If I’m subhuman why did this foid at the gym approach me!

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
She said she likes my haircut 😇

everyone then clapped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn, BigBiceps, pisslord and 9 others
Tales from the Taj Mahal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Heirio, Deleted member 470 and 14 others
NO ONE FUCKING SAID YOU WERE SUBHUMAN, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR STUPID CURRY SKULL. GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE YOU VALIDATION SEEKING WHORE. TAKE YOUR TALES FROM THE BASEMENT TO .CO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 1560 and 7 others
I already have a free member , my insurance pays for me to go to the gym. I’m sorry Taco Bell doesn’t pay for yours

She was a curry
Did you get her number?

Did you get her number?
No i said thanks and walked away lol. I didn’t know if She was interested or not. She could just be friendly
Tou
NO ONE FUCKING SAID YOU WERE SUBHUMAN, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR STUPID CURRY SKULL. GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE YOU VALIDATION SEEKING WHORE. TAKE YOUR TALES FROM THE BASEMENT TO .CO.
you thot my cuz mogs you

No i said thanks and walked away lol. I didn’t know if She was interested or not. She could just be friendly
🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ No girl in human history has ever walked up to a random guy and complimented theming their appearance just to be friendly, missed opportunity Imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ No girl in human history has ever walked up to a random guy and complimented theming their appearance just to be friendly, missed opportunity Imo
She probably just did it to look at him close,then got repulsed at his deformed curry face that she didn't even tried further. Chad ignores Stacy and she literally grabs his cock as last resort to get his attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and YeaImIncel
Tales from delhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 245
undisputed/10

letters not big enough, no suicide inducing gifs

She probably just did it to look at him close,then got repulsed at his deformed curry face that she didn't even tried further. Chad ignores Stacy and she literally grabs his cock as last resort to get his attention
Only in your delusional world does Stacy grab Chad cock, she wasn’t no Stacy either a curry can never be a Stacy dumbass. Plus I don’t date indian girls unless they hot. I like Latinas. You got a sister?😏

Only in your delusional world does Stacy grab Chad cock, she wasn’t no Stacy either a curry can never be a Stacy dumbass. Plus I don’t date indian girls unless they hot. I like Latinas. You got a sister?😏
I know better than anybody here that Latinas avoid mixing with blacks but specially and above all, Curries, JFLMAO all of them want to better the race not downgrade it with subhuman genetics, latinas only date other Latinos, white Americans and occasionally Asians but never Curries hahahahahaha please kys asap I really mean it

I know better than anybody here that Latinas avoid mixing with blacks but specially and above all, Curries, JFLMAO all of them want to better the race not downgrade it with subhuman genetics, latinas only date Latinos and white Americans and occasionally Asians but never Curries hahahahahaha please kys asap I really mean it
Really my oneitis was a Latina, we dated for 6 months . I smashed too 🤭keep coping. I’m stealing your women uggo

I know better than anybody here that Latinas avoid mixing with blacks but specially and above all, Curries, JFLMAO all of them want to better the race not downgrade it with subhuman genetics, latinas only date Latinos and white Americans and occasionally Asians but never Curries hahahahahaha please kys asap I really mean it
my curry friend fucking SLAYS latinas. hes 5'6" but has a body count of 14 by the age of 16, and theyre all PSL 5+ latinas. and latinas date black men all the time, stop coping.

Well, at least you’re satisfied.

Really my oneitis was a Latina, we dated for 6 months . I smashed too 🤭keep coping. I’m stealing your women uggo
Latinas will never breed with a curry, they might want to "discover" themselves when young but never, ever have children with the worst race in the world.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
my curry friend fucking SLAYS latinas. hes 5'6" but has a body count of 14 by the age of 16, and theyre all PSL 5+ latinas. and latinas date black men all the time, stop coping.
AEiztAO
guaranteed NT.

also location? tbh it matters but if it would be in the west or something I'm mirin

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Latinas will never breed with a curry, they might want to "discover" themselves when young but never, ever have children with the worst race in the world.
I only like them in their 20-30, afterward they age like milk. You can have them after that lol. My oneitis Latina said she doesn’t like Latinos because they are overbearing misogynist control freaks with small dicks and dad bods. It is what it is. I’m running circles around your today buddy boyo

I only like them in their 20-30, afterward they age like milk. You can have them after that lol. My oneitis Latina said she doesn’t like Latinos because they are overbearing misogynist control freaks with small dicks and dad bods. It is what it is. I’m running circles around your today buddy boyo
You both are fucking subhuman please shut the fuck up faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and MrGlutton
Yeah like if I'm supposed to take your word, btw, statistically Curries have one of the smallest dicks on the planet

she wants your BCC (big curry cock)

• JFL
Im in America
You aren't, you wish but there's no proof you live here, show me your green card with your face and blurred information

• Hmm...
You aren't, you wish but there's no proof you live here, show me your green card with your face and blurred information

lol stfu u subhuman spic, betraying ur own race won't make you accepted to white ppl

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
lol stfu u subhuman spic, betraying ur own race won't make you accepted to white ppl
I'm not the one Photoshopping my eyes to be blue and increasing exposure to look "white"

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and BigBoy
I would but you might steal my info to get Im the states lol

Was talking about Titbot, mirin Indian IQ bro

Cope, you know you envy my life in the US that you "brag" from Delhi that you live here.
Dont make me prove you wrong

Your not ugly even slightly above average your just

CURRY....

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Wannabe6ft2
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
You both are fucking subhuman please shut the fuck up faggots
mexicancel has such a mouth to him, he's here insulting titbot on every thread he's in while he looks like a legit minotaur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBoy, InZayn and 4 others
jfl at this. You mexican niggers want to get into America so bad that you accused someone as LARPing as living in America.
Why would anyone LARP as living in one of the most shit places in the world you faggot? You Mexicans are so fucking funny oml

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, InZayn, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
mexicancel has such a mouth to him, he's here insulting titbot on every thread he's in while he looks like a legit minotaur
Only because I don't know your face but I assume the worst since you're on this site
jfl at this. You mexican niggers want to get into America so bad that you accused someone as LARPing as living in America.
Why would anyone LARP as living in one of the most shit places in the world you faggot? You Mexicans are so fucking funny oml
I can tell you're another ethnic curry jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Titbot, UglyMan and 1 other person
Only because I don't know your face but I assume the worst since you're on this site

I can tell you're another ethnic curry jfl
Your insecurity is leaking bro. I'm not on anyones side here. Just pointing out that you have below sea level IQ to accuse someone of larping to live in America.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Your insecurity is leaking bro. I'm not on anyones side here. Just pointing out that you have below sea level IQ to accuse someone of larping to live in America.
Dude he says his insurance pays for his gym membership 100% , jfl that's not how it works that was another red flag

Dude he says his insurance pays for his gym membership 100% , jfl that's not how it works that was another red flag
Some insurance companies reimburse some or all of gym fees :lul: