If I didnt beg her she wouldve gotten back with me

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
How the fuck can I repair my image with her after days of begging her not to leave me? I told her I was in love w her, couldn't deal with losing her, etc, made an absolute fool out of myself and still am I literally called her twice at 2am td. WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO? Before this she seen me as being chill as fuck with really good dick and a good vibe, then I dated her for a week and got super attached and started showing my emotions, also the last 3 times we fucked I couldn't get hard for her and blamed it on being nervous.

How can I repair my image so she sees me the way she did before? I been going thru some shit recently so I haven't been able to control my emotions very well and was kinda seeing her as a crutch, can a hoe ever forgive you for getting like that?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I am so heart broken ngl I was wanting to fuck that lil pussy for the rest of my life but I ruined itFUCKKKKK

• +1
"How the fuck can I repair my image with her after days of begging her not to leave me?"

-Never act desperate for anyone

"WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO?"

-Move on

stfu dumb bitch

"How the fuck can I repair my image with her after days of begging her not to leave me?"

-Never act desperate for anyone

"WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO?"

-Move on
What if I go no contact for a couple months and then hit her up? Could I possibly fix my image?

• +1
You can try that too, sometimes things might work after a break
I just feel like I made myself look really bad with all the begging and shit especially since I was never like that before we started to date, before dating I was fucking her every weekend, she'd come over whenever I want and fuck me instantly, it was fun as hell.

I fucked up and she broke up with me like a week into our relationship and blocked me so I got really distraught and started begging her with long messages, she even told me she can't handle the begging and I kept begging anyways.

• +1
I just feel like I made myself look really bad with all the begging and shit especially since I was never like that before we started to date, before dating I was fucking her every weekend, she'd come over whenever I want and fuck me instantly, it was fun as hell.

I fucked up and she broke up with me like a week into our relationship and blocked me so I got really distraught and started begging her with long messages, she even told me she can't handle the begging and I kept begging anyways.
Learn from your mistake and don't be desperate anymore

Learn from your mistake and don't be desperate anymore
Do u think she'll fuck me again in a couple months? I can't go without that pussy fr it was the only one I liked eating and it was soooo tight, I wanna beat that shit up for the rest of my life I can't believe I fucked it up, her buttgole was cute too and she smelled sooo good and did anything I wanted. HOW DO I GET THAT BACK???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back