if sun theory was legit why construction workers skinmog officecucks 90% of times??

Schermata-2020-06-19-alle-14.52.06.jpg

why this dude who spent his life sunbathing and fucking stacies has barely aged skin wise?? maybe because it's all about genetics + lifestyle?? keep escaping from the sun like a vampire jfl
Morrone is only 31 and probably even younger in this pic so the damage cause by the sun won't be as important as someone who is 50
And how can you know he spent his life sunbathing
Have you asked him

what? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

What I said is that you shouldnt bother with takin some sun and putting sunscreen on your face everyday even like looksmaxxers do, and not avoinding it like a soyboycuck
I also once watched a video of a irish with a shit skin, he started eating a lot of foods with beta caroten and his skin improved a lot

View attachment 1672869

Anyway I'm med/roman superior being with a kind orange skin

>shit skin
>pale

Pick one, darkie cuck. Men from the ruling class are white.

Morrone is only 31 and probably even younger in this pic so the damage cause by the sun won't be as important as someone who is 50
And how can you know he spent his life sunbathing
Have you asked him
i mean just look at his tan.
another example of older tanned man who likes sunbathing
joe-manganiello-shirtless-people-07182014-lead1-600x450.jpg

no sun has to be the most retarded cope ever. jfl if you avoid it or even walk around with sunscreen to prevent agepill by 1 year while being a pale cuck in your prime

MICHELE-MORRONE-rotated.jpg

keep fucking coping incel :lul::lul::lul: sun forever

Is this a joke? Look at his forehead. It looks like sandpaper. He looks mangey. You don't have good eyes or attention to detail. This dude is dirty.

i mean just look at his tan.
another example of older tanned man who likes sunbathing
joe-manganiello-shirtless-people-07182014-lead1-600x450.jpg

no sun has to be the most retarded cope ever. jfl if you avoid it or even walk around with sunscreen to prevent agepill by 1 year while being a pale cuck in your prime

Another potato-quality photo taken from 4 meters away. Up close high resolution will reveal sandpaper.

Another potato-quality photo taken from 4 meters away. Up close high resolution will reveal sandpaper.

look at the people itt. all wore sunscreen religiously since teenage years. some look old some don't. GENETICS
@Eduardo DOV
when will those mf learn

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

look at the people itt. all wore sunscreen religiously since teenage years. some look old some don't. GENETICS
@Eduardo DOV
when will those mf learn
only thing that seems reasonable to me is that if you take a shit ton of sun frequently, or if you BURN your skin frequently, you'll damage it overtime, especially if you're white, but if not the effect is minimal and a tan is good and looks good, my skin gets orange and I like it

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
other factors are much more important, like genetics(which include bones) and stress

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

I'm glad you posted this because it reaffirms what I've always believed about certain facial traits being easy to spot as either high E or low E.
When I see guys on here thirsting over low E facial trait girls just because they are instagrammaxed and dress slutty it baffles me
High E face is literally everything

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
Excessive unprotected sun exposure will lead to skin aging but then again so will stress, poor sleep quality, suboptimal diet, drinking, smoking, bad genetics etc. As with everything, genetics will play the biggest role. Some guys will do everything right and age like shit while a chain smoking, sun loving, alcoholic who allegedly battles with depression looks better at nearly 60 than a lot of twentysomethings.
Brad Pitt New Interview 1

Life is truly unfair.

Excessive unprotected sun exposure will lead to skin aging but then again so will stress, poor sleep quality, suboptimal diet, drinking, smoking, bad genetics etc. As with everything, genetics will play the biggest role. Some guys will do everything right and age like shit while a chain smoking, sun loving, alcoholic who allegedly battles with depression looks better at nearly 60 than a lot of twentysomethings.
View attachment 1672948
Life is truly unfair.
tumblr_llr8pqohTr1qbry4c.png

I'm glad you posted this because it reaffirms what I've always believed about certain facial traits being easy to spot as either high E or low E.
When I see guys on here thirsting over low E facial trait girls just because they are instagrammaxed and dress slutty it baffles me
High E face is literally everything

When I saw this chick on Instagram, I was immediately reminded of the high E girl from the composite faces @Detona posted in this thread among many others:

Her body shape should also be shown to coping fat chicks who try to claim they're "curvy" too:

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Good thread , sun is life. JFL at the shut in office soycuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL is you still fall for anti sun jewish propaganda in 2022. Sun exposure makes you a high T beast full of life and vigour, this has been known for thousands of years even the greeks used to train naked out in the sun to increase test.

Keep writing paragraphs about the next jewish goo you're going to smear all over your face, goy :lul::lul::lul:

Highly doubtful, unless he only spent 5 minutes a day outside.

An Asian would be way darker than that if he spent all day outside. Google Chinese manual laborer.

his face and body are same color :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Good thread , sun is life. JFL at the shut in office soycuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL is you still fall for anti sun jewish propaganda in 2022. Sun exposure makes you a high T beast full of life and vigour, this has been known for thousands of years even the greeks used to train naked out in the sun to increase test.

Keep writing paragraphs about the next jewish goo you're going to smear all over your face, goy :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1673051

"Praise the sun" then they got robbed for eternity by the moon worshipping Turks and are now dominated and owned by the Germans as they fail to reproduce.

Looks pale af for Chinese, clearly not tanned.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Looks pale af for Chinese, clearly not tanned.
for a chinese? wtf, chineses are yellow or white, its not common to be dark like him

and watever, there are tons of pics of him under the sun
he takes sun, thats the point

for a chinese? wtf, chineses are yellow or white, its not common to be dark like him

and watever, there are tons of pics of him under the sun
he takes sun, thats the point

You don't know shit. Chinese aren't "yellow or white" and if they tan they damn sure don't look like that guy.

This is what tan Chinese look like

construction-site-worker-luchao-harbour-city-AR45M8.jpg

chinese-worker-using-his-moblie-phone-in-a-construction-site-in-shanghai-BFRG32.jpg

Damn nearly South Indian.

Last edited: