if this world is so beautiful why people commit suicide, get tortured, feel pain, suffer, wars, crime, hate, racism, discrimination, antisemitism etc?

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
bullying etc

why have there been so many wars, including world wars, holocaust, terror attacks, inceldom, poverty

but i thought this world is beautiful?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR, cooldude1231 and ElTruecel
@paladincel_
@deadstock
@LancasteR
@cooldude1231
@TheLookInYourEyes
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and cooldude1231
gotta stand up to reality: life is a scam, everything is impossible, it would be better if all humans perished

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
forgot to mention the many illnesses/poor health you also get

isnt life beautiful?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and cooldude1231
no one says that the world is solely and exclusively beautiful
the world is so beautiful that only 1% of humans worldwide are millionaires.

what a wonderful system.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shikataganai and ElTruecel
the world is so beautiful that only 1% of humans worldwide are millionaires.

what a wonderful system.
its human nature that the world is "unfair" and it will always be

its human nature that the world is "unfair" and it will always be
its not only human nature

with animals its the same:

is it fair that a lion kills the gazelle?

no, but he is forced to or he will perish due to hunger

what an evil system.

nature is a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: spark, cooldude1231 and shikataganai
i hate when christcucks whittle the idea down to "if god real y bad thing happen????"
mane i can somewhat get behind the "its humans being evil" cope and dismiss wars, shootings, murders, rapes, etc. but what about innate stuff? kids born with life threatening or vegetable non existant QoL tier disabilities at birth, purely due to genetics. is that also due to the "evil of man?" :lul:

at this point the only thing keeping me open to the idea of christianity is the prevalence of satanic ritual abuse among the elite. though it could just be cope tbh, these rich niggas are already so out of touch they wouldnt be beyond doing crazy ritual shit and thinking it helps to maintain their wealth and status

Last edited:
MVPajeet, you don't understand that you are a complete subhuman. People smell weakness in every bone of your body, you have no reason to ask me this. You've been bullied and considered a lolcow on every forum, in school, in prison, even in the mental ward you're the weirdo outcast who other inmates laugh at for lacking social skills and coherence.

Name one thing that is truly impossible for others, that isn't just your failed, crippled ego trying to cope. You are incurable, you wish you were basically just about anyone else, but you're not, you're stuck being you.

To "rebel" against every single aspect of this world's inherent inequality is to betray a baseline idea that the world was always meant to be in some way utopic.

Why even resort to justice at all? It's not abstracted from the world.

Low T trait. Next. :feelskek:

MVPajeet, you don't understand that you are a complete subhuman. People smell weakness in every bone of your body, you have no reason to ask me this. You've been bullied and considered a lolcow on every forum, in school, in prison, even in the mental ward you're the weirdo outcast who other inmates laugh at for lacking social skills and coherence.

Name one thing that is truly impossible for others, that isn't just your failed, crippled ego trying to cope. You are incurable, you wish you were basically just about anyone else, but you're not, you're stuck being you.

for fun

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
tag me next time you make threads like these, I fw them brothee:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Because life is far from being beautiful, the average joe, a poor and ugly individual, lives a life that is closer to the homeless individual that he ignores when walking on the streets, than to the rich and good looking chad, who is the only type of man that lives life to the fullest; the only type of man that can say: "wow, life sure is beautiful."

It's so that we can overcome and grow from it spiritually in the process. Lol no it's terrible and the world should be exterminated. A lot of innocent people suffer and die so obviously it serves no purpose.