Ideal k2 dosage (for bonesmashing)

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
So i heard the normal dose for both k2 mk4 and mk7 is somewhere around 45mcg (micrograms), especially for mk4.

Also I heard too big of a megadose can fuck up the osteoclasts or whatever

Some people advise wayy more like 60MG dosages but those people are counting on k2 magically doing something on its own

Any thoughts and/or studies?

So i heard the normal dose for both k2 mk4 and mk7 is somewhere around 45mcg (micrograms), especially for mk4.

Also I heard too big of a megadose can fuck up the osteoclasts or whatever

Some people advise wayy more like 60MG dosages but those people are counting on k2 magically doing something on its own

Any thoughts and/or studies?
i take 3 capsules 45 mcg natto source But i dont bonesmash im trying to get my cavities to not be cavities no more cause i hate the dentist OMM they don't know how to numb me them niggas put 6 shots nd i could still feel it

also the japanese take like 900mcg or someshit to prevent boneloss and aging with nato

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
2-400mcg

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
i take 3 capsules 45 mcg natto source But i dont bonesmash im trying to get my cavities to not be cavities no more cause i hate the dentist OMM they don't know how to numb me them niggas put 6 shots nd i could still feel it

also the japanese take like 900mcg or someshit to prevent boneloss and aging with nato
View attachment 1666931
Yea but ur getting the mk7 version