If Nikocado got skinny without Ozempic in 7 months he mogs literally all of us with the 250lb loss

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
I know almost everyone is taking ozempic to lose weight, even low tier youtubers and streamers and that's the main accusation going around with current 'cado, but with pure willpower it is possible to lose 250lb in 7 months without ozempic.

Fuck idk, do you think he had the willpower? Or was just spamming ozempic?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: grungymallard97, MagaPutinism, FacialStructure404 and 18 others
Mogs me btw

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, nathan, greywind and 3 others
I think he just lost weight normally, don't be surprised, you don't actually needs meds, only willpower, mirin

• +1
Reactions: piec, Snowskinned, scrunchables and 10 others
I think he just lost weight normally, don't be surprised, you don't actually needs meds, only willpower, mirin
I need to lose just about maybe 30-40lb to reach his weight and for some reason this little amount of weight has been harder to lose than the 200+ pounds I lost years ago.

It's so fucking cooked. :feelswah:

Been stagnating for the entire time he lost all his weight. At least I haven't gained any weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, nathan, Pollorex and 4 others
He looks like a cancer patient now, mirin the weightloss tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, iloveboobs, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
That's a 2 years old video.

I need to lose just about maybe 30-40lb to reach his weight and for some reason this little amount of weight has been harder to lose than the 200+ pounds I lost years ago.

It's so fucking cooked. :feelswah:
it's harder because you are near your goal, so every little difference counts and it makes you think it's taking longer, keep on losing weight and you will be fine, you got this

it's the same concept as you are waiting for a movie to come out at 6 pm, so you feel every second passing

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
wtf omg

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
He sounds like Elliot Rodger in this

Some of these birds live extremely long lives, he either lied or replaced it.
The camera is bad, his voice changed and he seems younger. You fell into his trap

Ozempic is for normies, all these rich fags use mounjaro

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I know almost everyone is taking ozempic to lose weight, even low tier youtubers and streamers and that's the main accusation going around with current 'cado, but with pure willpower it is possible to lose 250lb in 7 months without ozempic.

Aside from eye area nothing special.

I heard he did it in 2 years and those videos were in advance

@mesocephalicmogger @dostoyevski :incel:

Image 16

next step is the gymmaxing & surgery arc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, rg1235, Mewton and 7 others
He's so pallid

defo not normally, niko is not pulling off a david goggins

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and BrendioEEE
Yeah he had a great transformation.

• +1
He used pre recorded videos,he would have started his weight loss journey way before he posted videos of him fat,this took him 18 months minimum,do you really think it was that hard for him to pre record like 10 videos and post them while he was losing weight?he barely posted I’m the last year

• +1
probably had his stomach stapled

I'm on the different spectrum of that. I can't gain weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Pollorex and Jova

his speech got me rambling

no way he lost 4kg a week nigga

• +1
His last videos were back produced so he started losing weight roughly 1 year ago

• +1
When you’re that fucking fat you need to actively consume such gross amounts of food, I don’t doubt he did lose that much that quick without help of drugs. It’s not the same as your average 150 pounder incel trying to lose 20 pounds, he could eat McDonald’s (reasonable meal for one) breakfast, lunch and dinner and have dessert every time as well and still lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Yet another abysmally low IQ thread from a retarded beaner faggot.
More news at 9.

He used pre recorded videos,he would have started his weight loss journey way before he posted videos of him fat,this took him 18 months minimum,do you really think it was that hard for him to pre record like 10 videos and post them while he was losing weight?he barely posted I’m the last year
I wonder how me managed the OnlyFans shit, did he prerecord that too? I wonder how that would work out especially with custom requests

Yet another abysmally low IQ thread from a retarded beaner faggot.
More news at 9.
Ew, an alt of someone obsessed with me and my ex and will never be white or good looking or 156 IQ like me, very sad and pathetic, repent to Christ, your white God and Lord and Savior for slandering and lying about me you wicked and vile demon.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and shekelmaxxer
Ew, an alt of someone obsessed with me and my ex and will never be white or good looking or 156 IQ like me, very sad and pathetic, repent to Christ, your white God and Lord and Savior for slandering and lying about me you wicked and vile demon.
STFU shameless greasy subhuman beaner faggot.

Just fucking kys already.

dhNTnmF.png
HP9gvbJ.jpg

jTWxAYs.jpg
XHZfq0b.jpg
ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rea and N1666
STFU shameless greasy subhuman beaner faggot.

Just fucking kys already.

dhNTnmF.png
HP9gvbJ.jpg

jTWxAYs.jpg
XHZfq0b.jpg
ezgif-com-optimize.gif
Holy you actually are mentally ill and obsessed with me, ready on the trigger with a folder dedicated to me on your harddrive actually pathetic that I live rent free in your mind, I think I might know which alt you are.

That's actually crazy, stay mad that you'll never have any success with good looking girls irl like me, you wont be as good looking as me, you'll never make as much money as me, you'll never be as white as a true 100% Aryan European like me, and you will have as high of an IQ of a Super Genius such as myself.

Keep crying for me and posting old pics of me buddy, you're not gonna fuck Tahlia by doing her dirty work by lying about me either you pathetic demonic worm.
Snapchat 30328395
Snapchat 1909150890

You are literally satanic, and of the devil, repent for your wicked lies, and accept your White God, Jesus Christ, into your heart you demonized vile creature, and accept that i'm just better than you and I always will mog you and be better than you, if you can do that, I will forgive you and you be in paradise with me, but if you don't do that, I look forward to seeing you under my feet burning in hell forever, while I mog you eternally. Your response?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, shekelmaxxer and cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: shekelmaxxer, wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
@wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @Esteban1997 do you think he is?
Keep setting up notifications for my posts, you're assisting someone demonic and involved with my ex btw even if you don't realize it, that mentally ill greycel is a permamogged locked in obsessed victim, meaning by proxy, you are doing dirty work for a woman, and thus you are a cuck, also I really don't care what some irrelevant low IQ never white subhumans unlike myself think either, DNA results don't lie, and if DNA results say i'm 100% European, and not only that, of higher stock than snowniggers, because of my superior Medaryan Pale DNA, no word even from than this buck broken you tagged including @wishIwasSalludon will ever be able to counter reality.

Keep crying that I mog entire phenotypes such as Snowniggers who on average look like this:

And simply by their lower IQ and lack of historical and cultural accomplishments, outside of their captain sweden tier pagan gay semen drinking rituals will never be of note outside of indians pretending they're the true white race.

• JFL
Reactions: shekelmaxxer
Keep setting up notifications for my posts, you're assisting someone demonic and involved with my ex btw, meaning by proxy, you are doing dirty work for a woman, and thus you are a cuck, also I really don't care what some irrelevant low IQ never white subhumans unlike myself think either, DNA results don't lie, and if DNA results say i'm 100% European, and not only that, of higher stock than snowniggers, because of my superior Medaryan Pale DNA, no word even from than this buck broken you tagged including @wishIwasSalludon will ever be able to counter reality.

Keep crying that I mog entire phenotypes such as Snowniggers who on average look like this:
View attachment 3194244
And simply by their lower IQ and lack of historical and cultural accomplishments, outside of their captain sweden tier pagan gay semen drinking rituals will never be of note outside of indians pretending they're the true white race.
View attachment 3194246
Dnr your schizo rants. @Entschuldigung SFcel mogs you anyways so stop coping with the larp.

• JFL
Reactions: shekelmaxxer
Name the larp cuck, reminder you attacked me first btw.
When did I attack you first? This is anti catholic propaganda you are the demon here for winning by lying on me and cursing out a holy man in vain