If I’m subhuman why did this foid at the gym approach me!

He sacred his nct might become even worse
Don’t make me expose you I saw you on YouTube Mexican incel , you covered a topic of black pil. Btw your profile on the video was hideous
Link the video jfl lying curry

Attachments

• C063F26A-14AB-4E64-89E6-EF101BAECC66.jpeg
    C063F26A-14AB-4E64-89E6-EF101BAECC66.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Whats the point of this thread? A bunch of ethnic subhuman going ape on each other jfl caged
I'm the most attractive ethnic on this thread that's why I will always win
Is this you after you see Bobbu Flay mog the living shit out of you
Lol now I look like you but better looking still

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2581 and Petsmart
Here the YouTube videos suscribe to Mexican incel

I'm the most attractive ethnic on this thread that's why I will always win

Lol now I look like you but better looking still
I don’t have NCT. Lmao keep coping you are a subhuman among subhuman . Know your place as a bloated PSL 3

You guys won't stop until you feel you can sleep at night after I kept raping each and every one of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, InZayn, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
You guys won't stop until you feel you can sleep at night after I kept raping each and every one of you
Lmao your sister would let me fuck her just to get into the states

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2581
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Typical "your mom" joke

Projecting again
And you look like a typical Minotaur bloated burrito , srs all you are missing is some horns

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and MrGlutton
And you look like a typical Minotaur bloated burrito , srs all you are missing is some horns
This is how much your Indian IQ allows you to think? JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Reminder I’ll dm you on discord if your not scared to get mogged
Dude any white dude mogs your ass, jfl at you needing to mog a "sub human Mexican" to feel better about yourself, this only proofs I mog you

caging so hard at these mental gymnasts

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Petsmart and Deleted member 2581
This is how much your Indian IQ allows you to think? JFL
Lmao smarter then you buddy boyo .
Dude any white dude mogs your ass, jfl at you needing to mog a "sub human Mexican" to feel better about yourself, this only proofs I mog you
then go on discord and prove him wrong pussy

• Love it
I mog most white guys LMAO. Reminder I’ll dm on discord don’t be scared to get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I mog most white guys LMAO. Reminder I’ll dm on discord don’t be scared to get mogged
Sure you do buddy, Chad doesn't argue with strangers on the internet on incel forums anyways right? Jfl

Sure you do buddy, Chad doesn't argue with strangers on the internet on incel forums anyways right? Jfl
Ever heard of narcissism? Aka crisick and most people on lookism.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
JFL this thread is too much lmao

• JFL
Ever heard of narcissism? Aka crisick and most people on lookism.
Ever heard of low self esteem seeking validation from incels on the internet? Jfl

Don’t argue with the delusional hottest ethnic Manlet on here

Attachments

• B06F4D5B-3DD6-4911-BD59-F47B52A62AB6.jpeg
    B06F4D5B-3DD6-4911-BD59-F47B52A62AB6.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 3
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2581
Ever heard of low self esteem seeking validation from incels on the internet? Jfl
Narcissism

Inflated feeling of self importance in ones self.

Yup sounds like me

Your Indian brain is so fried after the roast I gave you, remember when everyone agreed I mog your ass the other day? Jfl

Your Indian brain is so fried after the roast I gave you, remember when everyone agreed I mog your ass the other day? Jfl
You had your laugh one bad photo of me. I posted others today . Where your photos, this boy thinks he’s a model because he found the most decent pic of him

• JFL
Ti
You had your laugh one bad photo of me. I posted others today . Where your photos, this boy thinks he’s a model because he found the most decent pic of him
titbot mogs Mexican incels entire existence

• Love it
Reactions: Titbot

Attachments

• DF7AC80E-D546-48C8-81D9-41F87DE12DD2.jpeg
    DF7AC80E-D546-48C8-81D9-41F87DE12DD2.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 3
if your p is not in the v, she just want free food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
sometimes foids do that

if OP is the guy in his avi, ofc he got approached.
I bet you are a Mexican andy behind the screen, stupid spic low class bastard lol

if OP is the guy in his avi, ofc he got approached.

I bet you are a Mexican andy behind the screen, stupid spic low class bastard lol
His avi is a snapchat fraud with filters and shit.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
good thread, good read

was your dick fully erect when she aproached you? if yes your bulge clearly helped her make that decision

she wants your BCC (big curry cock)
one.step.closer

View attachment 95033 guaranteed NT.

also location? tbh it matters but if it would be in the west or something I'm mirin
Yea he's extremely NT, he thinks I'm NT lol. Funny shit tbh. BUT I've talked to him about the blackpill a couple of times, I didn't use incel terminology but I put it into normie terms and he seemed to agree 100%.

And the location is NYC, his PSL 6+ face saves him. If he was below that it would've been legit ogre for him.

Yea he's extremely NT, he thinks I'm NT lol. Funny shit tbh. BUT I've talked to him about the blackpill a couple of times, I didn't use incel terminology but I put it into normie terms and he seemed to agree 100%.

And the location is NYC, his PSL 6+ face saves him. If he was below that it would've been legit ogre for him.
NT Curries bother me but I went NT this year and my life became a lot better ded srs.
The ones at my school had no prior social interaction so they're all cringy as hell on social media. Some of them even make NT posts but there's something about them that just makes mem cringe, probbly the fact that the curries act like foids in the comments
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 95046
mogs me

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
She said she likes my haircut 😇

- maybe you are not such a subhuman, compared to male average of your country
- look perception is partially subjective
- exception that proves the rule

@Dope :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205