the blood flow to them for several hours of the day

Not only are you burning fat but your also breaking down bone.(aka ur orbitals) Bone loss is reported in the cold. Bone gain is reported in Warmth
Aaaah feel good to be born with hooded eyes 😂🔥👌🏻

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I use ice cubes and do it until it's melted. A natural timer built in! 😂

Using ice directly on your face without a protective layer like a towel (or these gel packs), especially around the areas with thin skin, is not adviced since it can damage your capillaries, cause irritation and redness and in worst case necrosis if your skin is exposed for prolonged periods of tim

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Tasty17
Using ice directly on your face without a protective layer like a towel (or these gel packs), especially around the areas with thin skin, is not adviced since it can damage your capillaries, cause irritation and redness and in worst case necrosis if your skin is exposed for prolonged periods of tim
Thanks for letting me know, is it enough if I wrap it around paper?

So far I have been rubbing the ice from left to right, not keeping it on one spot. Nothing severe happened, should I be fine or nah?

Thanks for letting me know, is it enough if I wrap it around paper?
Better than exposing your skin to ice directly
So far I have been rubbing the ice from left to right, not keeping it on one spot. Nothing severe happened, should I be fine or nah?
That's better than keeping it in one spot, yes. You're fine if nothing has happened. Just be conscious in the future of how you apply it ☺️

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
Better than exposing your skin to ice directly

That's better than keeping it in one spot, yes. You're fine if nothing has happened. Just be conscious in the future of how you apply it ☺️
Thanks for taking care of me brother!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Ice packs should be used on the CHEEKS, not eye area!!

• +1
Have you seen buccal fat pad reduction from applying it on your cheeks?
Yup, 100%.
Haven’t done it consistently in a while tho, I’ve only gotten back to it 2 weeks or so ago.

• Woah
That's amazing. What's your routine and how long do you do it?
Back then, I used to eat 1 popsicle a day. Really holding it agains the cheek for a long time and feeling it’s coldness.
I really didn’t eat a lot of it, as I let it drip on the table as it melted in my mouth.

Nowadays, I use on of those ice masks from American psycho but I apply them on the cheeks instead of on the eyes. I leave it in the freezer for 2-3 hours and then wear it for 15 minutes.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Elvisandreaa and Tasty17
Back then, I used to eat 1 popsicle a day. Really holding it agains the cheek for a long time and feeling it’s coldness.
I really didn’t eat a lot of it, as I let it drip on the table as it melted in my mouth.

Nowadays, I use on of those ice masks from American psycho but I apply them on the cheeks instead of on the eyes. I leave it in the freezer for 2-3 hours and then wear it for 15 minutes.
Hold on, before you put them against your cheeks from the inside, now you do it from the outside?

Hold on, before you put them against your cheeks from the inside, now you do it from the outside
Yes.

I can tell you that the popsicle thing worked.
I can’t speak about the ice mask thing yet as I’ve been doing it for too little.

Yes.

I can’t speak about the ice mask thing yet as I’ve been doing it for too little.
The former actually makes more sense since you're closer to the fat, it should also be thinner than skin! So that made it even more interesting for me. Let me know if the ice mask thing works from the outside.

And thanks for sharing the information with me.

• +1
Reactions: Wasting_my_life

Is fat grafting a method that works 100%? Seems like it if it's your final solution. Why even bother with ice hooding if you can just get fat grafting?

Not sure why it works but people here have got great results from ice hooding. Some said they just used ice cubes with no covering until painful then applied a few more times until pretty painful again.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Tasty17
Is fat grafting a method that works 100%? Seems like it if it's your final solution. Why even bother with ice hooding if you can just get fat grafting?
Blindness is a risk in fat grafting on eye area. So far ice hooding works for me.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Not sure why it works but people here have got great results from ice hooding. Some said they just used ice cubes with no covering until painful then applied a few more times until pretty painful again.
I posted a study that the periorbital fat is an unique type of fat which regulates differently. It works well for me so far, I can’t believe it either.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

View attachment 1987597
coming from experience (i bought this same mask) the problem is this type of masks apply cold to every place BUT your eyes. So if u enjoy having cold cheekbones, brows and zygos, go ahead lol. The only good masks are the ones that cover your entire face, because they actually make contact with your cheeks and that reduces bloating.

I would recomend putting ice cubes (protected with a plastic bag) directly into your eye area during 5 minutes or whatever it takes for the cube to melt

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Yes.

So, I have two questions.

1) Were you concerned burning off fat around your lips opposed to buccal fat pads?
2) How long has it taken to see a difference in your buccal fat pads and was the result symmetric?

Thank you.

Second day... got some hooding back that I lost from aging related periorbital fat loss.

27 yo in 3 months.

My take: I think it's still too early but it's interesting that I already see desired effects. It might be just better blood circulation, since I don't know how fast fat can be recruited.

Dude ur not creating fat in a day lmao I doubt it works like that but who knows

How many grams of fat did you eat that day? If it’s less than 10g there’s no way fat was created

Dude ur not creating fat in a day lmao I doubt it works like that but who knows

How many grams of fat did you eat that day? If it’s less than 10g there’s no way fat was created
I said it’s probably blood circulation. Also I stopped with it, felt retarded tbh.

wtf is ice hooding. do y'all niggas not have proper browridges or something.

anyway does anybody actually do this sort of shit and got fatpad gains? just want some fatpads ngl 💀

• +1
Reactions: Jarate