if sun theory was legit why construction workers skinmog officecucks 90% of times??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
average officecuck
focused_178411440-stock-photo-male-office-worker-working-laptop.jpg

pale, melted fat pads, eye bags, unhealthy

average construction chad
confident-architect-standing-at-construction-site-picture-id552721633

sky high elastin level, dimorphic dark skin, good under eye support, good fat pads, good healthy body

also keep in mind the construction worker is also way older than the office cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17311 and 15 others
i see 40-50 year old alcoholics are looked down by normies
but most of these fucks have good skulls and nice bones, i caught myself mirin how this homeless nigga had ramirez tier zygos

id rather be an homeless dirty old high t punk rather than this muh contributing to society soy office worker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BearBoy, Deleted member 18244 and 18 others
being pale is such a feminine low t trait tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gigacopecel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18244 and 7 others
i see 40-50 year old alcoholics are looked down by normies
but most of these fucks have good skulls and nice bones, i caught myself mirin how this homeless nigga had ramirez tier zygos

id rather be an homeless dirty old high t punk rather than this muh contributing to society soy office worker
it has nothing to do with their lifestyle, rather their age.

good point, Bull.

Maybe where you live :feelswhat:

good point, Bull.
as always. ppl here planning the most crazy surgeries when they just need to play sports outside, possibly from a young age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigacopecel, Deleted member 7580 and gamma
Office cucks have skyhigh levels of cortisol and are mentally stressed to death. Working overtime for a 0.25 cent pay raise

Meanwhile construction Chads get T boost, muscle gains, more bone density, and are being payed to exercise while officecuck gets paid to LDAR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing, Prettyboy and 7 others
I worked in construction and all rebar, formwork people look 20 years older than their actual age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Constantin Denis, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
I worked in construction and all rebar, formwork people look 20 years older than their actual age.
was it because of skin or bloat and bald tbh?? look at football players also. hours and hours spent playing under the sun and they all look flawless

was it because of skin or bloat and bald tbh?? look at football players also. hours and hours spent playing under the sun and they all look flawless
Their skin is like leather, they have insane pigmentation on their skin. They work 8-10 hours under the sun every day, football players train max 2-3 hours and mostly in the morning or late afternoon.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Their skin is like leather, they have insane pigmentation on their skin. They work 8-10 hours under the sun every day, football players train max 2-3 hours and mostly in the morning or late afternoon.
then why my skin always look better after a good day out?? i just refuse to believe in sun theory. that's some bullshit jewish propaganda to keep you pale and weak

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
I noticed that homeless ppl have more dominant faces with strong bones unlike your typical average middle class cuck

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member
then why my skin always look better after a good day out?? i just refuse to believe in sun theory. that's some bullshit jewish propaganda to keep you pale and weak
I don't know but I have seen with my own eyes how the sun damages your skin.

average officecuck
focused_178411440-stock-photo-male-office-worker-working-laptop.jpg

pale, melted fat pads, eye bags, unhealthy

average construction chad
confident-architect-standing-at-construction-site-picture-id552721633

sky high elastin level, dimorphic dark skin, good under eye support, good fat pads, good healthy body

also keep in mind the construction worker is also way older than the office cuck

Dark skin is female dimorphic in the white race. Among white people, it's women who are darker than men. And this is caused by estrogen.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member
I don't know but I have seen with my own eyes how the sun damages your skin.
what if you happened just to be with ppl with bad genetics? you could say the same for the majority of office cucks. this sun thing literally has never been proved by true science. you can only find articles on some jewish website

being pale is such a feminine low t trait tbh

Fucking cope.

Dsrk only looks good on women, and pale skin = low estrogen in women.

Dark skin = high E femininity.

The darks are feminine and have been repeatedly colonized and beaten by the light men. It's the law of the universe.

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

Link to study:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Dude took stock images to prove something
there are studies with tens or hundreds of people which show people who are more exposed to the sun look older and more wrinkly

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and stevielake
what if you happened just to be with ppl with bad genetics? you could say the same for the majority of office cucks. this sun thing literally has never been proved by true science. you can only find articles on some jewish website

:forcedsmile:

Blames Jews for reality.

