If I’m subhuman why did this foid at the gym approach me!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Some insurance companies reimburse some or all of gym fees :lul:
That only applies for nursing mothers and other disabled people, this guy is just a turbomanlet curry

Probably a wetback

My dad gets $250 reimbursment for gym fees he gives to me as my allowance jfl
And I'm supposed to take your word for it? Jfl

Probably a wetback

My dad gets $250 reimbursment for gym fees he gives to me as my allowance jfl
BORDERBUNNY GREASER SPIC WETBACK GO MOW MY LAWN OR GTFO ME COUNTRY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, UglyMan and Deleted member 2205
And I'm supposed to take your word for it? Jfl
Yes you beaner I'm not living in subhuman mexico like you. What's with you and not trusting people faggot? You're being insecure about a $250 ffs

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Yes you beaner I'm not living in subhuman mexico like you. What's with you and not trusting people faggot? You're being insecure about a $250 ffs
You are so childish lol how old are you? Didn't your mom teach you to not believe strangers specially on the Internet? Lol are you autistic or retarded?

I USE MEXICAN FAGGOTS THAT MOW MY LAWN FOR FUCKING TARGET PRACTICE EVEN IF YOU DO A GOOD JOB IM PUTTING A LEAD BULLET THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULL FAGGOT FUCKING NIGGER SUCK MY DICK BEANER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Traxanas, UglyMan and 2 others
@Titbot is taking too long Photoshopping himself in a green card lol

You are so childish lol how old are you? Didn't your mom teach you to not believe strangers specially on the Internet? Lol are you autistic or retarded?
Dude you literally sound like a child lol.

"Muh Mommy told me not to listen to people on the internet"

I USE MEXICAN FAGGOTS THAT MOW MY LAWN FOR FUCKING TARGET PRACTICE EVEN IF YOU DO A GOOD JOB IM PUTTING A LEAD BULLET THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULL FAGGOT FUCKING NIGGER SUCK MY DICK BEANER
Didn't read, your hands are shaking already lol GTFO

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

02CF7D9E CF43 4C8A AF0F 4A541143119F 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2486, Hated subhuman and 3 others
Dude you literally sound like a child lol.

"Muh Mommy told me not to listen to people on the internet"
Yes, you're autistic, you can't detect sarcasm. JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
@Titbot is taking too long Photoshopping himself in a green card lol
Dude stop talking about America you faggot. What's the obsession with you and American citizenship?
Image result for donald trump

NO MORE BEANERS IN MY COUNTRY
Yes, you're autistic, you can't detect sarcasm. JFL
Not an aspie. I just think it's funny that you think it's a priviledge to live in america border nigger :lul:

• +1
Dude stop talking about America you faggot. What's the obsession with you and American citizenship?
View attachment 95047

I voted for Trump tbh, I want my people to come legally not the other unlawful way, we are better than that.
View attachment 95047

Not an aspie. I just think it's funny that you think it's a priviledge to live in america border nigger :lul:
Well it is you delusional sperg US the best country and the most powerful

• +1
I voted for Trump tbh, I want my people to come legally not the other unlawful way, we are better than that.
STFU YOU SELF HATING SPIC WETBACK BEANER SHITSKIN FUCK

YOU AINT BETTER THAN THE SHIT ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE

EITHER KEEP MOWING MY LAWN OR KEEP RAPING EACH OTHER IN MEXICO YOU SUBHUMAN BURRITO HEAD ASS BUGEYED FAT FACED BONELESS NIGGER LIPPED PEDO STACHED FUCK.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, BigBoy, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others
STFU YOU SELF HATING SPIC WETBACK BEANER SHITSKIN FUCK

YOU AINT BETTER THAN THE SHIT ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE

EITHER KEEP MOWING MY LAWN OR KEEP RAPING EACH OTHER IN MEXICO YOU SUBHUMAN BURRITO HEAD ASS BUGEYED FAT FACED BONELESS NIGGER LIPPED PEDO STACHED FUCK.
Keep projecting... Nothing worse than being a real negro like you jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
[/

