Ideal height is 5'10/5'11".

dough2

dough2

Gold
The only reason girls say 'I want a guy who's 6'2"/6'3"' is because literally every guy who is 5'10" heightfrauds to 6'1". Everyone says I'm so tall and shit, I'm literally 6'2.5" at the doctors.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, MrGlutton, SLA and 1 other person
Shit thread kill yourself etc etc and so on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 7926, AdamLanza and 10 others
Cope

im 6'2 and this is legit

We're honestly pretty fucking rare, I think we actually are ideal height though.
I will cope you with my bare hands, nigga

We're honestly pretty fucking rare, I think we actually are ideal height though.
So you just literally contradicted the point of your entire thread

This forum has become a joke

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
these ranges are above average height, and they're good. so technically you're right, as anything above average is ideal.

I would say height diminishes in importance after 5'10 and frame takes over.
I would trade a couple inches of height for a robust frame tbh.

6'3 is the god tier height.
every famous hollywood stars and male models are 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
i agree about the heightfrauding part and i agree that if you’re 5’10-5’11 that there’s no way height is why you’re inkwell. but that doesn’t mean 5’11 is ideal

seeing how shit this site has become is genuinely making me sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and haircutcel
Ideal height is being taller than the average male in your city/region

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, fauxfox, BigBoy and 1 other person
face >>> height

No, it’s 6’2”+. It’s as if women just have a switch in their head that ONLY turns on whenever they’re in the presence of someone who’s at least 6’2”, even in Manlet countries. Being 6’ doesn’t have that kind of effect anywhere even if you mog everybody

I’d probably be a minor celebrity here in japan if i were a manmore

Last edited:
I know it feels bad to be mogged op but this is just crazy man

6'6 is only rational height. Thor was 6'6 and he mogd every human.

I'm 5'11.5. My best friend was 6'4. Most of the time my experience hanging out with him is girls treated me either with ignorance or as the concession prize if they couldn't get with him, despite facially probably actually being slightly better looking than him, and being in better shape. I had a few instances where a girl was really into me and not at all into him, but those were much rarer compared to the omg hes so taalllllllllllllllll

5'11 isnt a bad height but its not a fantastic one either. No copes here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, dough2, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Legit son, people think im tall af when I'm only 5'10"-5'11"

I'm 5'11.5. My best friend was 6'4. Most of the time my experience hanging out with him is girls treated me either with ignorance or as the concession prize if they couldn't get with him, despite facially probably actually being slightly better looking than him, and being in better shape. I had a few instances where a girl was really into me and not at all into him, but those were much rarer compared to the omg hes so taalllllllllllllllll

Legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
6'4-6'6 is ideal

just tell foids youre 6' lol. they wont know

just tell foids youre 6' lol. they wont know

I do. It doesnt matter if they "dont know" and of course they dont, but when you're standing next to a 6'4 guy.... guess what? you're significantly shorter. Its not like you tell foids I'm 6 foot! and her pussy does a binary check. They're either into you or they aren't and these games men play to try to cheat the system are both nonsensical and neurotic.

5’7 ideal height for slaying in 2019

lol cope obviously the ideal height is 6'9 because im a brave heightpiller and taller means better!

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I do. It doesnt matter if they "dont know" and of course they dont, but when you're standing next to a 6'4 guy.... guess what? you're significantly shorter. Its not like you tell foids I'm 6 foot! and her pussy does a binary check. They're either into you or they aren't and these games men play to try to cheat the system are both nonsensical and neurotic.
bruh i meant in everyday situations. i wouldnt even be able to tell, youre basically 6 ft.

and as long as youre 6 ft, your height isnt an issue. sure that guy heightmogs you, but you can use your face, frame, and other things to woo the woman into fucking you.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Ideal height 5:11-6:3

cope. Ideal height is 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I'm 6ft but feel brutally mogged sometimes after i've been blackpilled i notice it now.

I was stood at the bar in a pub a couple of days ago.. And this huge 6ft5 Chad came and stood next to me.. i had to move

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2486
bruh i meant in everyday situations. i wouldnt even be able to tell, youre basically 6 ft.

and as long as youre 6 ft, your height isnt an issue. sure that guy heightmogs you, but you can use your face, frame, and other things to woo the woman into fucking you.

you misunderstand what I'm saying I think. "6 foot" is just womens proxy for "probably taller than me even when I'm wearing cartoonishly large heels", it doesnt really matter give or take an inch. It doesnt really matter at all, because attraction isnt a conscious decision making process.

Lets put in another way: you tell girls you're 6 foot on a dating website or tinder or whatever because you're trying to get past their retard-tier filtering system for dealing with literally hundreds if not thousands of men. But in person, lying about your height doesn't do a fucking thing. Theres never been a case where a girl has found a guy really attractive and then asked him how tall he is and he replies "5'10" and suddenly her pussy recoils lol, that just doesn't happen. Flip side, theres also never been a case where a girl is completely disinterested in a guy and then he somehow slides into the conversation that he's 6'2 and shes like omg omg omg ur so hot

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
you misunderstand what I'm saying I think. "6 foot" is just womens proxy for "probably taller than me even when I'm wearing cartoonishly large heels", it doesnt really matter give or take an inch. It doesnt really matter at all, because attraction isnt a conscious decision making process.

Lets put in another way: you tell girls you're 6 foot on a dating website or tinder or whatever because you're trying to get past their retard-tier filtering system for dealing with literally hundreds if not thousands of men. But in person, lying about your height doesn't do a fucking thing. Theres never been a case where a girl has found a guy really attractive and then asked him how tall he is and he replies "5'10" and suddenly her pussy recoils lol, that just doesn't happen. Flip side, theres also never been a case where a girl is completely disinterested in a guy and then he somehow slides into the conversation that he's 6'2 and shes like omg omg omg ur so hot
ah yes, i get it now. you are high iq.

im just curious tho. so girls subconsciously know youre 6ft without you even saying it? like how do they know youre missing the 0.5 inches?