if someone can explain these contradictions in the qu'ran to me,I'll take my iman seriousely instead of having huge doubts

yandex99

yandex99

Master

these made me leave islam for a while,but I'm back but these contradictions haunt me.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
Islam is a false religion

It's one of the greatest evils of this world

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
tell that to the jews,native americans,moors.
I said don't not didn't

Show me how many Christians terrorist groups have attacked people and taken thousands of lives in the past few years

I said don't not didn't

Show me how many Christians terrorist groups have attacked people and taken thousands of lives in the past few years
Islamic war in 'minecraft'is defensive.it's against degenerates that try to impose death and misery on millions of children and bring in manifest fitna in muslim countries.the 'victims'are rarely innocent.but I'm glad christianity has been cucked unlike islam,hence why it's fastly disappearing into the dustbin of history while islam grows fast.

• JFL
Reactions: ilovetakis
Islamic war in 'minecraft'is defensive.it's against degenerates that try to impose death and misery on millions of children and bring in manifest fitna in muslim countries.the 'victims'are rarely innocent.but I'm glad christianity has been cucked unlike islam,hence why it's fastly disappearing into the dustbin of history while islam grows fast.
Wow what a retard

Almost none of the attacks on churches,malls,people, and even governments are in "defense"

They just want to blow shit up because they are criminals and their false God tells them to

satanism mogs

Wow what a retard

Almost none of the attacks on churches,malls,people, and even governments are in "defense"

They just want to blow shit up because they are criminals and their false God tells them to
in minecraft,jihad is against puppets of the jews,deceptive forces etc people that want to hinder shari'a or spread their ideologies and make degeneracy in muslim countries.

• JFL
Reactions: ilovetakis
in minecraft,jihad is against puppets of the jews,deceptive forces etc people that want to hinder shari'a or spread their ideologies and make degeneracy in muslim countries.
Whatever helps you sleep at night

Keep worshipping your "god"

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Keep worshipping your "god"
islam is pro-human.the jewish god is pro-jewish.biblical jihad is only for the benefit of am yisrael.christians support zionists etc

1 hour long

I am NOT watching all that
In Mark 4. I2 Jesus expresses the reason why he chose at a certain stage in his ministry to address at least a part of his audience in terms of parables: "so that they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not under- stand; lest they should turn again and be forgiven."!

islam is pro-human.the jewish god is pro-jewish.biblical jihad is only for the benefit of am yisrael.christians support zionists etc
I'm not arguing for Christianity I'm arguing against Islam

Islam has done irreversible damage to this world and you know it

I'm not arguing for Christianity I'm arguing against Islam

Islam has done irreversible damage to this world and you know it
no,it hasn't.islam is based.anti-imperialist etc

the biggest issue in the world are jews and white christians that support them.

no,it hasn't.islam is based.anti-imperialist etc

the biggest issue in the world are jews and white christians that support them.
Ok I'm not arguing with you any further

Islam is the opposite of based

What the fuck is wrong with you Muslims
moral virtue is decided by God alone.not man's whims and feelings.that is the difference between islam and secularism and even cucked forms of christianity.I actually respect those christian nationalists that don't budge to secularism and feminism.

Just read the Quran in a language you understand and you will quickly realize it's a bunch of nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back