I'd give my left arm and a half a leg just to be born in a decent sane middle class white family tbh.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Fuck white cunts have life on literal easy mode parents are kind as fuck they don't care they are somewhat rational and will treat kids as their buddies rather than something they can emotionally control not all but just the sane rational ones liberal parents are my fucking dream tbh they are everthing i would love just love to have them.

Then the part they are born into a decently rich nation that doesn't treat their people like shit they have something to look forward to whilst the west is moving towards hell they have hope in the west in fact that most technological freedom happens here being able to watch a video with tor and it being legal and not being sentenced to prison is quite unique here most other places don't allow this.

What else do what people have on easy mode oh yes white women become 10 billion times easier to get they get treated decently by everyone and even lie you get approached from foids that is another bloody privilege.

Legit life on fucking easy mode i would give my left fucking arm just to be born white call it self hate but i am a realist i have no loyality to my race i just go with the one i think has the best ideas.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
What is your ethnicity?

Fuck white cunts have life on literal easy mode parents are kind as fuck they don't care they are somewhat rational and will treat kids as their buddies rather than something they can emotionally control not all but just the sane rational ones liberal parents are my fucking dream tbh they are everthing i would love just love to have them.

Then the part they are born into a decently rich nation that doesn't treat their people like shit they have something to look forward to whilst the west is moving towards hell they have hope in the west in fact that most technological freedom happens here being able to watch a video with tor and it being legal and not being sentenced to prison is quite unique here most other places don't allow this.

What else do what people have on easy mode oh yes white women become 10 billion times easier to get they get treated decently by everyone and even lie you get approached from foids that is another bloody privilege.

Legit life on fucking easy mode i would give my left fucking arm just to be born white call it self hate but i am a realist i have no loyality to my race i just go with the one i think has the best ideas.
lol tldr

Good thread

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope

Things can always be worse.Accept yourself and move on,there is no point in self pity.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
IM gonna give one eye one arm one leg one ear one nose to be born as a fucking chad..

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Things can always be worse.Accept yourself and move on,there is no point in self pity.

Except why does it have to be bloody me i didn't ask for it i work harder than most fucking people and yet i still get treated like shit

Bro you need to see how easy western children have it is so ridiclous

Except why does it have to be bloody me i didn't ask for it i work harder than most fucking people and yet i still get treated like shit
you weren't lucky enough to inherit good genes but everything is in accordance with nature.your life still has a value.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
you weren't lucky enough to inherit good genes but everything is in accordance with nature.your life still has a value.

Compared to what the elites were nothing but goyim to them to other races well their is enough division as it is compared to whom do i have value myself well if i valued myself would i be on here know ?

self hating low t ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
self hating low t ethnic

You would rope quicker than usain bolt could to a marathon if you were an ethnic shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and toolateforme
Why you lying to him jfl :lul::lul:
why do you think his life doesn't have value? just because he can't fuck women?
Compared to what the elites were nothing but goyim to them to other races well their is enough division as it is compared to whom do i have value myself well if i valued myself would i be on here know ?
does your value depends on how many women you fuck?.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
Start gymmaxing it’s the only way

Meh it is what it is
My only cope is gene editing in the future to chad myself. Or hopefully anti aging comes out so I can live long enough to see gene editing being released

My only cope is gene editing in the future to chad myself. Or hopefully anti aging comes out so I can live long enough to see gene editing being released

Life is 1 bloody brutal circle it's never ending

or you would do it to be a version of you that listens to what I say when I tell you to MEW

• WTF
Reactions: FatJattMofo
His lips would still be ogre tbh
how gene engineering would change you.
could make better babies but you are yourself.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Whites are degenerates but ethnics are way too traditional, i’m glad i’m turk tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You would rope quicker than usain bolt could to a marathon if you were an ethnic shut the fuck up
gtfo i'm ethnic and not self hating myself you'r a fucking loser

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
why do you think his life doesn't have value? just because he can't fuck women?

does your value depends on how many women you fuck?.
these degenerate participate in the alienation of the society that they do criticize

gtfo i'm ethnic and not self hating myself you'r a fucking loser
true tbh, @reptiles already knows it is over, he just wants to live an empty life

true tbh, @reptiles already knows it is over, he just wants to live an empty life
there is nothing over but he is low iq that's why he believes that

yeah but he is much uglier and 'ethnic' is a broad term.
he Can eventually gets a girl in bengali so it's fine. he is just deluded and want to apply cosmopolitism

he Can eventually gets a girl in bengali so it's fine. he is just deluded and want to apply cosmopolitism
He lives in UK though not bengal.

• +1
He lives in UK though not bengal.
i mean i don't know even that : i'm not verily attracted by women, ie i can live my life freely until a peak - probably 30-32 yo when i must commit and have kids -, i don't know why most people are so much about slaying/hating to no beeing a chad/sex etc

i mean i don't know even that : i'm not verily attracted by women, ie i can live my life freely until a peak - probably 30-32 yo when i must commit and have kids -, i don't know why most people are so much about slaying/hating to no beeing a chad/sex etc
He can't even do that.He is unhappy not because he doesn't look like chad but because he looks borderline deformed.

• So Sad
He can't even do that.He is unhappy not because he doesn't look like chad but because he looks borderline deformed.
i don't see any deformities. He is below average but not deformed.

i don't see any deformities. He is below average but not deformed.
He is like 2 PSL and below average height.what does it matter? Its still far from ideal.

• +1
He is like 2 PSL and below average height.what does it matter? Its still far from ideal.

Dude 6 foot 2 is below average height fucking hell than it really is over

Dude 6 foot 2 is below average height fucking hell than it really is over
you are 6'2? I didn't knew it,I guess you have something going.

• +1
you are 6'2? I didn't knew it,I guess you have something going.

I look better upclose i have been called cute by this girl before so i don't know pictures are just 1 angle

Then you don't know anything about Europeans. I originally come from Poland and I had a really shitty life till me and my family immigrated to Germany.