If majority of black people / sub Saharan Africans looked like this nobody would give a fuck about high crime or racist to them

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Racism is really just Lookism.

IMG 0878
IMG 3503
IMG 3505
IMG 3507
IMG 9608
IMG 0881
IMG 0879
IMG 9607
IMG 3516
IMG 0881
IMG 8663

IMG 3524

IMG 3525

IMG 3526

I don’t even think they would have been work slaves like in slavery where they got abused and tortured / whipped and all that, they would probably be sex slaves instead and I doubt they would have been treated badly as slaves

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, try2beme, greywind and 8 others

View attachment 3189180View attachment 3189181View attachment 3189182View attachment 3189184View attachment 3189185View attachment 3189186View attachment 3189189View attachment 3189193View attachment 3189195View attachment 3189196View attachment 3189198

View attachment 3189216
View attachment 3189217
View attachment 3189219

I don’t even think they would have been work slave like in slavery where they got abused and tortured / whipped and all that, they would probably be sex slave instead and I doubt they would have been treated badly as slaves

then this mean George Floyd was a chad

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
At least post some real life examples, wtf are all these ai generated niggers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, try2beme, DarkAscender and 4 others
True, I mean look at Meeks. I have yet to hear someone use the "13/51" argument on posts about him, yet he's the prime example of what's wrong with some people.

Also, Nyla Lueeth fogs.

At least post some real life examples, wtf are all these ai generated niggers
View attachment 3189231
Well it doesn’t matter if it is AI or not, the point is to show their face if majority were extremely attractive whether the pics are fake or not and looked like that

No and yes.

Plenty of people here in America anyway are shitting on Venezuelans for committing violent crimes and heinous acts while being illegals despite Venezuelans generally being considered attractive.

Also, Lebanese people used to also get shit on for being violent criminals in Australia despite being deemed generally more attractive than other MENA people.

It's a bit more complicated than just looks. A poor reputation can supersede that.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and Xangsane
Well it doesn’t matter if it is AI or not, the point is to show their face if majority were extremely attractive whether the pics are fake or not and looked like that
It does because AI faces are ugly and inhuman, can't be used to prove your point in the way you thought.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Albanians in Greece are another example.

They're both White and Albanians have no "ugly" failo yet Albanians have a very shitty reputation in Greece.

Ditto can be said for Eastern Europeans in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate and Xangsane
It does because AI faces are ugly and inhuman, can't be used to prove your point in the way you thought.
lol at this cope. If you genuinely think AI faces especially the ones I sent are ugIy then idk what to tell you.:feelshaha: And the point is still to show attractive black faces regardless fake or not

Same thing goes for everyone.

If everyone was good-looking then there wouldn't be as much reason to hate each other.

View attachment 3189180View attachment 3189181View attachment 3189182View attachment 3189184View attachment 3189185View attachment 3189186View attachment 3189189View attachment 3189193View attachment 3189195View attachment 3189196View attachment 3189198

View attachment 3189216
View attachment 3189217
View attachment 3189219

I don’t even think they would have been work slaves like in slavery where they got abused and tortured / whipped and all that, they would probably be sex slaves instead and I doubt they would have been treated badly as slaves

Many of these just look dravidian

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and FascisstChad
lol at this cope. If you genuinely think AI faces especially the ones I sent are ugIy then idk what to tell you.:feelshaha: And the point is still to show attractive black faces regardless fake or not
There are so many appealing black females on shittok and you resort to using those oily ass caricatures in your post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, St.TikTokcel and FascisstChad
Same thing goes for everything.

If everyone was good-looking then there wouldn't be as much reason to hate each other.
It's not true and is way more complex than that though.

Koreans are considered "attractive" in Japan. They're still discriminated against.

Venezuelans are considered attractive in America. They still get shit on for being violent and dysfunctional migrants.

Albanians aren't considered ugly in Greece. They still get hated on and looked down on in Greece.

Lebanese aren't considered ugly in Australia. They still have a rep for being violent and gangster.

See what I mean? It's not just a matter of looks when it comes to collective reputations.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, kalluss and Xangsane

Koreans are considered "attractive" in Japan. They're still discriminated against.

Venezuelans are considered attractive in America. They still get shit on for being violent and dysfunctional migrants.

Albanians aren't considered ugly in Greece. They still get hated on and looked down on in Greece.

Lebanese aren't considered ugly in Australia. They still have a rep for being violent and gangster.

See what I mean? It's not just a matter of looks when it comes to collective reputations.
Jfl the average looks level in Korea is ltn or femcel with a couple of surgery maxxed ppl

• +1
Reactions: greywind, FascisstChad and can’t relate

unless they dont look as a the set race

• +1

View attachment 3189216
View attachment 3189217
View attachment 3189219

Cope people hate niggers because of crime and behavior.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, kalluss and FascisstChad
You do understand that tribalism exists? A group typically wants to preserve its genetic material. So something that deviates from the group is seen as foreign. This is the root of “racism”, they’d be treated better, true, but racism will always exist.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, Bomber517 and kalluss
You do understand that tribalism exists? A group typically wants to preserve its genetic material. So something that deviates from the group is seen as foreign. This is the root of “racism”, they’d be treated better, true, but racism will always exist.
It’s still Lookism. If a black person somehow managed to get surgery and skin whitening and now passes as white they would be treated as part of the “tribe” even if genes are different. Tribalism is lookism,
we haven’t evolved to see people’s genes and differentiate.

Whites also face discriminations and get robbed and attacked in third world. Racism is just tribalism.

• +1
Also, I feel SFcel types exaggerate how much actual hate Blacks get. In reality, it depends on the region or country.

In Spain, for example, North Africans/Nafris, Latin Americans(from certain countries), Romanis, and a few other groups have worse reputations than Black Africans who don't really have much of a negative stigma to them besides hailing from poorer countries. They're not associated with violent crime, degeneracy, organized crime, terrorism, etc.

Even Vox had a half African man(Ignacio Garriga) and a full blown Cameroonian(Bertrand Ngongo) in its party. For context, Vox is a Right Wing nationalist group in Spain that's against mass immigration.

It really varies by country. I wouldn't even say Blacks have a worse rep than Arabs in France despite SFcels focusing more on the former partly due to football memes.

Whites also face discriminations and get robbed and attacked in third world. Racism is just tribalism.
It’s still Lookism. If a black person somehow managed to get surgery and skin whitening and now passes as white they would be treated as part of the “tribe” even if genes are different. Tribalism is lookism,
we haven’t evolved to see people’s genes and differentiate.

you posted some ai niggas like cmon. thats already ruining the point you’re trying to make

you posted some ai niggas like cmon. thats already ruining the point you’re trying to make
How is it? Using ai doesn’t ruin anything whether or not the pictures are fake or not, it’s to show they would be be treated better if most looked like that. And not all of it is ai

How is it? Using ai doesn’t ruin anything whether or not the pictures are fake or not, it’s to show they would be be treated better if most looked like that. And not all of it is ai
Your point is.. what if most sub saharan africans looked like insert "extremely good looking, ai generated people"
So they would only get accepted if most of them had model tier looks?

Last edited:

View attachment 3189216
View attachment 3189217
View attachment 3189219

you just made them look more european jfl, some of them got light eyes

well no shit