If I don't lose my virginity this week I will kill myself

U

ultra18

Iron
I'm staying in an hostel as the only guy with 5 other girls. If I don't manage to have sex with any of them I'm going to kill myself. That is fucking all.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, vaseqmoherad and Deleted member 8608
I'm staying in an hostel as the only guy with 5 other girls. If I don't manage to have sex with any of them I'm going to kill myself. That is fucking all.
Bro you must prat 5 times a day and go to friday prayer and inshallah allah will reward you with the favour of one of these fair maidens. Mashallah brother Allah will bless you inshallah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ultra18, Htobrother and Deleted member 8608
if you pressure yourself you will only increase your chances of failure

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, koalendo, subhuman to mtn and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Wallahi bro if you are not praying now you will not recieve your 72 JB in heaven
Prove me the existence of Allah , hell and heaven , debunk every other 4000+ religion and belief system with sources and evidence. And i may think about it after that.

Prove me the existence of Allah , hell and heaven , debunk every other 4000+ religion and belief system with sources and evidence. And i may think about it after that.
If Allah is fake then how does the quran exist bro? Also my uncle told me I was visited by a holy angel last night and that's why my ass hurt.
( I think you don't realise I'm trolling bro, im not muslim anymore)

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 18776, ALP and 2 others
turk roach

I think you don't realise I'm trolling bro, im not muslim anymore
There are so many retards who speak like that in the forum, it's hard to recognise who is trolling.

turk roach
Say it to my face and it will be the last insult of you motherfucking piece of shit.

Dumb ass nigga sucking the balls of an arab who lived 1400+ years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
There are so many retards who speak like that in the forum, it's hard to recognise who is trolling.

Say it to my face and it will be the last insult of you motherfucking piece of shit.

i will fuck you motherfuck bitch

jai hindustan, bhenchod

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and ALP

the state of this unmah is in shambles, dajjal will deal with you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Htobrother and ALP