idk schizo ramblings whatever

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
I'm developing a new technique where i pretend to be shy and high inhib. pushing my innocent agenda even further that would result in more empathy and people approaching me.

now i know this is a 100% turn off for any woman. the thing is i'm already 100% turn off anyway. so i'm testing things out, lets see if being shy changes anything about my dating dynamic algorithm.
muh algorithm, its just
1. are you chad? no=rejection, yes=exchange numbers

anyway, i'm also emphasizing more on my manchild personality, this i don't need to work on since i have it already. i'm brutally childish to the point that kids wanna be friend with me.
most my 27-29 friends told me many times how i'm a kid magnet, i thought kids like all young adults but they never had such treatment.

there is a jack in factory that many people use it and move it, i'm the only one that gets on top of it and moves it like scooter. IMO you must be gigaNPC to just move it normally by pushing it. nigga it's literally a scooter, retarded low iq why would u just walk alongside it.

omg or the afk behavior holy fuck, i hate this. i can't believe people can just sit somewhere for 2 hour straight and do nothing but the same thing over and over. my position literally changes every 5 minute, i keep finding new methods to do the same job or theory craft. i found so many better ways in job that people were like, damn i could do that all these years?!

they are just fucking NPC and wanna repeat what they have been told to. naturally and genetically i'm default on main character, i can't help but feeling that my storyline is unnatural. meaning, things in my life have had divine intervention of some sort, it's out of order and manipulated.

i had so much ironic moments that if i tell you, you'd think it's out of a movie or sth.

one instance, my first oneitis ever that i even tried sui for (still have feelings for her) name was Niloofar. after brutal teenage depression and suicide attempt i tried forgetting about her and get back to life. deleted all her shit and everything.

less than 3 days later, our valley name got changed and they installed the title where i would see everyday going to school. u guessed it, it was named Niloofar.

6 month later we moved into our own home that we bought. the valley name was sth i don't remember. less than 10 days into moving in, the valley name changed again, and you guessed it Nioolfar. i was like how the fuck is this shit possible. someone is clearly mocking me

there are countless encounters where i saw the title "Niloofar" somwhere when i was rejected or failed big time, it's like a little joke they keep trying.

i casually experience SLI Street Light Interfernce like it's nothing. the street light in front of our door, if won't turn/off when i'm passing, i'd be like huh weird.

a huge indicator is also the fact that i've been rejected every single approach/asking out/whatever i had in my life in a row. no matter what, no matter whom, the answer was always NO. even if i managed to date them a little later, i sitll got rejected in first approach.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dad
drnd past the first sentences but it's good you're trying new things

Lol this was me in high school. I did it because I was an outcast and this was the only way to have a "friend circle" and social life.

Ended up being the innocent dumbo.