If I ever get deported back to my shitty ethnic homeland im going to become a politician and start a eugenics program

D

Deleted member 21340

Kraken
ill be somewhat of a modern day hitler
thoughts on my aspirations and career goals looksmax.org forum members?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
based, which country

based, which country
1/4 jamaican so jamaica ig
the jamaican empire will rule over the carribean islands and become the fourth riech
and for those unfortunate individuals who don't meet the genetic criteria will be castrated via some form or another (in minecraft ofc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and AscensionMan98
the jamaican empire will rule over the carribean islands and become the fourth riech
and for those unfortunate individuals who don't meet the genetic criteria will be castrated via some form or another (in minecraft ofc)
What country do you live in now?

What country do you live in now?
i feel like there aren't too many 1/4 jamaicans where i live so i'll keep it confidential

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
i feel like there aren't too many 1/4 jamaicans where i live so i'll keep it confidential
How would we track you on the basis of being 1/4 African jfl

How would we track you on the basis of being 1/4 African jfl
well there's a small possibility i come across an .org user irl and once they find out about my heritage it'll only take them a few seconds to put 1 + 1 together
not worth the risk tbhngl

• Hmm...
You should just euthanize them. Castrated male life is so depressing its pointless as the brain visually would find foids attractive but can't express any sexual feelings. Its pretty cruel to keep those castrated people alive.

More humane to just have them mass executed.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You should just euthanize them. Castrated male life is so depressing its pointless as the brain visually would find foids attractive but can't express any sexual feelings. Its pretty cruel to keep those castrated people alive.

More humane to just have them mass executed.
tbh i dont really care if its considered "cruel" or "inhumane"
the world is cruel, nature is cruel, evolution is cruel, there's no escaping it
plus castrated individuals can still be used for other means such as indentured servitude
would be a waste of man power if i "got rid" of 50% of the young male population

How is a low t quadroon supposed to gain significant political power in Jamaica
@PrinceLuenLeoncur jfl at this guy

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
How is a low t quadroon supposed to gain significant political power in Jamaica
@PrinceLuenLeoncur jfl at this guy
jamaicas literally one of the most self hating, white worshipping countries on the planet
all I'd have to do to get elected as the lord general fuhrer of the entire nation is show them my 23andme results

ill be somewhat of a modern day hitler
thoughts on my aspirations and career goals looksmax.org forum members?

This fact that this is considered a normal post on looksmax.org is crazy. Mfs really answering your question seriously lmfaoo. This site gotta be a social experiment or something

jamaicas literally one of the most self hating, white worshipping countries on the planet
all I'd have to do to get elected as the lord general fuhrer of the entire nation is show them my 23andme results
They are a violent people though, how do you deal with that the police can’t do shit about it, isn’t Kingston one of the murder capitals

They are a violent people though, how do you deal with that the police can’t do shit about it, isn’t Kingston one of the murder capitals
my eugenics program will solve the violence issue
ill simply just select individuals who are not violent/aren't carrying genes that predispose someone to violence to breed and vice versa for the jamaicans who are violent

This fact that this is considered a normal post on looksmax.org is crazy. Mfs really answering your question seriously lmfaoo. This site gotta be a social experiment or something
i mean if you see any issues with my life long ambition im all ears
but someone's going to have to clean up the mess commonly referred to as black people

1/4th is so low that Jamaicans won’t even accept you as one of them lmfao 🤣 you’d just be see ironically as a western imperialist you need to be at least 1/2 something to have any political say

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 21340

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Fxdzcki
What your homeland country

Where you live now

//Thomas DOM

Where tf do you think Jamaican people trace there ancestry to? Cause it isn’t Jamaica
Well I’m sure some have native ancestry so they can trace it to jam but that’s not what your comment suggested you made it out like he’d go to an African nation JFL instead of Carib

• Hmm...
Well I’m sure some have native ancestry so they can trace it to jam but that’s not what your comment suggested you made it out like he’d go to an African nation JFL instead of Carib
Jamaican people are mostly black. Black = African

1/4th is so low that Jamaicans won’t even accept you as one of them lmfao 🤣 you’d just be see ironically as a western imperialist you need to be at least 1/2 something to have any political say
this is true tbh and the only problem i'd most likely run into
i dont really look african/black and i wasnt born in jamaica either, so to them i'd literally be a white western foreigner who's come over to their homeland and called their country an inferior mess that needs a eugenics program
idk how well that would go down with the jamaican residents ngl

this is true tbh and the only problem i'd most likely run into
i dont really look african/black and i wasnt born in jamaica either, so to them i'd literally be a white western foreigner who's come over to their homeland and called their country an inferior mess that needs a eugenics program
idk how well that would go down with the jamaican residents ngl
It wouldn’t go down well and you’d be killed on site for chatting thag shit. You ain’t black nor African nor Carib they have literally 0 reason to keep you alive XD. Essentially there’s 0 chance of this happening even if you had the power to and resources the poeple would never accept you

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt