If I am 5 PSL now, what would my rating be if I gymmaxxed (Men's Physique competition level physique)?

You just said I mogged you jfl

The point i was making was it dosen't matter if you mog me or i mog you it dosen't effect my rating on you. Sorry for my porr wording in the post before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and dogtown
Oh shit, thanks!
Just don't use more than 1 inch tbh, anything over that becomes extremely noticable as you take off your shoes. I'd go like 0.8 inches max.

Just don't use more than 1 inch tbh, anything over that becomes extremely noticable as you take off your shoes. I'd go like 0.8 inches max.
what if i dont take my shoes off? id wear it in public only

you are under average in look imo, too autistic looking to be considered average. something with yout eye area i believe

you are under average in look imo, too autistic looking to be considered average. something with yout eye area i believe
baby cum over we'll talk all about this

you try to act like Chad but you look like 2/10 beta cuck with either autism or asperger
I'm Chad. Nice to meet you

I'm not a 2/10 except when you've drained 8/10 of my cum with those tiny feminine lips of yours.

I'd say you're 4.5 now with potential to be 5.5

what if i dont take my shoes off? id wear it in public only
Sure, but what i'm thinking is if i'm getting a girl i won't be outside all the time with her, like going home and then taking the shoes off and then all the sudden im 2 inches or 3 shorter... just nope, thats way too noticable and embarassing. Something like 1 inch is prob not very noticable though but to be safe i'd go with like 0.4-0.8 inch lifts. I don't see a problem with 3 inch lifts in public but don't you worry about being 3 inches shorter as you take them off infront of someone? Will you be wearing lifts and shoes at home too infront of people you know?

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Deleted member 470
Holy fucking shit @ this guy craving for validation, you’re average AT MOST, that’s all you need to know, stop acting like a bitch and man up.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Holy fucking shit @ this guy craving for validation, you’re average AT MOST, that’s all you need to know, stop acting like a bitch and man up.
Since when is wanting to looksmax = craving for validation?