It's not genetics, it's simple chemistry. Sunlight is a powerful oxidizer, like bleach or hydrogen peroxide fumes. If you expose organic material to it, it will degrade.

You can try this by yourself by leaving some wood or leather in direct sunlight. In about six months it should be effectively destroyed from oxidation.

Your genes can't protect you from oxidation. They just get damaged by it (along with your skin).

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
The anti-science mentality that has conquered the West in the last ten years must be destroyed.

Our Heritage has been desecrated by single moms and weak teachers who are afraid to beat kids. The West's sole singular gift to humanity has been abandoned by its children, out of feminine rage against the truth. I remember the days when white people once appreciated scientific information and welcomed it, rather than blaming it on Jews.

It starts in childhood, so we have to nip it in the bud. If you're a scientist like me, get out there and whip a Christian boy's ass. It'll put the fear of science in to him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Fucking cope.

Dsrk only looks good on women, and pale skin = low estrogen in women.

Dark skin = high E femininity.

The darks are feminine and have been repeatedly colonized and beaten by the light men. It's the law of the universe.

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

Link to study:

Blames Jews for reality.

It's not genetics, it's simple chemistry. Sunlight is a powerful oxidizer, like bleach or hydrogen peroxide fumes. If you expose organic material to it, it will degrade.

You can try this by yourself by leaving some wood or leather in direct sunlight. In about six months it should be effectively destroyed from oxidation.

Your genes can't protect you from oxidation. They just get damaged by it (along with your skin).
The anti-science mentality that has conquered the West in the last ten years must be destroyed.

Our Heritage has been desecrated by single moms and weak teachers who are afraid to beat kids. The West's sole singular gift to humanity has been abandoned by its children, out of feminine rage against the truth. I remember the days when white people once appreciated scientific information and welcomed it, rather than blaming it on Jews.

It starts in childhood, so we have to nip it in the bud. If you're a scientist like me, get out there and whip a Christian boy's ass. It'll put the fear of science in to him.
:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, BearBoy, Eduardo DOV and 2 others

Blames Jews for reality.

skin is not metal you low iq aspie
don't care, keep crying for tanned chads
C2dd0523c178df22b7a78d82c6657d85

i'm curious of see what you ppl will look like at 40 after thinking not exposing yourself at the sun would have given you infinite youth :lul::lul:
Dude took stock images to prove something
there are studies with tens or hundreds of people which show people who are more exposed to the sun look older and more wrinkly
lol, totally not biased bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
6246aa5328a9694b098de71f6e.jpg

this dude literally said he never ever wore sunscreen or even other skincare products
he most likely spent most of his life rotting in the sun

View attachment 1672825

i'm curious of see what you ppl will look like at 40 after thinking not exposing yourself at the sun would have given you infinite youth :lul::lul:

Who said anything about metal?

I said organic material. Wood, leather, horn, plastic, hair, you name it. Take any of that stuff and put it in sunlight, it will be destroyed.

6246aa5328a9694b098de71f6e.jpg

this dude literally said he never ever wore sunscreen or even other skincare products
he most likely spent most of his life rotting in the sun

Highly doubtful, unless he only spent 5 minutes a day outside.

An Asian would be way darker than that if he spent all day outside. Google Chinese manual laborer.

Highly doubtful, unless he only spent 5 minutes a day outside.

An Asian would be way darker than that if he spent all day outside. Google Chinese manual laborer.
no. they just took ppl with bad genetics and said they looked like that because of sun damage :lul::lul::lul:

What a shitty thread

View attachment 1672825

His skin looks like shit tho.

no. they just took ppl with bad genetics and said they looked like that because of sun damage :lul::lul::lul:

Genetics can't protect you from oxidation. There's no genetic resistance to oxidizers. You might as well blame genetics for people who didn't survive gunshot wounds to the head, or being locked in a closet filled with mustard gas.

