If leanmaxxing doesn't ascend me I'm at the end of my rope

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
Currently skinny fat, lusting after my oneitis. It's probably going no where. I need multiple hoes on the roster. Will get lean, make face gains. Boost confidence at the club with the hoes. Post more pictures on my OLD. Physique etc.

Otherwise I will be stuck going after my femcel whore oneitis who like all woman only want chads cock.

Same. Leanmaxxing is like 85% of all the looksmax you can do (no surgery). I look like a hapa pufferfish (23% body fat), my cheeks were always kinda bloated even when I was lean at 13, But I've grown since. Maybe, just maybe, now I have a decent face under my failed bulk's disaster aftermath.
Honestly, if I still look like shit at 12-15% body fat, I'm not even sure what I'm gonna do.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said and sickdawgie
Same. Leanmaxxing is like 85% of all the looksmax you can do (no surgery). I look like a hapa pufferfish (23% body fat), my cheeks were always kinda bloated even when I was lean at 13, But I've grown since. Maybe, just maybe, now I have a decent face under my failed bulk's disaster aftermath.
Honestly, if I still look like shit at 12-15% body fat, I'm not even sure what I'm gonna do.
What's your current kg?

What's your current kg?
I'm currently 81kg at 175cm. I have some muscle from gymcelling so it ain't all fat. I was considering taking clen just to have a smooth cut with barely any catabolism. 23% is an estimate, I should get a dexa scan soon…

didnt you scold me for having an oneitis???
I said that cuz I thought I got past her but I didn't, ended up asking her out recently and got rejected

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and Apparition
I said that cuz I thought I got past her but I didn't, ended up asking her out recently and got rejected
if you were over her, you wouldnt call her oneitis

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie