If Chico was like in this photo, he would be called a god.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Forget about other men after seeing this photo, damn it.
IMG 20210829 230154
Images   2021 08 29T125408196

Shit chico up

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao
u fruity bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, hebbewem, Looks234 and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Perfectumbrain
its weird that you started out said that everyone you know thinks you look like chico but now youre pretty much saying you want to fuck him...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androciv, Deleted member 14262, Administrator and 4 others
its weird that you started out said that everyone you know thinks you look like chico but now youre pretty much saying you want to fuck him...
I can't compare in the mirror, but people compare me and claim that I took a few photos.

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
do you have girls flirting with you or asking you out?
The girl I liked was very beautiful, I asked her out, but she's afraid of me because she thinks I'm a psychopath and the girls don't approach me.

He only looks like Chico because he's 14 years old. Every 14 year old "looks like Chico" since they lack any dimorphism and still have NW0 and great collagen.

• +1
Reactions: androciv, Lmao and Marsiere214
He only looks like Chico because he's 14 years old. Every 14 year old "looks like Chico" since they lack any dimorphism and still have NW0 and great collagen.
B049896fb3d9812e848131c922235c8d
Yes he look like chico

Won't look like him once 18+ years old. Looks like a generic pubescent kid.
I am 14.5 years old and my chin is angular and maxilla is anterior, you said there is no dimorphism at this age or I am anormal

I am 14.5 years old and my chin is angular and maxilla is anterior, you said there is no dimorphism at this age or I am anormal
You look around 12-14. You're clearly not dimorphic. If you still look like that at 21 then you'll be lucky but probably not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, hebbewem and Perfectumbrain
You look around 12-14. You're clearly not dimorphic. If you still look like that at 21 then you'll be lucky but probably not.
you didn't see my photo bro

my even has pits on his cheeks

how do you youngcels prepubertycels even find this site lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Perfectumbrain