If GF is taking 30+ mins to reply to text while she’s out is it over?

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
Legit srs replies please. It had to right like ik even if foids go out they still glued to their phones. What do I do in such a cuck situation. I’m just msging tinder hoes but my success rate is 0.1%

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Gonthar, Darkeningstar and 3 others
no, u insecure bastard, if u think like this u dont even deserve a gf, stick to hookups

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, deepfuckingvalue, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
no, u insecure bastard, if u think like this u dont even deserve a gf, stick to hookups
Wym I don’t deserve one. There’s so many GL drug maxxers in my area, like all one has to do is snatch her for a couple hours and she’s gone

Wym I don’t deserve one. There’s so many GL drug maxxers in my area, like all one has to do is snatch her for a couple hours and she’s gone
if thats the case then why bother, if she is real she will stay with you and wont do dumb bullshit such as u said, even if she does u cant change the fact that it happened and that she fucked some junkie, if she does that, you know she didnt deserve your efforts and goods so you just got rid of a parasite, just let things flow and live bro, if something happens let it be

• +1
Reactions: Reformed, liberiangrimreaper and illusion
Depends on why but please don't worry, in the case of her cheating it will just mean that you dodged marrying a woman who would eventually end up screwing you over in your life.

While I'm out sometimes I usually have my phone on silent and often don't respond to texts immediately, usually taking 15-30 minutes like your girlfriend is doing to respond.

There is the possibility of her cheating, especially nowadays with people on their phones 24/7 but it depends where she is, but if she consistently has a slow rate of responding to you while she's out then there's a significantly higher chance of her cheating, try not to overthink it, if you being with her isn't meant to be then it'll come up.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed, Chadeep and liberiangrimreaper
No

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and Reformed
Legit srs replies please. It had to right like ik even if foids go out they still glued to their phones. What do I do in such a cuck situation. I’m just msging tinder hoes but my success rate is 0.1%
Install spyware on her phone if you can, so you can track her, listen what she talks, etc.. If not, sneak a "bug" somewhere, like inside her purse lining, shoe, maybe in her home.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Install spyware on her phone if you can, so you can track her, listen what she talks, etc.. If not, sneak a "bug" somewhere, like inside her purse lining, shoe, maybe in her home.
I would if I was high iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
im happy when my gf doesnt message me. idgaf i wont even notice if she didnt message in 2 hours. she messages a lot i dont even notice cuz i always answer when im bored af. just get busy lol why do u even care

• +1
im happy when my gf doesnt message me. idgaf i wont even notice if she didnt message in 2 hours. she messages a lot i dont even notice cuz i always answer when im bored af. just get busy lol why do u even care
Ur right I need to do something. But it’s summer and hot asf so it’s so hard for me at least I hate sweating. I mogged in the winter

Ur right I need to do something. But it’s summer and hot asf so it’s so hard for me at least I hate sweating. I mogged in the winter
yeah i hate summer too when i tell that to people they look at me like im crazy. why would i like sweating like a pig and the sun making me sleepy all the time

• +1