Ideal physique that appeals to women in my opinion

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
B8CA74A6 0BAD 4E53 89F1 893AAC2D0627

Something that is only achievable if you have the right genetics (my wide hips could never).

Lean but still muscular, well developed chest but closer to an old school style think Steve Reeves and the older chest aesthetic that looks like a plate of armour not huge man tits influenced by the G4P Joe Weider era.

Great clavicles and scapular structure.

Top % taper from shoulder to waist and waist to hips. Of course a well defined mid section. Good shoulders for angularity and well developed arms (his bicep insertions could be lower but whatever).

Only point of Improvement imo would be larger forearms and thicker wrists. But realistically if you are even 75% on the way to a body like this it’s already a solid hailo, and a physique like this is naturally attainable with the right genetics even if you hopped in gear it wouldn’t change the fact that the proportions ultimately come down to skeletal structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Growth Plate, john2 and 8 others
agreed

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 1883915
Something that is only achievable if you have the right genetics (my wide hips could never).

Lean but still muscular, well developed chest but closer to an old school style think Steve Reeves and the older chest aesthetic that looks like a plate of armour not huge man tits influenced by the G4P Joe Weider era.

Top % taper from shoulder to waist and waist to hips. Of course a well defined mid section. Good shoulders for angularity and well developed arms (his bicep insertions could be lower but whatever).

Only point of Improvement imo would be larger forearms and thicker wrists. But realistically if you are even 75% on the way to a body like this it’s already a solid hailo, and a physique like this is naturally attainable with the right genetics even if you hopped in gear it wouldn’t change the fact that the proportions ultimately come down to skeletal structure.
he looks life a faggot with those raised hips

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
View attachment 1883915

i almost have that physqiue but better chest and neck

though i lack biceps. shit fucking bicep genes

btw im still incel

• +1
Yes

• +1
looks weird bro this is the ideal

9482e827939b0f5b6cfa4a6af7cef789.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ColeMoney, Yerico7, RoyaleWithCheese and 4 others
better to have extremely wide shoulders and massive (not bulging) arms than a six pack IMO

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Growth Plate, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
One thing i would like to add:
Look at his arm length - it's clear the guy you posted in 5'7-5'10 range, which is the most aesthetic diapason

If there is no hips/pelvis reconstruction surgery avaliable in the next 5 years, i am checking out this game. I am sick of this shit

• +1
Look at his arm length - it's clear the guy you posted in 5'7-5'10 range, which is the most aesthetic diapason

If there is no hips/pelvis reconstruction surgery avaliable in the next 5 years, i am checking out this game. I am sick of this shit
I would say 5’11-6’2 is most aesthetic range imo. Too short and when you put on mass you’ll end up looking like a tree stump

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 9779 and Moggie

Read my threads.

• +1
I would say 5’11-6’2 is most aesthetic range imo. Too short and when you put on mass you’ll end up looking like a tree stump
no one wants to be the manlet gymcel a la Alpha Destiny, Nippard or Jeff Cavaliere

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and SubhumanCurrycel

these dudes have ideal physique. low inhib mcdonaldsmaxxer physique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ColeMoney, Deprived, zharupodrugu and 4 others
Literally my physiqu, I have wide frame and wide hips and just fat as shit and Some of my frame came from when I used to lift
bro your fat

• +1
Literally my physiqu, I have wide frame and wide hips and just fat as shit and Some of my frame came from when I used to lift

swedish manlet in netherlands​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Moggie
What FFMI is that?
What BF% is that?
What weight would that be for a 6'2 guy?

Also I measured the ratios on this guy:

Shoulder to waist: 2.11
Hip to waist: 1.44
Hip to shoulder: 1.47

Far from the classical ideal, but maybe the classical ideal is not for the female gaze?

• +1
I'm 5'7" and my fingernails are at my knees and my elbows are at my hips because of my freak proportions

Everyone that seen my body said I look 6'2 - 6'5"

• +1
I'm 5'7" and my fingernails are at my knees and my elbows are at my hips because of my freak proportions

Everyone that seen my body said I look 6'2 - 6'5"
I think I have the best torso to leg proportions of all time for bodybuilding

Because I have the torso of like a 4'8" girl so muscle on there would build so much faster. Meanwhile my legs will take forever

• +1
What FFMI is that?
What BF% is that?
What weight would that be for a 6'2 guy?
No idea about the FFMI.

Bf% that’s about 11-12%
For a 6’2 guy I’m guessing somewhere around 83-87kg approx ofc depending on frame

Also I measured the ratios on this guy:

Shoulder to waist: 2.11
Hip to waist: 1.44
Hip to shoulder: 1.47

Far from the classical ideal, but maybe the classical ideal is not for the female gaze?
Hard to get ratios when it’s just a pic + angles and distortion tape measurements would be a more accurate gauge if I had to guess if he’s 5’10 that would be a 21 inch bideltoid and approximately a 27 inch waist circumference

Yep this looks amazing. I'm actually trying to lose a little bit of muscle mass to get down to this size. I have a small waist fortunately but his squared pec insertions mog

• +1
Is my frame OK. I'm 5'10 153lbs prolly 12% bf after 9 months of gym. 19.25 rounded down unfrauded bideltoid 30-31 waist 14 inch flexed biceps with 6.3 wrist. Dealing with acne ATM. Not lean enough yet might bulk to 165 then cut to 160 or something.
20220905 094547

Last edited:
  • +1
For natty lifters it's 5'8 to 5'11 imo as there's less frame to fill out. For roidcels, 5'11 to 6'2 is ideal since there is more room for muscle hence won't look too stumpy unlike shorter heights.

• +1
OP picture reminds me of tinytrip.

too bad he was like 4 foot tall, and also dead.

• +1