If Jack Black lived in the ancient world there is no way he could be as fat as he is today

Could Jack Black sustain his modern day level of obesity in the ancient world?

• Total voters
Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
I was watching this scene from the movie Year One, and after watching it I realized that if Jack Black lived in the ancient world there is no way he would be able to sustain the current level of morbid obesity he is at today.

Watch this video and you will see what I mean:

Jack Black of course couldn't kill the bull in the movie, and we know he wouldn't do any better in real life. But in modern times Jack can eat any animal he wants just by going to a restaurant and getting served within minutes. But in the ancient world this fat subhuman wouldn't be able to catch any animal at all forcing his diet to consist of leaves and berries which in no way would sustain his identity as the human form of a pig.

year-one-760.jpg
PK-17_t800.JPG
iu

This movies plot depended on Jack Black being literally the fattest thing you have ever seen to get viewers, even to the point of making the movie totally illogical. Illogical because the entire movie Jack Black is on an adventure across the world but at the same time doesn't lose one gram of weight and even gets fatter in the process. HOW THE HELL DOES THIS EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!
iu

This is just more proof Jack Black being the fattest piece of crap to walk this earth is the cornerstone of every movie he stars in. Without the cornerstone of him being the literal fattest piece of crap to have ever fit on a cinema screen, these movies are nothing. The plot of this movie wouldn't even fit together due to it being one massive fat joke insinuating Jack Black is the fattest piece of crap to have ever walked this earth.

being fat was a status symbol in ancient times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and Mansnob
Hey, I notice you post about Jack Black sometimes and just wanted to know your opinions in Jack Blacks weight in the current year! Cheers!

But if Jack was not rich how could he sustain his morbid obesity as a caveman? It is hard to hunt for animals.

Yeah because it meant that you didn't have to work. You had other people working for you. Only in the modern era can a working person be an obese fuck. People had to do actual physical labour in the past in order to survive.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Petsmart
But if Jack was not rich how could he sustain his morbid obesity as a caveman? It is hard to hunt for animals.
would probably be impossible

would probably be impossible
That is my point, I do not think Jack Black would be fat if he lived in ancient times. There is no way any cave man could catch so my animals to eat that would sustain his level of obesity.

Pick berries, they're sweet and can make alcohol.

Hey, I notice you post about Jack Black sometimes and just wanted to know your opinions in Jack Blacks weight in the current year! Cheers!
HEY DID YOU WATCH GOOSEBUMPS THE MOVIE WHERE SOME GHOSTS COME TO HAUNT JACK BLACK BECAUSE HE STOLE A REFRIGERATOR FROM A HAUNTED HOUSE!!!!!! WHO THE HELL IS MAKING THESE FILTH SCRIPTS!!!!!!!!!
Pick berries, they're sweet and can make alcohol.
I do not think berries would be able to sustain this level of obesity
iu

he'd eat children