Iceland has the most liberal hookup culture in the world

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
For having a smaller population than St. Louis, Iceland is arguably the most sexually liberated country on Earth. (...) Instead of the "three dates then sex" narrative dispensed in the U.S., their casual sex culture has created a unique microcosm of sexuality in which the country's more liberal "fuck first, names later" dictum sets it apart from the rest of the developed world. (...)

“Icelanders don't really ‘date,’” Fulbright continues. “Icelanders are also less likely to have expectations that something more relationship-wise is going to come out of a casual sex encounter. We are more direct in our intentions, meaning there are no playing games in trying to snag another.” "I can't even imagine going through a typical American date," Gemma* a 29-year-old native Icelander living in Los Angeles says. "What if it's awkward? I'd much rather have sex first and see if there's a connection there before putting myself through that." (...)

"I am not afraid to be called a slut," says Gemma. "In Iceland, 'slut' means you have your shit together. You're confident and comfortable with your body." So what do they call someone who has slept with 14 people in a week without the slightest intention of getting to know them outside the bedroom? "Badass," she responds.
Country with the youngest age for losing your virginity:
"Iceland has the youngest figure, with the average age of losing virginity 15.6 years old."
Video about dating culture, women confirm the "sex first, date later" rule

Some Icelandic women:

Iceland1
Iceland3
Iceland2
Iceland

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 15305, mulattomaxxer and 26 others
Fucking disgusting. *Iceland hoes value plummets*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Almighty, Catawampus and 20 others
they wouldn’t fuck me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing, SLA and 3 others
iceland has a huge inbred population

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, owlofathena, Albeacho and 8 others
I wonder if they have a population of incels then

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 1476
iceland has a huge inbred population
Yeah but they have apps that can show you if you are related to someone before you hookup, I'm not joking jfl.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, johncruz12345, alriodai and 21 others
Yeah but they have apps that can show you if you are related to someone before you hookup, I'm not joking jfl.
yeah ik, also they have a site where u can see all ur predecessors, its a state owned site too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, PYT and AlexAP
This would be a dystopia jfl

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10987 and ToursOverBoyo2020
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 10524
That's why icelanders and nordic are so tall. The short have been filtered out through generations of hypergamy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15305, Catawampus and 9 others
That's why icelanders and nordic are so tall. The short have been filtered out through generations of hypergamy.
I don't think so. It's not all through Tinder, they meet in clubs and bars, Normies can have success there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Look at this brutal fogg, nordic genes or death.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15305, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
It's fine. At the end of the day, no one forces anyone to do things they don't want.
Yea to everyone their own laws. I would only see shit like this in my nightmares jfl

Do people in all of Denmark even get married? considering Iceland is part of it..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, owlofathena, Deleted member 7044 and 4 others
The Mountain only
1144687797-hafthor-julius-bjornsson.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, ShowerMaxxing, owlofathena and 2 others
Yea to everyone their own laws. I would only see shit like this in my nightmares jfl
View attachment 1185044
Do people in all of Denmark even get married? considering Iceland is part of it..
Wtffff, holy shit. My hate for progressives has reached such levels, that by this point it has formed an extremely dense singularity equivalent to a black hole

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 13787, Catawampus and 5 others
Damn now I wanna go to Island
Nordic women are so hot
the problem is the language though

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, oldcelloser and AlexAP
The Scandinavians have always seemed to have this sort of casual attitude towards sex, not super coveted and censored like the rest of europe had after christianity took over. From the first writings about them they were fucking each other in plain sight, total strangers just fucking each other in public view and it was not seen as strange. And now they still have this sort of regard for sex although its been injected with feminism and modern cultural values

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 12344, TedKazanski and 6 others
wtf? Iceland and Denmark are different countries

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Damn now I wanna go to Island
Nordic women are so hot
the problem is the language though
Be fluent in English. Almost every Icelander is fluent in English.

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and gamma
Aren't they like federation or some shit??
No, they're two different countries.

Greenland and the Feroe Islands are part of Denmark, Iceland not.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, owlofathena, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Wtffff, holy shit. My hate for progressives has reached such levels, that by this point it has formed an extremely dense singularity equivalent to a black hole
Bosnia and Turkey must stay tightly knit otherwise be both die in the next 20 years

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Be fluent in English. Almost every Icelander is fluent in English.
my english is shit damn
I'm kinda good at writing and reading but I suck at listening and speaking

How can I improve my english?