Genetics can't protect you from oxidation. There's no genetic resistance to oxidizers. You might as well blame genetics for people who didn't survive gunshot wounds to the head, or being locked in a closet filled with mustard gas.
put apples in the sun and nothing will happen . we are just like plants not like non organic materials

His skin looks like shit tho.
average officecuck isn't any better at that age with the difference of melted fat pads no glow no undereye support and no muscles because they're deprived from true vitamin d

fuck this shit tbh

brad pitt brad pitt brad pitt

if your skin cant get some tan and dont fuck you, you have shit genetics anyway, so you shouldnt even bother with this looksmaxing thing

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel and the BULL
average officecuck isn't any better at that age with the difference of melted fat pads no glow no undereye support and no muscles because they're deprived from true vitamin d
Because they didn't have fat pads, orbital rims, or muscle in the first place. Just take your vit d and use your sun screen don't be a retard.

Probably because they are stressed and nutrient nutrient deficient + sleep deprived

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Because they didn't have fat pads, orbital rims, or muscle in the first place. Just take your vit d and use your sun screen don't be a retard.
i trust more my own experience tbh
vit d synthesis can't happen without the sun. supplements are always cope
i used to put sunscreen last year for a week and i legit felt pathetic. shit just melts on your face when you're moving a little bit. just don't stay still like a retard. the wind will naturally protect you

i trust more my own experience tbh
vit d synthesis can't happen without the sun. supplements are always cope
i used to put sunscreen last year for a week and i legit felt pathetic. shit just melts on your face when you're moving a little bit. just don't stay still like a retard. the wind will naturally protect you

Vitamin D is a meme and a cope. More delusion from this retard that wind (N oxidizer) can protect him.

Can we safely assume that these retards have some kind of weird addiction to oxidization? It makes perfect sense from a spiritual standpoint (they were born to self destruct) but it doesn't medically speaking.

fuck this shit tbh

brad pitt brad pitt brad pitt

if your skin cant get some tan and dont fuck you, you have shit genetics anyway, so you shouldnt even bother with this looksmaxing thing

Spotted the low class incel subhuman.

Imagine what your ancestors are going to do to you in the afterlife after you called light skin bad genetics.

Look what they did to your dark skin ancestors. That's coming for you.

Vitamin D is a meme and a cope. More delusion from this retard that wind (N oxidizer) can protect him.

Can we safely assume that these retards have some kind of weird addiction to oxidization? It makes perfect sense from a spiritual standpoint (they were born to self destruct) but it doesn't medically speaking.
Schermata-2020-06-19-alle-14.52.06.jpg

why this dude who spent his life sunbathing and fucking stacies has barely aged skin wise?? maybe because it's all about genetics + lifestyle?? keep escaping from the sun like a vampire jfl

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Schermata-2020-06-19-alle-14.52.06.jpg

why this dude who spent his life sunbathing and fucking stacies has barely aged skin wise?? maybe because it's all about genetics + lifestyle?? keep escaping from the sun like a vampire jfl

You can't tell how much that guy has aged because it's a shitty low resolution photo. Get a high resolution closeup of his face, I guarantee you his skin will look like a piece of 80 grit sandpaper.

Also, he looks terrible. He looks like he's been burnt like a pizza crust.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
There is no way that bum fucked a stacy in his life. He probably gets kicked out of the mall for being mistaken for a homeless person.

you need sun, it's about balance. construction works are in the sun all day but a lot of them have veils they wear on their helmet or long sleeves work shirts.

meanwhile office cucks never have any time to go out, maybe during lunch, but they have to wear their stupid work shirts and suits

You can't tell how much that guy has aged because it's a shitty low resolution photo. Get a high resolution closeup of his face, I guarantee you his skin will look like a piece of 80 grit sandpaper.

Also, he looks terrible. He looks like he's been burnt like a pizza crust.
MICHELE-MORRONE-rotated.jpg

keep fucking coping incel :lul::lul::lul: sun forever

Spotted the low class incel subhuman.

Imagine what your ancestors are going to do to you in the afterlife after you called light skin bad genetics.

Look what they did to your dark skin ancestors. That's coming for you.
what? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

What I said is that you shouldnt bother with takin some sun and putting sunscreen on your face everyday even like looksmaxxers do, and not avoinding it like a soyboycuck
I also once watched a video of a irish with a shit skin, he started eating a lot of foods with beta caroten and his skin improved a lot

Anyway I'm med/roman superior being with a kind orange skin