If I'm at 18% bodyfat and skinny fat is it possible that I could have a sexy jawline underneath without knowing?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination

So I recently went from about 200lbs at 5'9.5 down to 130lbs, and I look way better, but I'm wondering if my jawline and bone structure in my face could start popping if I lost another 10-15lbs. Right now I look kinda pudgy, I've been complimented on my jaw before tho, so I know its not super bad, I think it is a bit recessed tho because of mouth breathing, but I was wondering if y'all think I could look much better by losing some more weight.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I’m sorry, but it’s over.
you look awful.

• +1
Reactions: foreverlost and AlexanderTheGreat11
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qsabathi, Deleted member 16371, Offensive Bias and 4 others
Haven't you already posted these pictures here? :unsure: One thread should be enough

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer

bignosesmallchin

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Haven't you already posted these pictures here? :unsure: One thread should be enough
Yea I posted 2 of those already but that was for a rating, I just wanna know if my jawline would be decent under the fat

You're at 15 now not 18

You're at 15 now not 18
Nah I'm positive I'm at 18%, I just look skinnier than I am, my legs are fat as fuck and my stomach isn't too good either, haven't exercised since last summer

Nah I'm positive I'm at 18%, I just look skinnier than I am, my legs are fat as fuck and my stomach isn't too good either, haven't exercised since last summer
Dude this is 18

Fat distribution is different though, I know I'm not at 15% cuz I've looked even slimmer in the face than I do now and I know I was either at 15% or above it when I was slimmer looking, plus when I compare myself to pics of 15% I can see their abs better than mine, mine are just barely visible when I flex

The main problem is not your jaw, it's your nose size and eye angle.

But like I always say, it won't matter that you don't look perfect, because if you get muscular, you'll still look above average and you'll still get some success although you can never be a Chad.

Fat distribution is different though, I know I'm not at 15% cuz I've looked even slimmer in the face than I do now and I know I was either at 15% or above it when I was slimmer looking, plus when I compare myself to pics of 15% I can see their abs better than mine, mine are just barely visible when I flex
This is 18 in the body and that's my face at 18

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 18418
And here I thought I was tired

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Could've been better. Wby?
same. recovering from surgery.
And came to the conclusion that canthoplasty and eye surgery unless you have below average eyes, or go to the taiwan surgeon to get custom infra, is cope. Hard pill to swallow but i won't be getting any eye surgery. I've harassed every eye surgeon of the country to get told the same shit so it is what it is.
Will cope with some fillers in gonion, and keep leanmaxxing. And idk, i feel i will never really leave the psl autistic mindset ngl. it's such a clown world.

so I know its not super bad
It's not bad at all to start with. It might be normal at worst but it is not bad, at least not as you think. Your hands are veiny, so I wouldn't suppose losing fat would do anything extra. You look to be thin already. Forget about getting way too lean and workout instead

Just fix those fucking ears

Dude I'm at 18% bodyfat and let me tell you that both of us should get to 11% body fat to see where we stand like you don't need to ask you should be leanmaxxing already though I'm still at 18% and leamaxxing is hard when you're like me and very much into drinking Pepsi and high-sodium content foods.

But bro damn your username is apt your chin is fucking small, it's as small as mine:feelswah::feelswhy:
White people tend to have decent chins on average I've noticed so this is suprising on your part but I'm brown so that's different...

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Dude I'm at 18% bodyfat and let me tell you that both of us should get to 11% body fat to see where we stand like you don't need to ask you should be leanmaxxing already though I'm still at 18% and leamaxxing is hard when you're like me and very much into drinking Pepsi and high-sodium content foods.

But bro damn your username is apt your chin is fucking small, it's as small as mine:feelswah::feelswhy:
White people tend to have decent chins on average I've noticed so this is suprising on your part but I'm brown so that's different...
my moms a quarter syrian and I look just like her so I'd assume thats why my chin is small, better than a giga recessed one tho. and man soda is so easy to quit drinking, i used to drink that shit like water and then i started drinking only water instead and getting diet coke whenever I go out to eat, dont even crave soda anymore and it started tasting weird after being off it for a month. sodium is fucking hard to get away from tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back