if a girl likes you she will constantly fantasize about your dick and try to escalate

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
women cant control themselves around a guy they like, their pussies get wet unstoppably, you can slip on that shit so be careful. she will start biting her lips and try to get closer to you so its gonna be pretty obvious on what you gotta do. unless ofc you are like badg96 who doesnt do anything and just makes a thread about here instead.

i literally never had this happen. as soon as i meet a girl they always have this disappointed/frowining expression on their face because im not as gl as they expected me to be. they just ghost me in the end.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 22918
I never get iois

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 21735
ur such a loser ha

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Girls rarely escelate

cooooope. they gonna at least give hints for you to do so
Nigger you are a virgin shut up you don't know shit. They usually don't give you Signs YOU have to decide when it's time to fuck

i dont believe you
So 1 Girl escelated by Just touching my Cock because I was a puss and we Literally Just met up to fuck not a normal Date for the Rest I Had to do the work

my oneitis did
but i didnt give a fuck about her at that time

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
So 1 Girl escelated by Just touching my Cock because I was a puss and we Literally Just met up to fuck not a normal Date for the Rest I Had to do the work
i tried touching a girl and she got pissed so thats the end of that

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Can't even relate a bit. Not even a tiny bit. Over for you
"who told you i want you to touch me???" i hate her so much. but you know muh be assertive muh make your intentions clear

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
"who told you i want you to touch me???" i hate her so much. but you know muh be assertive muh make your intentions clear
Wtf is that shit I never got rejected when touching a Girl

• So Sad
  • JFL
my friend is a ~30 year old virgin, SFScel BBC, and he was in the car with this girl he cold approached and she said "I was just thinking about your dick" and he managed to not have sex with her

• JFL
  • Hmm...
i want this bitch to pay for all the gas i wasted to meet her
You should pay her too by that logic, because they are always Gaslighting you. Ahaha. Ahahahahaha 🤣

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735