If my logic is right, 2.5% minox if you double the daily dose is 5% minox, right?

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
If my logic is right, 2.5% minox if you double the daily dose is 5% minox, right?

Serious answers only

@Nims Already answered

• +1
Reactions: Nims
ITs 3.5% bro basic maths you have to account for concentration.
Crusoegifs science chemistry science experiment crusoe GIF

• +1
Reactions: bara and Deleted member 17244
ITs 3.5% bro basic maths you have to account for concentration.
Crusoegifs science chemistry science experiment crusoe GIF
Alr but how could I then make it so I apply 5% RU in 5% minox by stretching it out to 2ml daily dose of the combined mix. Because minox already requires you to apply 2ml daily and if I have 5% RU in a single milliliter then thats megadosing

Alr but how could I then make it so I apply 5% RU in 5% minox by stretching it out to 2ml daily dose of the combined mix. Because minox already requires you to apply 2ml daily and if I have 5% RU in a single milliliter then thats megadosing
I was joking btw you logic is fine.

I think.

Why dont you just buy 5% minox?
Nah I have 5% minox but I wanna make a mixture with 2.5% RU so the daily dose fits the 2ml a day thing I already have with minox so I wouldn't be megadosing RU lol. Its a 100ml minox bottle. Although it's 5% minox it does say apply twice a day so Im guessing within 2ml its 5%. Or would it be a RU megadose since Im applying 1ml 5% to the frontal crown and another 1ml 5% of Ru to the back part of the head, like the hair root or whatever?