If a girl has rejected you, don't ignore her, talk to her instead

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
You are not in a posistion to ignore her. Since she was the one to reject you, she knows that you want something from her and that you ignore her because you have accepted that fact she won't give it to you.

In other words, you let her win, you let her know that you are a weak motherfucker. Her rejection increased your inhibtion, which is bad for you as a male since you are supposed to be reckless and low inhib around women.

Look at her and speak to her like nothing happened. She will think "Didn't this idiot learn his lesson? Why is he talking to me?". You let her know that you don't give a shit about her rejection and that she is just pussy to you.

Sure, it won't go anywhere cause she hates you, but it's so much better over being silent and bowing down you head to her and have her think "Good, he learnt his lesson.". Don't give her the satisfaction of knoing that she broke your confidence.

You shouldn't have weaknesses as a man. Speak to her even if she is with her bf, that will piss her off even more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, johnnydeep222, Deleted member 3512 and 7 others
I got rejected by a chink that laughed in my face and could barely speak English in one of my lectures.

You really think I'm going to waste my time with this shit bird still?

Especially since Japan awaits. (I am offended btw you didn't respond to my last PM).

If you really can't sleep read all of this. (Every post)

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-college-approach-log.336/

Then seriously convince me to waste my time with the dirt that turned me down.

If you still do I will chock it down to sleep deprivation delirium.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Sodoku
You are not in a posistion to ignore her. Since she was the one to reject you, she knows that you want something from her and that you ignore her because you have accepted that fact she won't give it to you.

In other words, you let her win, you let her know that you are a weak motherfucker. Her rejection increased your inhibtion, which is bad for you as a male since you are supposed to be reckless and low inhib around women.

Look at her and speak to her like nothing happened. She will think "Didn't this idiot learn his lesson? Why is he talking to me?". You let her know that you don't give a shit about her rejection and that she is just pussy to you.

Sure, it won't go anywhere cause she hates you, but it's so much better over being silent and bowing down you head to her and have her think "Good, he learnt his lesson.". Don't give her the satisfaction of knoing that she broke your confidence.

You shouldn't have weaknesses as a man. Speak to her even if she is with her bf, that will piss her off even more.
You should try thERapy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Better to wait a bit before talking otherwise you seem needy and low social intelligence.

• +1
Low iq af thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707, FMLplus and 7 others
What a load of bullshit. Giving her attention after she rejects you is pretty much the job of a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, GGG_THE_GOAT and 7 others
Better to wait a bit before talking otherwise you seem needy and low social intelligence.

Don't wait at all. Just say 'Hi' to her
What a load of bullshit. Giving her attention after she rejects you is pretty much the job of a cuck.

She doesn't want you attention at this point

• +1
Cuck
I got rejected by a chink that laughed in my face and could barely speak English in one of my lectures.

Especially since Japan awaits. (I am offended btw you didn't respond to my last PM).

Lel
Did they ban you again from incels.me?

• +1
If a girl has rejected you, proceed to be an orbiter theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OCDMaxxing and Swagwaffle
If a girl has rejected you, proceed to be an orbiter theory

Guys, you don't get it. You are not orbitting her. Orbitting is when you like a girl but dont make a move.

If you made a move and she turned you down, you keep talking to her in order to show that you dont give a fuck about her rejection and you are cool around her

• +1
Orbitermaxx lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FMLplus, Deleted member 773 and 4 others
Orbitermaxx lol

It's not orbitting ffs. You just show her that you are unphazed by her rejection, that you don't give a shit about her BS excuses, that you dont feel pain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Guys, you don't get it. You are not orbitting her. Orbitting is when you like a girl but dont make a move.

If you made a move and she turned you down, you keep talking to her in order to show that you dont give a fuck about her rejection and you are cool around her
No, you dont get it. If she rejects you dont stop talking to her out of resentment but you dont stay social/friendship with her either. You go out of that and talk other women. You dont have to stop talking but she's no longer worthy of your time

• +1
but you dont stay social/friendship with her either

I never said that in my post. The point is to show her that your confidence isnt affected

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Swagwaffle

Can’t believe Im disagreeing with you once again but no u are wrong. Walking away and saying nothing is the most powerful move ... it’s like business negotiating a deal & walking away. For you stick around like a clown is beta af! Orbitmaxxing indeed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Peruvian
The point Is you shouldnt care about showing her anything

The point is to be low inhib
Walking away and saying nothing is the most powerful move ... it’s like business negotiatiating a deal & walking away

Do you realize how pathetic that is? You are at a disdvantage, you look like a retard acting like that. She has rejected you and you act like you reject her, it's so ridiculous.

• +1
The point is to be low inhib

Do you realize how pathetic that is? You are at a disdvantage, you look like a retard acting like that. She has rejected you and you act like you reject her, it's so ridiculous.
Lol no dude .... that’s how u become a gay best friend to a girl. U look like a man walking away knowing u have many options

Hmm something is telling me u got rejected and u want to keep reaching out to a girl ?

• +1
that’s how u become a gay best friend to a girl.

you won't become that because she knows you want to fuck her so she will keep you at a distance.

Hmm something is telling me u got rejected and u want to keep reaching out to a girl

That girl wanted to break my confidence and make me to scared to talk to her again. If I'm not low inhib around her, she wins

• +1
I’m not sure about this one chief

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
you won't become that because she knows you want to fuck her so she will keep you at a distance.

That girl wanted to break my confidence and make me to scared to talk to her again. If I'm not low inhib around her, she wins
Ur pushing it brother sticks to oneitis type posts

• +1

HUH how dare you say "chink"!

• +1

An orbitter never lands

• +1
  • +1
No its pure cuckery . Bad advice for someone who wants to be successful with foids & slay here.

That bitch wanted break my confidence and make me feel bad about myself. Ignoring her is what she wants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
HUH how dare you say "chink"!

You got to know the difference between Asians. It's racist westerners that think they're all the same (chinks).

Chinks are subhuman roaches that chose to be communist insects.

Japs chose to make the best society the world has ever known and have contributed more so to the world in the last 60 years than any other country.

That's the difference. Part of taking the Yellow Pill is understanding this.

• +1
You got to know the difference between Asians. It's racist westerners that think they're all the same (chinks).

Japs chose to make the best society the world has ever known and have contributed more so to the world in the last 60 years than any other country.

Yamato master race.

• +1

Does that mean you're attracted to these guys?
S08e01 94

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and Nibba
  • +1
I don't talk to girls, they're icky.

• +1

K

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and Nibba
@Nibba @fatcelnolonger @Zesto

Is this the new Gang Repping?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Jfl at getting old and not adapting at the pace of change