If I’m subhuman why did this foid at the gym approach me!

OP rope you will never be able to steal the info of titbot's greencard jfl
Keep trying to climb up the border you kike

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and BigBoy
NT Curries bother me but I went NT this year and my life became a lot better ded srs.
The ones at my school had no prior social interaction so they're all cringy as hell on social media. Some of them even make NT posts but there's something about them that just makes mem cringe, probbly the fact that the curries act like foids in the comments

mogs me
It's because most curries are betas, so when they try to do something it comes off as weird. But my friend hung around spics mainly so he's very nt.

I ended up hangung out with chinks and i became even more non-nt:feelswah:

Fuark bro, I need to nt max so bad.
- maybe you are not such a subhuman, compared to male average of your country
- look perception is partially subjective
- exception that proves the rule
He lives in the U.S, and his pic got postes nultiple times, so u can guess if he's subhuman or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It's because most curries are betas, so when they try to do something it comes off as weird. But my friend hung around spics mainly so he's very nt.

I ended up hangung out with chinks and i became even more non-nt:feelswah:

Fuark bro, I need to nt max so bad.

He lives in the U.S, and his pic got postes nultiple times, so u can guess if he's subhuman or not
I'm seriously not trying to be a btich, but ifyou leanmaxx your'e going to get attentio towards you regardless. My friend got skinnn from freshman to sophomore year and he became nt

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'm seriously not trying to be a btich, but ifyou leanmaxx your'e going to get attentio towards you regardless. My friend got skinnn from freshman to sophomore year and he became nt
Na bro, I get you, its valid criticism. It's literally the only looksmax I have to do and it doesn't require any money.

I'm just mad that it takes losing weight to become nt. Nt should be based on personality not outward appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Na bro, I get you, its valid criticism. It's literally the only looksmax I have to do and it doesn't require any money.

I'm just mad that it takes losing weight to become nt. Nt should be based on personality not outward appearance.
Life kind of sucks man. But all we can do is take advantage of it really.

• So Sad
this one time, at band camp

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
fake flirting

Yea he's extremely NT, he thinks I'm NT lol. Funny shit tbh. BUT I've talked to him about the blackpill a couple of times, I didn't use incel terminology but I put it into normie terms and he seemed to agree 100%.

And the location is NYC, his PSL 6+ face saves him. If he was below that it would've been legit ogre for him.
I'm starting to think NT and face is all that matters as long as you're not in the extremes of frame and height (actually most for jbs rlly, his age group in general)

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and BigBoy
I'm starting to think NT and face is all that matters as long as you're not in the extremes of frame and height (actually most for jbs rlly, his age group in general)
It does tbh. As long as you're taller than the girl and have a decent frame you shouldn't have any issues.

But 5'6", is short tho, the cutoff is 5'7"-5'9" for most women. Latinas are usually 5" so he doesn't have such an issue.

It does tbh. As long as you're taller than the girl and have a decent frame you shouldn't have any issues.
legit I see a bunch of manlet low inhib slayers, it's just that when the foids grow up they get more picky and then start to shit on ur height and other qualities which you'll have to compensate some way

• +1
9'6 or death

legit I see a bunch of manlet low inhib slayers, it's just that when the foids grow up they get more picky and then start to shit on ur height and other qualities which you'll have to compensate some way

I have seen 5'6 and 5'7 guys easily succeed in highschool due to face and NT

I have seen 5'6 and 5'7 guys easily succeed in highschool due to face and NT
also I realized that even if you're like 5'8 max, if you have a really Chad face you can still slay, will also need a more dominant persona at that height but besides that it isnt much of a problem

Chad face is far rarer than some 6'2-6'4 height.

also I realized that even if you're like 5'8 max, if you have a really Chad face you can still slay, will also need a more dominant persona at that height but besides that it isnt much of a problem

Chad face is far rarer than some 6'2-6'4 height.

A 5'8 male will not need personality or game to slay if he has good enough looks

bone structure doesn't mean gl. That's why tittybot looks different when he's not fruading
It’s titbot you autistic anime dweeb

It’s titbot you autistic anime dweeb
Image result for dog barking gif

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106