If age to buy alcohol is higher than age of consent, why is the penalty for statutory rape harsher than the penalty for providing alcohol to minors?

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
If the age to buy alcohol is higher, that clearly indicates that alcohol consumption is more dangerous than sexual activity. Therefore shouldn’t circumventing that law and exposing the underage person to the illicit substance (alcohol) carry a harsher penalty?

@Xtra @MoggerGaston @randomop @Copeful @FaceAboveAll

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, klip11, boxface34 and 4 others
What’s the penalty for statutory rape in the states?

What happens if a man in his 20s lets say bangs a 14 or 15 year old girl,

What’s the harshest sentence they can receive

Just another cucked American thing, they can drive cars at 16 but can only drink at 21, lol... :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, northern mogger, klip11 and 3 others
I’m not sure

I still think we should marry during teen years like 100 years ago as girls will likely less whore out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
If the age to buy alcohol is higher, that clearly indicates that alcohol consumption is more dangerous than sexual activity. Therefore shouldn’t circumventing that law and exposing the underage person to the illicit substance (alcohol) carry a harsher penalty?

Discrimination against jbmaxxers

• +1
Just another cucked American thing, they can drive cars at 16 but can only drink at 21, lol... :feelskek:
this isn’t only an American thing. The age of consent is lower than drinking age in every country in the entire world. America just has higher ages for both (21 for drinking vs 16-18 for sex), while Europe is 18 for drinking and 14-16 for sex.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
@Xtra can u ask aladin to unignore me

this isn’t only an American thing. The age of consent is lower than drinking age in every country in the entire world. America just has higher ages for both (21 for drinking vs 16-18 for sex), while Europe is 18 for drinking and 14-16 for sex.
You're supposed to become an adult at 18, you can't put the drinking age at a randomly higher age, it's just stupid!

You're supposed to become an adult at 18, you can't put the drinking age at a randomly higher age, it's just stupid!
That’s besides the point.

My point is why is circumventing the laws about alcohol punished less harsh than the laws regarding sex if alcohol is more dangerous (at least according to the law.)

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Gonthar
well i agree with you

Depends on the state but often several years.
@Xtra can u ask aladin to unignore me
I’m not ignoring u.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

it's another mean of silencing us and anyone with a brain knows that "statutory rape" is deceptive word games

well i agree with you
Why do you think the laws are structured this way? It seems to me they just want to punish men for jbmaxxing.

• So Sad
what does several years mean, 1-3? 10-20 ?

what steps can we take towards getting it lowered and why aren't the republicans trying to get it lowered, this should be 1# of their priorities list i thought they weren't cucked

Could be because one is person on person and one is person on substance

what does several years mean, 1-3? 10-20 ?

what steps can we take towards getting it lowered and why aren't the republicans trying to get it lowered, this should be 1# of their priorities list i thought they weren't cucked
Republicans are sadly cucked on age of consent for two reasons:

1. They support child marriage, but age of consent regards sex outside of marriage.
2. Americans are mega agecucks so arguing for lowering age of consent is “social suicide” or “political suicide” and is often avoided.
Could be because one is person on person and one is person on substance
fail to see how this matters.

• WTF
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

9306ED2F A9FD 431C A844 0425EA2EB215

1. They support child marriage, but age of consent regards sex outside of marriage.
2. Americans are mega agecucks so arguing for lowering age of consent is “social suicide” or “political suicide” and is often avoided.

fail to see how this matters.
=

Because generally you're punished worse if you inflict something negative onto others compared to yourself
Providing alcohol to minors is inflicting something negative on someone else.

That's so fucking gay, the AOC needs to be 14.
Honestly America would be the best country were it not for the cucked consent and statutory rape laws, if the AOC was 14 the us would be goated

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NotCarv and Aladin
Disregard I thought the thread was just consuming alcohol not providing. But I also think that giving alcohol is still considered more ethical than sex with someone people consider underage. Since it's something normal and more culturally accepted

Disregard I thought the thread was just consuming alcohol not providing. But I also think that giving alcohol is still considered more ethical than sex with someone people consider underage. Since it's something normal and more culturally accepted
But why is that though? The law clearly suggests that alcohol is more dangerous.

Providing alcohol to minors is inflicting something negative on someone else.
THERE'S LITERALLY 0 HARM IN A MAN IN HIS 20s HAVING SEX WITH A 14 OR 15 YEAR OLD SOCIETY'S SO RETARDED

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, NotCarv and Aladin
But why is that though? The law clearly suggests that alcohol is more dangerous.
every 21+ year old man knows deep down knows there's many 14-15 yo girls they would bang, i see how older men look at JBs in public and even teachers in my school i caught staring at JBs.

and men have the power so why are we getting bullied by these feminists into suppressing this desire of ours

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, klip11 and NotCarv
Well I guess ethical relativism just comes about for different places. But in regards to an actual reason I would guess it's considered non consensual as they believe the girls brain isn't fully developed enough to consent, and that's worse than giving alcohol to someone which again is more culturally accepted. Also probably less damaging with average consumption or even above average, compared to the girls experience regardless of how she viewed it since by law she doesn't have the ability to consent and was being taken advantage of

weird thread

Well I guess ethical relativism just comes about for different places. But in regards to an actual reason I would guess it's considered non consensual as they believe the girls brain isn't fully developed enough to consent, and that's worse than giving alcohol to someone which again is more culturally accepted. Also probably less damaging with average consumption or even above average, compared to the girls experience regardless of how she viewed it since by law she doesn't have the ability to consent and was being taken advantage of
high iq

Also probably less damaging with average consumption or even above average, compared to the girls experience regardless of how she viewed it since by law she doesn't have the ability to consent and was being taken advantage of
I said nothing about the younger person being a girl. Furthermore how exactly is it more damaging? Alcohol is a drug that can potentially cause addiction and also other negative effects on the body, where as sex that someone engages in willingly does not.

I said nothing about the younger person being a girl. Furthermore how exactly is it more damaging? Alcohol is a drug that can potentially cause addiction and also other negative effects on the body, where as sex that someone engages in willingly does not.
Girls account for 80+ percent of statutory rape victims hence mentioning girls. And it's damaging because people perceive it as them being taken advantage of sexually without them knowing. Alcohol can cause those things however it's just a probability someone would become addicted, whereas there's a 100% probability the person has been taken advantage of sexually (as they view them as incapable of giving consent).

To clarify I don't hold these views I'm just trying to think from their perspective

Girls account for 80+ percent of statutory rape victims hence mentioning girls. And it's damaging because people perceive it as them being taken advantage of sexually without them knowing. Alcohol can cause those things however it's just a probability someone would become addicted, whereas there's a 100% probability the person has been taken advantage of sexually (as they view them as incapable of giving consent).

To clarify I don't hold these views I'm just trying to think from their perspective
I think people underestimate the problems with drinking alcohol at a young age.

The problem, though, is that from a lawmakers perspective, they should be aware that drinking alcohol is more dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Why do you think the laws are structured this way? It seems to me they just want to punish men for jbmaxxing.
i think so too

That’s besides the point.

My point is why is circumventing the laws about alcohol punished less harsh than the laws regarding sex if alcohol is more dangerous (at least according to the law.)
Because old roasties want to gate keep younger women from older men. Average 30 year old woman thinks it should be illegal for a man her age to even talk to a girl more than 3 years younger than him.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and yeeyeeslayer