Sigh.... here we go “puts undisputed mask on”
246A56FC 86BF 4EAA B8D0 2B0171D066E0

REMINDER THIS IS WHO IS RESPONDING TO ME A NCT BONELESS CUCKED EYED NIGGERLIPED MELTING FACED FEMININE DICKSUCKING LIPPED PEDOSTACHED 30% BODYFAT BEANER SPIC BURRITO SHITSKIN INCEL VIRGIN MANLET ID KILL MYSELF IF I LIVED ONE DAY IN YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, UglyMan, BigBoy and 4 others
View attachment 95052
REMINDER THIS IS WHO IS RESPONDING TO ME A NCT BONELESS CUCKED EYED NIGGERLIPED FEMININE DICKSUCKING LIPPED PEDOSTACHED 30% BODYFAT BEANER SPIC BURRITO SHITSKIN INCEL VIRGIN MANLET ID KILL MYSELF IF I LIVED ONE DAY IN YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE
You are like Undisputed's retarded brother jfl

You are like Undisputed's retarded brother jfl
DID
NOT
READ
A
WORD

YOU NCT, BONELESS,GAY LIPPED,HIGH BODYFAT,INCEL MANLET FRAMELET DICKLET VIRGIN

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 1560, Titbot and 1 other person
DID
NOT
READ
A
WORD

YOU NCT, BONELESS,GAY LIPPED,HIGH BODYFAT,INCEL MANLET FRAMELET DICKLET VIRGIN
Projecting on me again, be careful to not say I'm a negro manlet by accident

Projecting on me again, be careful to not say I'm a negro manlet by accident
YOU LOW IQ NCT MELTING FACED, HIGH BODYFAT,GAY LIPPED, PIG NOSER, PEDO STACHED, LOW T CANT GROW A FULL BEARD, BONELESS BEANER WETBACK, MANLET FRAMECEL
2FCED307 C353 4F83 ACC0 6DF1C469FE22

REMINDER THIS IS YOU CAGE AT THE THOUGHT OF DELUDING YOURSELF INTO THINKING OF PROJECTION WHEN THIS IS YOUR FACE.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Titbot
YOU LOW IQ NCT MELTING FACED, HIGH BODYFAT,GAY LIPPED, PIG NOSER, PEDO STACHED, LOW T CANT GROW A FULL BEARD, BONELESS BEANER WETBACK, MANLET FRAMECEL
View attachment 95056

REMINDER THIS IS YOU CAGE AT THE THOUGHT OF DELUDING YOURSELF INTO THINKING OF PROJECTION WHEN THIS IS YOUR FACE.
Yeah and mogs you to oblivion

Yeah and mogs you to oblivion
Lol keep believing that I actually mog you to death. I was just doing this to laugh

if your in discord I’ll pm you a pic of me or vid in motion a 6’5 mulatto slayer which has already been confirmed by sin and others on lookism.

Lol keep believing that I actually mog you to death. I was just doing this to laugh

if your in discord I’ll pm you a pic of me or vid in motion a 6’5 mulatto slayer which has already been confirmed by sin and others on lookism.
mirin ur undisputed attempt, someone has to keep these coping lowbred subhumans in line.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2581
mirin ur undisputed attempt, someone has to keep these coping lowbred subhumans in line.
It lowkey was funny af I was laughing out loud the past 30min I might put on the mask every once in a while if they get out of line

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas

It's ok because is common knowledge negroes behave like apes and even look like them, Baltimore is living proof that wherever blacks go, it turns into a shit hole like Somalia, that's why you are lurking on this type of forums you low IQ ape. It was over before it even started for you sorry 🥰

