I'd rather have women think I am cute than handsome

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Alright this might sound kinda gay but hear me out.

Although I am not attractive now, I used to be very cute as a kid. I remember girls aged ~19-20 hugging me, kissing me, telling me how cute I am etc when I was like 6 years old.

Those days are long gone, and if someone wants to see a picture of me from those days I can dm him.

In either case, I really like that feeling. If I could choose between looking like Brad Pitt or your average TikTok prettyboy, I'd choose the latter.

The idea of laying in the bed with a cute girl while we hug and she tells me I am cute makes me infinitely times more happy than imagining fucking tens of models daily.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, Alt Number 3, bloomercel and 11 others
I also want to point out that I don't want to be submissive in that relationship, but I want the love to be built on somehing else than just fucking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Imretarded?, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, FacialStructure404, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
not so sigma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Pikabro, Xangsane and 3 others
Being jbmaxxed is the best

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Imretarded? and sub5c3l
not so sigma
Thats true lol, but yet again, being cute is better than just being handsome bc its also a personality trait whereas being handsome isn't.

This means you can get away with saying or doing almost anything

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and sub5c3l
Thats true lol, but yet again, being cute is better than just being handsome bc its also a personality trait whereas being handsome isn't.

This means you can get away with saying or doing almost anything
Lifefuel for me tbh, Im a cutecel

• Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I get what you mean OP. :feelsping:

The emotional connection thing > raw fornication.

But you still gay for saying cute>handsome tho. :feelsgood:

Thems just the facts. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Imretarded?, murdah and 3 others
I get what you mean OP. :feelsping:

The emotional connection thing > raw fornication.

But you still gay for saying cute>handsome tho. :feelsgood:

Thems just the facts. :lul:
I would like to have my head on my girls lap while she has her hands in my hair and kisses me on the forehead. If thats gay so be it lol.

On a real note though, it might in a way be a search for meaning in relationships tbf. A chad gets to fuck a girl in 24h after meeting her max.

I won't pretend like I don't want that too, because I do, but if we rank it on the importance, being loved is much more important to me. Its maybe bc I never experienced teenage love.

Who knows, maybe after some time I really would just want to fuck, but right now I just want to have a girl that loves me a lot but doesn't see me as a superior being (like she'd see a chad), but rather as her partner, someone who she truly loves.

It doesn't exist anyway but I want to pretend like it does

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
I would like to have my head on my girls lap while she has her hands in my hair and kisses me on the forehead.
Nigguh check yo T levels asap.
If thats gay so be it lol.
So be it.
On a real note though, it might in a way be a search for meaning in relationships tbf. A chad gets to fuck a girl in 24h after meeting her max.

I won't pretend like I don't want that too, because I do, but if we rank it on the importance, being loved is much more important to me. Its maybe bc I never experienced teenage love.

Who knows, maybe after some time I really would just want to fuck, but right now I just want to have a girl that loves me a lot but doesn't see me as a superior being (like she'd see a chad), but rather as her partner, someone who she truly loves.

Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and sub5c3l
Alright this might sound kinda gay but hear me out.

Although I am not attractive now, I used to be very cute as a kid. I remember girls aged ~19-20 hugging me, kissing me, telling me how cute I am etc when I was like 6 years old.

Those days are long gone, and if someone wants to see a picture of me from those days I can dm him.

In either case, I really like that feeling. If I could choose between looking like Brad Pitt or your average TikTok prettyboy, I'd choose the latter.

The idea of laying in the bed with a cute girl while we hug and she tells me I am cute makes me infinitely times more happy than imagining fucking tens of models daily.
I completely get it. I’ve always wanted a girl to think I’m cute more than anything

• Love it
I completely get it. I’ve always wanted a girl to think I’m cute more than anything
I mean, realistically speaking, even if I somehow got a girlfriend it still wouldn't happen.

She'd have to have no social circle, bc if she did she'd tell these stories to others.

