If it’s bad for men to approach teen girls due to “easy manipulation”, shouldn’t it be wrong for men to approach any women since it’s easy to rape?

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
The supposed reason people will say to justify high age of consent is that young teen girls can be easily manipulated by adult men but not easily manipulated by boys their own age, and therefore any relationships in teen years should only be with people close in age. However, a man can easily rape a woman of any age, so therefore men approaching any women should be bad. Of course, if a man doesn’t do these things, manipulation or rape, then it can’t be bad. So isn’t there flawed logic with the “easy manipulation” argument?

Note: I don’t believe in the easy manipulation argument, I think that’s bullshit. Just pointing out flawed logic.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, StalinCel, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Older women are just jealous of the attention

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover, StalinCel, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
Rape her bro, don’t overthink it. It’s fun.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bigchunguslover and StalinCel

Last edited:
No one cares about manipulation. They just don't want to see hot people with ugly people.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You could put an incel in a groundhog day situation and he will never be able to manipulate a teen girl to have sex with him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: M🧿G and Ken
You could put an incel in a groundhog day situation and he will never be able to manipulate a teen girl to have sex with him.
I agree, which makes me confused by the arguments on so called morality.

a grown man has more experience is more matured , more money, more freedom, manipulation is insanely easy if yk what youre doing

a grown man has more experience is more matured , more money, more freedom, manipulation is insanely easy if yk what youre doing
Rape is also easy if you know what you’re doing. You didn’t address the OP.

shouldn’t it be wrong for men to approach any women since it’s easy to rape?​

I think most people already think this way, a lot of women
dont want guys approaching or hitting on them (unless your tall or attractive if course)

white knights will be eager to defend any woman complaining about male attention online

Read the OP.
rape isnt the point. its easy to coheres a teenager into committing illegal acts or basically anything you want there mind is malleable

I think most people already think this way, a lot of women
dont want guys approaching or hitting on them (unless your tall or attractive if course)

white knights will be eager to defend any woman complaining about male attention online
No, but they won’t openly say that. I’m trying to understand how this is logically consistent.

I don’t want to live in a world where older guys manipulate girls into sex everywhere. Things are fine as they are now. Underage jbs just approach older Chad for sex without telling anyone and the situation just sorts itself out that way. No rape, no problem.

rape isnt the point. its easy to coheres a teenager into committing illegal acts or basically anything you want there mind is malleable
this is a circular argument, you’re saying it should be illegal because it’s easy to make them do something illegal that is easy to coerce them in.

If playing video games with teenager was illegal you could make the same point.

I don’t want to live in a world where older guys manipulate girls into sex everywhere. Things are fine as they are now. Underage jbs just approach older Chad for sex without telling anyone and the situation just sorts itself out that way. No rape, no problem.
It’s not manipulation, you ignored the point of the OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Allornothing
It’s not manipulation, you ignored the point of the OP.
Old ugly creeps trying to fuck young, impressionable girls is definitely manipulation lol.

Nope, what if she comes to you and lies about her age?
Implying ugly men will get approached by jbs lol. If they do then fair game.

@Wallenberg @BigJimsWornOutTires

Can you make an argument PURELY using morality, without referencing any legal pentameters?

So no one answer

@looksmaxxer234 @TheTakeoverHasBegun

Any thoughts?

So no one answer

@looksmaxxer234 @TheTakeoverHasBegun

Any thoughts?
Logically yes
I've never understood the idea that older men with teenage girls is wrong because of the power imbalance
There's no relationship between a man and woman where the power doesn't heavily sway towards the man
Even beta's still have all the power

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Aladin
@flippasav @aesthetic beauty @Pendejo @MoggerGaston @IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, IAMNOTANINCEL and flippasav
The supposed reason people will say to justify high age of consent is that young teen girls can be easily manipulated by adult men but not easily manipulated by boys their own age, and therefore any relationships in teen years should only be with people close in age. However, a man can easily rape a woman of any age, so therefore men approaching any women should be bad. Of course, if a man doesn’t do these things, manipulation or rape, then it can’t be bad. So isn’t there flawed logic with the “easy manipulation” argument?

Note: I don’t believe in the easy manipulation argument, I think that’s bullshit. Just pointing out flawed logic.
The focus shouldn’t be on manipulation, but on psychological development. It’s not easy to explain, but it can cause problems due to not being something that should have happened.

The focus shouldn’t be on manipulation, but on psychological development. It’s not easy to explain, but it can cause problems due to not being something that should have happened.
It’s not easy to explain because you are full of fucking shit.

@6ft4 @stamaster21 @dimorphism @John Cracovizk

Why is it wrong for adults to fuck teens consensually?

@alpha_provider give thoughts. Please read the OP as well.

You still haven’t explained yourself. Why are age gaps wrong?