It's ok because is common knowledge negroes behave like apes and even look like them, Baltimore is living proof that wherever blacks go, it turns into a shit hole, that's why you are lurking on this type of forums. It was over before it even started for you sorry 🥰
519BCD7C 299B 45C4 A16D 23A473B7D3C4

Reminder I have a body count of 16 at 19 boutta make it 17

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
She said she likes my haircut 😇
You are not ugly people here Cope and say you are. You have a above average Side profile. It's just cos of your height and you're ethnic that it is harder

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, MrGlutton and Deleted member 2581
It lowkey was funny af I was laughing out loud the past 30min I might put on the mask every once in a while if they get out of line
i was laughing so hard in my room for the last hour lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2581
Like if I'm supposed to believe that, what are the odds you where talking to yourself... Hummmm
you mirin hard don't lie. Starting to think you're more retarded than titbot ded srs. Maybe that's why you're still arguing with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Like if I'm supposed to believe that, what are the odds you where talking to yourself... Hummmm
40E318F6 18A2 4C00 994A 3339B3861F3D

81DEC2C7 2E5C 4667 8819 9823526B6C0C

Got girls messaging me 100 likes in 24 hours keep crying for me.

I said I’ll pm you in discord if your not scared to get mogged.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Titbot
View attachment 95052
REMINDER THIS IS WHO IS RESPONDING TO ME A NCT BONELESS CUCKED EYED NIGGERLIPED MELTING FACED FEMININE DICKSUCKING LIPPED PEDOSTACHED 30% BODYFAT BEANER SPIC BURRITO SHITSKIN INCEL VIRGIN MANLET ID KILL MYSELF IF I LIVED ONE DAY IN YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE
You forget his nct
Here you go Mexican incel, dont give this info to your 50 uncles to get in the states. If you have a hot Latina I will let her come in, here you go you subhuman burrito . If it weren’t for Latinas all races would hate Mexicans

Attachments

• 98771ABD-FB17-4179-AEF6-3CF65369A902.jpeg
    98771ABD-FB17-4179-AEF6-3CF65369A902.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Dogs, MrGlutton and 3 others
You are retarded how can he talk to himself you clown their are two different colors that’s not how iMessage or text works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You are restarted how can you talk to yourself you clown their are two different colors
Two different numbers you idiot. Mirin Indian iq
You forget his nct
Here you go Mexican incel, dont give this info to your 50 uncles to get in the states. If you have a hot Latina I will let her come in, here you go you subhuman burrito . If it weren’t for Latinas all races would hate Mexicans
Show your picture from the green card, as far as I know you asked you Uncle for his jfl

Two different numbers you idiot. Mirin Indian iq

Show your picture from the green card, as far as I know you asked you Uncle for his jfl
Lol the cope is to strong , you are trying to steal my info to get in the states jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
I have 4 subhumans ethnics teaming up on me JFL

I don’t have a green card I was born in the USA

You are a termite level subhuman
What ever helps you sleep at night, I'm getting ready as well, will sleep like a baby knowing 4 deformed orbiters tried to get a crying picture of me like Titbot JFL

What ever helps you sleep at night, I'm getting ready as well, will sleep like a baby knowing 4 deformed orbiters tried to get a crying picture of me like Titbot JFL
Lmao you really are dumb you think I was actually crying over you. You look like a Minotaur and you are dumb just like one lmao. Keep coping. I can’t wait to get back with my oneitis and see you at the Mexican local grocery store cleaning up the cilantro and the other shit on the groud hipocha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2581, Petsmart and 1 other person
reminder I’ll pm you on discord if your not scared to get mogged

Reminder I’ll pm you on discord

reminder I’ll pm you on discord if your not scared to get mogged
He sacred his nct might become even worse
Don’t make me expose you I saw you on YouTube Mexican incel , you covered a topic of black pil. Btw your profile on the video was hideous

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2581
Whats the point of this thread? A bunch of ethnic subhuman going ape on each other jfl caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Traxanas, Deleted member 1106 and 3 others