"He fell asleep on my breasts while I petted him with my hands and told him he is a cute little boy"

Yeah, I'd rather not have shit like that spread around.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Trilogy
Low t faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and sub5c3l
Same

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Lonenely sigma and sub5c3l
I mean, realistically speaking, even if I somehow got a girlfriend it still wouldn't happen.

She'd have to have no social circle, bc if she did she'd tell these stories to others.

"He fell asleep on my breasts while I petted him with my hands and told him he is a cute little boy"

Yeah, I'd rathed not have shit like that spread around.
Tbh as long as she likes doing I wouldn’t mind if she told her friends that stuff

• Hmm...
Tbh as long as she likes doing I wouldn’t mind if she told her friends that stuff
Depends on a person tbf. I can imagine avoiding many things in a relationship just because she could retell them to others.

For example I most certainly would never act out my fetishes with my girlfriend because of that fear. They aren't humiliating nor violent but they are kinda disgusting, certainly enough to make a weirdo out of me if they spread.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Masc copers are seething and dilating in this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Lonenely sigma
Masc copers are seething and dilating in this thread
The worst part is that I am not even submissive lol, its not like I want to get pegged, I just want a woman to treat me like a child while cuddling.

Again, it doesn't necessarily turn me on, it just makes me feel loved and thus happy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Trilogy
The worst part is that I am not even submissive lol, its not like I want to get pegged, I just want a woman to treat me like a child while cuddling.

Again, it doesn't necessarily turn me on, it just makes me feel loved and thus happy.
Yeah same. I always liked the “mommy” thing in a comforting way not a sexual way

• +1
Yeah same. I always liked the “mommy” thing in a comforting way not a sexual way
Same, but truth be told I do like it in a sexual way too.

I won't go into details bc internet never forgets but as I said, finding a woman who would be into stuff I am would be an additional hardship lol

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
@Xangsane aren't you a prettyboymaxxed dude? I saw your face, you r quite gl, but you certainly aren't too masculine either.

I just want to be loved + miss my childhood. Combine these 2 and you get a mommy fetish

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
I agree, being on the cute end on goodlooking is ideal.

What are your plans for cutemaxxing?

I plan on fixing my hairline to be NW0-1 and getting thicker eyelashes.

A lot of it is skin: if you're white, avoiding sunlight and using tretinoin will naturally make you look more androgynous.

If you want to use surgeries, make sure to aim for a heart/oval face shape. Which usually means trimming the width of the chin so it looks similar to Timothy Chalemate.

@HarrierDuBois

• +1
I agree, being on the cute end on goodlooking is ideal.

What are your plans for cutemaxxing?

I plan on fixing my hairline to be NW0-1 and getting thicker eyelashes.

A lot of it is skin: if you're white, avoiding sunlight and using tretinoin will naturally make you look more androgynous.

If you want to use surgeries, make sure to aim for a heart/oval face shape. Which usually means trimming the width of the chin so it looks similar to Timothy Chalemate.

@HarrierDuBois
You are spot on man. I want to get a custom vertical genio, possibly combined with some sort of bone shaving, to make my chin pointy and narrower, more V-shaped all in all

I also wish to get zygo implants, round and projected ones, that have a lot of "mass". It would get me closer to that heart-shaped face ig

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
You are spot on man. I want to get a custom vertical genio, possibly combined with some sort of bone shaving, to make my chin pointy and narrower, more V-shaped all in all

I also wish to get zygo implants, round and projected ones, that have a lot of "mass". It would get me closer to that heart-shaped face ig
Mirin plan.

Also what's your BMI? Having a relatively thin neck helps (dont go overboard and become a bobble head)

This tbh. Better than just being some ‘masc’ dildo

• +1
I would like to have my head on my girls lap while she has her hands in my hair and kisses me on the forehead. If thats gay so be it lol.

Lonenely beta

• JFL