If I'm at 14% bodyfat, and a natural 5'10 mesomorph, should I just cut or recomp? I'm looking to be leaner, not bulkier.

What should I do?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I've naturally got a pretty solid body as a mesomorph with a good set of muscle, so I'm not really open to roids, hgh, tren or anything like that.

Mind you I used to be an overweight mesomorph but easily leaned down from 22% bf to 14% bf in a couple of years. I peaked at 12% a few months back and I saw my abs for the first time.

However work started to take a toll on me and I've gained 2% over the past couple of months, so I pretty much have a somewhat muscular body without visible abs.

What should I do?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Send me pics of ur body and also tell me your weight. Few people actually reach 14% bf. If you hardly see any abs you are above 15%

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Don't bulk it's a looksmin it's all about face anyway. that's why you need to be 15% BF or below all year round. Body is cope and irrelevant unless you are already 5PSL+ facially.

You want to attract girls not gays so don't roid unless you go for the RTT way of life this could work if your face is too ugly and you failed to become the most wanted maesthic/ prettyboy 4.75 PSL+dreamed slayer.

• +1
Holy fuck, does it actually take fucking YEARS to lean down?

This can’t be true.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
Holy fuck, does it actually take fucking YEARS to lean down?

This can’t be true.
I was natty and a med student at the time.
Still natty, and I was pretty damn overweight.
Was just less than 2 years though. Within 1 year I was average, within 2 I was ottermode.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Send me pics of ur body and also tell me your weight. Few people actually reach 14% bf. If you hardly see any abs you are above 15%
Will do when I get home.
75kg

• +1
Don't bulk it's a looksmin it's all about face anyway. that's why you need to be 15% BF or below all year round. Body is cope and irrelevant unless you are already 5PSL+ facially.

You want to attract girls not gays so don't roid unless you go for the RTT way of life this could work if your face is too ugly and you failed to become the most wanted maesthic/ prettyboy 4.75 PSL+dreamed slayer.
I've been rated about 5.5 - 6 PSL on here by users.
Not really a fan of the RTT look, but many fit users said to even get a lean ottermode body, they roided.

if you're 5.5-6PSL don't bother taking Roids it will age you faster and you will lose the opportunity to slay 28-35 years old girls when you're 48. Chad always age like fine wine if he doesn't bald or get fat. + tretinoin and sunscreen + hair dye you could last longer.

Instead of bulking you should only aimed at natty physique and focus on shoulder and lats + being lean + get a tan and you're done.
Add lifts to your shoes when cold aproach Foids if you want to complete the mog.

Are you slaying Beckiers on Tinder / cold approach already?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
if you're 5.5-6PSL don't bother taking Roids it will age you faster and you will lose the opportunity to slay 28-35 years old girls when you're 48. Chad always age like fine wine if he doesn't bald or get fat. + tretinoin and sunscreen + hair dye you could last longer.

Instead of bulking you should only aimed at natty physique and focus on shoulder and lats + being lean + get a tan and you're done.
Add lifts to your shoes when cold aproach Foids if you want to complete the mog.

Are you slaying Beckiers on Tinder / cold approach already?
I don't like slaying - I have a body count of 1.
Thanks for the suggestion; I'll take that into account. Right now all I'd like to do is lose some excess belly fat.
Also I naturally do have a golden skin colour (sandcel), so should I stop tanning?

I could if I wanted to, but again, I'm not the slaying type.

Yes if you are ethnic dark skin failos you . here I live in France I often see Chadlites Maroccan ethnics but they are failoed hard by dark skin, small height and ethnic tax although their dark eyes is their only legit failo PSL wise.

That's why light eyed ethnic do it so well. Have you try green contacts for your eyes?

• +1
No such thing as too lean unfortunately for me who is fat

• +1
Yes if you are ethnic dark skin failos you . here I live in France I often see Chadlites Maroccan ethnics but they are failoed hard by dark skin, small height and ethnic tax although their dark eyes is their only legit failo PSL wise.

That's why light eyed ethnic do it so well. Have you try green contacts for your eyes?
I am a light-skinned ethnic with blue eyes.
My pheno is almost identical to this guy, and I look pretty similar:

Just aim to 10% BF and wach if your bones pop out so you can apply to the modeling industry.

• JFL
Slow cut

• +1
Gladly, DM pics

I've naturally got a pretty solid body as a mesomorph with a good set of muscle, so I'm not really open to roids, hgh, tren or anything like that.

Mind you I used to be an overweight mesomorph but easily leaned down from 22% bf to 14% bf in a couple of years. I peaked at 12% a few months back and I saw my abs for the first time.

However work started to take a toll on me and I've gained 2% over the past couple of months, so I pretty much have a somewhat muscular body without visible abs.

What should I do?
We'd need to see pics of your physique to assess

But yes at 14% you should have visible upper abs and lowers Antony but depending on development

Pm the pics if you prefer
Facially from what you've shown Lenin past, I would've assumed you are ectomorph

• +1

What should I do?
Send dm. Though I’m not a fan of bulking and cutting. I never did and I always had a top tier physique.

With looksmaxxing in mind i would never bulk up. Girls like skinny guys or slightly muscular.

Bulking is a gymcel invention for uggos to cope. „Muuuuh I’m taking the gym more serious than you it’s my life. Look at how many calories i force myself to eat“

• +1
Send dm. Though I’m not a fan of bulking and cutting. I never did and I always had a top tier physique.

With looksmaxxing in mind i would never bulk up. Girls like skinny guys or slightly muscular.

Bulking is a gymcel invention for uggos to cope. „Muuuuh I’m taking the gym more serious than you it’s my life. Look at how many calories i force myself to eat“
Sure thing. Someone told me I looked like I haad 20% bodyfat just because I don't have abs. I just sent my stomach though.

Sure thing. Someone told me I looked like I haad 20% bodyfat just because I don't have abs. I just sent my stomach though.
Hard to tell with that pic.

• +1