The Scandinavians have always seemed to have this sort of casual attitude towards sex, not super coveted and censored like the rest of europe had after christianity took over. From the first writings about them they were fucking each other in plain sight, total strangers just fucking each other in public view and it was not seen as strange. And now they still have this sort of regard for sex although its been injected with feminism and modern cultural values
Yes this isn't knew at all as people think, it is part of their culture a long time ago. I don't think other cultures will become like Scandinavians just casually like that, but idk tbh because of the internet, globalization and social media things change. Traditions are already dying everywhere in the world because of americanization and its fucking sad, i hate this world sometimes so much

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214 and 4 others
my english is shit damn
I'm kinda good at writing and reading but I suck at listening and speaking

How can I improve my english?
Watch TV shows in English without subtitles. You will improve your English very fast.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and gamma
I wish they would be forced to breed and exported all the excess population of hot blondes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 10987, Gaia262 and 8 others
disgusting

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Danish_Retard, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others
based @lutte :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Marsiere214, lutte and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and 9 others
It’s disgusting only because you can’t participate
@Wallenberg is right- incels only hate sex because they can’t have it
Maybe but I don't wanna marry a woman who has had 14 cocks in a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, ShowerMaxxing, owlofathena and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12344, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Same can be said in the reverse. It's only appealing because you can participate in it. So why would the other argument lose legitimacy?

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Same can be said in the reverse. It's only appealing because you can participate in it. So why would the other argument lose legitimacy?
You seem religious so might be coping idk

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, oldcelloser, Deleted member 12344 and 1 other person
my man you make really good threads but again and again tldr, be cute and make a tldr version of the thread for me 🥰

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Beetlejuice
my man you make really good threads but again and again tldr, be cute and make a tldr version of the thread for me 🥰
tldr: in Iceland girls are more sluts than in other countries, and fuck around a lot

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, owlofathena and Beetlejuice
@Wallenberg is right- incels only hate sex because they can’t have it
It isn't about that, its about the love part and pair bonding, some people genuinely don't want to slay because they look at it as worthless, there are people who want a best friend in their girls someone who they can feel at home at and exchange secrets and everything between eachother, raise children together. This isn't possible with women who have taken 15 dicks in their ass and mouth, these women that do marry will never pair bound with their future husband, its just for societal expectations and money. And even then more then 50% end in divorce.

There were few studies where women with 1 or no partner only cause 10% divorce chance, while women with 6 or more cause almost 40% jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14264 and 9 others
Scandinavians never really embraced Christianity the way other nations had to. Other nations basically had Christianity forced on them in some way, were as the kings and other politicians of europe basically almost in a way begged Scandinavians to convert because vikings were fucking shit up in europe for centuries. Its the same way Turkic people are towards islam, Turks really never actually became religiously muslim, they were the conquering nomadic tribes that basically saw islam as a useful tool to expand their empire and influence. As a result, turkish people today are some of the most liberal "muslim" people in the islamic world lmao, they might as well not even call themselves muslims tbh.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, SkinjobCatastrophe and Marsiere214
There were 3 paragraphs, 1 video and the pics, I thought that wasn't so much that a tldr would be needed.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Marsiere214
It isn't about that, its about the love part and pair bonding, some people genuinely don't want to slay because they look at it as worthless, there are people who want a best friend in their girls someone who they can feel at home at and exchange secrets and everything between eachother, raise children together. This isn't possible with women who have taken 15 dicks in their ass and mouth, these women that do marry will never pair bound with their future husband, its just for societal expectations and money. And even then more then 50% end in divorce.

There were few studies where women with 1 or no partner only cause 10% divorce chance, while women with 6 or more cause almost 40% jfl
Yeah bro, in the future divorce percentages will be skyrocketing, dont be shocked when you see 75% become the the new norm 2 generations from now. It will get so bad, that people wont even want to marry anymore because obviously there will be no point when its almost guaranteed to fail. Unironically this might actually drive the population down since not many people will wanna get married then have kids.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Marsiere214
Yeah bro, in the future divorce percentages will be skyrocketing, dont be shocked when you see 75% become the the new norm 2 generations from now.
Divorce rates are actually declining in Western countries.

Divorce rates are actually declining in Western countries.
links? :unsure: Could also have to do with the fact that not as many people are even getting married in the first place, so there is no divorce as a result, thereby lowering the percentages in comparison with previous generations.

You are coping hard if you think that promiscuity didn't exist before our generation. It always existed, our age is not that different, today it's just more shown in public.

Still, most people are not promiscuous. And while I think promiscuity can destroy pair-bonding abilities, it's not always the case, many times people get tired of it and want to settle down with one person.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1
USA:
"The U.S. Divorce Rate Has Hit a 50-Year Low"
Canada:
"Divorce rates in Canada are on the decline - nearly cut in half this past decade."
Australia:
"The divorce rate started trending down in the 2000s. In 2016 it was 1.9, the lowest rate since 1976."
Germany:
"Marriage is proving to be an enduring feature of modern German society as the divorce rate falls to a near 25-year low, according to data released on Tuesday."

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others