If nothing works for your acne, try this

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I have tried almost everything in the world to treat my acne, but nothing worked.

Moisturizers broke me out, supposedly because that moisture only promotes bacteria buildup instead of preventing acne.

Most facial cleansers didn't work because they dried out my skin.

Diet didn't work even the strictest of the strictest. Probiotics helped very little.

These experiments went on for around 2 years.

Then I decided to give adapalene a go. It took 3-4 months before it worked. But it worked. I still had to change my pillow case often and use a nice facial cleanser with salicylic acid. I also use a peel off mask every once in a while. But it was all worth it.

I encourage you to try this if everything else didn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Broski, metagross and Cidre enjoyer
See my thread tret is p good

I have tried almost everything in the world to treat my acne, but nothing worked.

Moisturizers broke me out, supposedly because that moisture only promotes bacteria buildup instead of preventing acne.

Diet didn't work even the strictest of the strictest. Probiotics helped very little.

Then I decided to give adapalene a go. It took 3-4 months before it worked. But it worked. I still had to change my pillow case often and use a nice facial cleanser with salicylic acid. I also use a peel off mask every once in a while. But it was all worth it.

Did you try accutane (isotretinoin)?

Agreed. But one thing you have to know with adapalene dries ur skin out like crazy so make sure to have either a cycle or only use it on acne ridden spots

@AlexBrown84