If the girl you're fucking closes her eyes while you're Railing her

P

PastillaNegra

Bronze
It means she's imagining someone hotter and taller than you fucking her instead of your ugly ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, BigLooks22, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue, BigLooks22, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
And? Who gives a fuck just fuck the whore and leave.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Mr. President, user123456 and 4 others
If youre fucking her its a win

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue, user123456 and aleksander
cool. still hit tho

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue, lebronjames23, aleksander and 1 other person
I close my eyes too and imagine its jordan barrett so win/win

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lebesgue, Deleted member 21297, BigLooks22 and 3 others
thats me you dumbfuck
holy fuck man this is actually insane. why would you use such and ugly picture of yourself as a pfp? how do you even manage to be that skinnyfat in the first place

yeah your frail curry ass totally mogs me 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 :ROFLMAO:
3979585 20240219 233652
3979585 20240219 233652

you thought you ate curry by posting that image? lol rope :lul::lul::lul:
you should rope you look like shrek nigga. I'm whiter than you'll ever be. My brahmin genes mog you. When hitler was talking about the aryans he meant us.

you should rope you look like shrek nigga. I'm whiter than you'll ever be. My brahmin genes mog you. When hitler was talking about the aryans he meant us.
cope hare krishna return to brahman before i suck you of your kundalini powers and curry

cool. still hit tho

real, and even then op clearly doesnt have sex, no girl keeps her eyes open the whole time if ur actually fucking them right lmao

2024 userbase have high estrogen, please be nice to them in the future.

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
It means she's imagining someone hotter and taller than you fucking her instead of your ugly ass
Means you never had sex, you maintain eye contact in missionary sometimes but that shit’s boring I’d rather focus on playing with her tits, kiss her or sometimes you just bury you face in the pillow next to her to really focus, press your body on top of her and go as deep as you can. You also have to switch your thrust rhythm and have good variety.

Honestly sex is a multitasking nightmare and a chore if the girl you’re with doesn’t know what to do since you’ll be doing all the work and even then your hand feels 10x better and it’s much less work.

Incels raving about muh slaying don’t realize they’re putting sex on a pedestal cause they’ve never had it and think it’s the end all be all.

The best orgasms you’ll ever have will be from jerking off cause women are shit at sex and their vaginas don’t feel as good as your hand.

Last edited:
Means you never had sex, you maintain eye contact in missionary sometimes but that shit’s boring I’d rather focus on playing with her tits, kiss her or sometimes you just bury you face in the pillow next to her to really focus, press your body on top of her and go as deep as you can. You also have to switch your thrust rhythm and have good variety.

Honestly sex is a multitasking nightmare and a chore if the girl you’re with doesn’t know what to do since you’ll be doing all the work and even then your hand feels 10x better and it’s much less work.

Incels raving about muh slaying don’t realize they’re putting sex on a pedestal cause they’ve never had it and think it’s the end all be all.

The best orgasms you’ll ever have will be from jerking off cause women are shit at sex and their vaginas don’t feel as good as your hand.
meh maybe if ur just hooking up but the best orgasms i’ve had were in LTRs

People will be like "just fuck and leave bro" but it would probably turn you off realising she's thinking of someone else. At least normies aren't aware of the fact.