If my legs are good at growing muscle does that mean my arms are too?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I'm on my feet 24/7 walking back and forth, climbing or jumping, for my job, and my legs have gotten fucking massive in only 6 months of doing this job, before they were fat and jiggly, now they look like they belong to a rugby player. I use my upper body quite a bit as well and have seen some muscle growth but not near as much as in my legs, should muscle grow equally everywhere if trained an equal amount?

I'm on my feet 24/7 walking back and forth, climbing or jumping, for my job, and my legs have gotten fucking massive in only 6 months of doing this job, before they were fat and jiggly, now they look like they belong to a rugby player. I use my upper body quite a bit as well and have seen some muscle growth but not near as much as in my legs, should muscle grow equally everywhere if trained an equal amount?
No doesn't mean shit. Legs are the biggest muscle group in your body. Some people have body parts that respond more to stimulus than other parts of their body. It's simple

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
how are your calves

those are the toughest for most people

No, legs require less stress to grow.

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
how are your calves

those are the toughest for most people
They got bigger as well, I beat the shit out of then on steel rails n shit all the time so the bone has prob grown too