Ideal food made by based trad babushka

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

soviet = kike's war against white slavic people
Turkey liver fried with lard. 0 goyslop. Babushka is very based and chimps out on jews and leftist fags.

@St.TikTokcel @HTN_Mentalcel @shizuku11111

Attachments

• 20240522_150103.jpg
    20240522_150103.jpg
    960.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, murdah, R@m@ and 5 others
Turkey liver fried with lard. 0 goyslop. Babushka is very based and chimps out on jews and leftist fags.

@St.TikTokcel @HTN_Mentalcel @shizuku11111
When dziewuszka?

Do you dislike borsch and tvorag as well? Based babas and deduli forced me to eat all the food on the plates, they would close the kitchen door and don't allow me to leave until I had eaten everything. I hated them at the time but later on I realized how they helped with my life, the reason I'm so tall and strong nowadays is because of them

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Do you dislike borsch and tvorag as well? Based babas and deduli forced me to eat all the food on the plates, they would close the kitchen door and don't allow me to leave until I had eaten everything. I hated them at the time but later on I realized how they helped with my life, the reason I'm so tall and strong nowadays is because of them
Bosch is the ukrop slop. I only consume food for robust slavic prettyboys. Hohols are mutted ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Debetro
Bosch is the ukrop slop. I only consume food for robust slavic prettyboys. Hohols are mutted ethnics
That must be the reason I was about to vomit whenever I had to eat it. Thoughts about tvorag, pelmeni / chebureki, draniki, katleti and spinach soup ? I ate these whenever I visited my homecountry in my childhood.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns