I'd rather open a business in Thailand than wage slave

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
Living in Southern Europe fucking sucks...junior office jobs (management, IT, consulting) pay you 1500€/month (with already 1-3 years of experience) and to rent a one bedroom apartment is 1,200€/month. You're left with 300€...barely enough to pay for the gym, food and an haircut :lul: . And you must work like a mule from 8am to 6pm with shitty colleagues :lul:

It's so pathetic, only a low IQ idiot would do that.

I'd rather move to Thailand/Bali/Vietnam and open a cafè, a restaurant, a massage parlor or a bar and at the end of the day I'd make more money because the cost of living is a fraction of what it is in the West. The problem is sharing the start up expense with someone else.

Or you can open a co-working space in DN destinations in Asia or SA

Wage slaving is the biggest scam ever. You must escape it at all cost. Use creativity and don't work for somebody else. You'll work like a slave in a cubicle to make the boss of your boss rich while you waste away your best years.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Pikabro, thereallegend and 2 others
I'd rather move to Thailand/Bali/Vietnam and open a cafè, a restaurant, a massage parlor or a bar and at the end of the day I'd make more money because the cost of living is a fraction of what it is in the West. The problem is sharing the start up expense with someone else.

Or you can open a co-working space in DN destinations in Asia or SA
Lol, you can't do that, they won't let you...

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and fuxkdakikez
oopsie. go figth for putin then

why not? can't a foreigner open a business in Asia?
He can, but the local authorities will squeeze him dry, everyone will come to to get money out of him, you can forget about opening bars, restaurant, hotels there, these are usually owned by the local rich and influential people, who don't like competition from outside and have the corrupt authorities in their pocket.

He can, but the local authorities will squeeze him dry, everyone will come to to get money out of him, you can forget about opening bars, restaurant, hotels there, these are usually owned by the local rich and influential people, who don't like competition from outside and have the corrupt authorities in their pocket.
There are lots of foreigners that have businesses in Phuket, Bangkok, Koh Tao ecc
I don't plan to open a rooftop bar in Bangkok, just some small business close to the beach or maybe in Chiang Mai. Btw Vietnam and Bali should also be considered...especially Da Nang

And then you market it to digital nomads....SEA is chock full of them

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Gonthar
Lol, you can't do that, they won't let you...
Yup, you need citizenship to be able to do it. Meaning you have to marry a Thai wife.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
There are lots of foreigners that have businesses in Phuket, Bangkok, Koh Tao ecc
I don't plan to open a rooftop bar in Bangkok, just some small business close to the beach or maybe in Chiang Mai. Btw Vietnam and Bali should also be considered...especially Da Nang

And then you market it to digital nomads....SEA is chock full of them
how much would that cost?

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung