If I had to diagnose looksmax users

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
I will prescribe looksmax users the medication they need to ascend. I will explain why

@Xangsane @ForeverRecession @ArvidGustavsson @loox - I would prescribe them Xanax. They have anxiety and overthink a lot

@the BULL @StreegeReturn - I would prescribe the BULL and Streege some adderall, they will instantly get a job and resolve their money/home/car issues.

@RabidRosaries - I would prescribe Rabidrosaries some Clozapine. This poor schizo needs nothing less than the most potent anti psychotic. He is non lucid at this point. He is gone

@justinzayn @Octillionaire - I would prescribe them some Cocaine. I know they are depressed and have low energy, this will get them through the day and keep them with energy.

@looksmaxxer234 @MrGlutton @Shrek2OnDvD - Some beers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, incel194012940, Deprived and 14 others
I need a shotgun implant to my head. I can’t live anymore as a friendless KHHV! :feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, HerpDerpson, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
I need a shotgun implant to my head. I can’t live anymore as a friendless KHHV! :feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You’re lucky you’re KHHV, i wish i was like you, atleast you don’t have any hot exes that you miss

@Pendejo - Xanax and adderall

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
You’re lucky you’re KHHV, i wish i was like you, atleast you don’t have any hot exes that you miss
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• So Sad
Do I get prescribed anything? (already have melatonin prescribed)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Moggie and prettyboislime
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Ngl i usually don’t take you seriously but on this one u proved me ur worth. Adderall would litterally save my life

• Ugh..
Nah bro you need a fidget spinner for your autism yahki 😹🤙

Ngl i usually don’t take you seriously but on this one u proved me ur worth. Adderall would litterally save my life
U underestimate people with a lot of worth

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
wb me? 👉👈

• So Sad
What about me my guy :unsure:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salieri and Deleted member 14262
I will prescribe looksmax users the medication they need to ascend. I will explain why

@Xangsane @ForeverRecession @ArvidGustavsson @loox - I would prescribe them Xanax. They have anxiety and overthink a lot

@the BULL @StreegeReturn - I would prescribe the BULL and Streege some adderall, they will instantly get a job and resolve their money/home/car issues.

@RabidRosaries - I would prescribe Rabidrosaries some Clozapine. This poor schizo needs nothing less than the most potent anti psychotic. He is non lucid at this point. He is gone

@justinzayn @Octillionaire - I would prescribe them some Cocaine. I know they are depressed and have low energy, this will get them through the day and keep them with energy.

Diagnos me doctor
FD2F47E0 691F 4C52 93BA B7B3110DBE5A

adderall sources that ship to the EU

What do I need @prettyboislime