If u natural and fell for bulking meme its over

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
You fuck yourself up by bulking with 1000+ kcal surplus while natural.

There is no point in bulking if ur not on juice/sarms

Dont bulk unless u wanna look like a bloated piss of shit. Ex.
FCvqKbk

Prolly sum of u gonna say to bulk to x weight and then cut after. If u cut weight u gonna lose muscles anyway and gonna fuck ur fat distribution on face and still gonna look bloat so waste of fucking time

If ur a noob i say u need like 6 months of natural lifting on a begginer program to use ur noob gainz useful and teach urself about workout/nutrition etc. But if u have 1+ yrs in gym and u still bulking ur a fucking retard. Just get on damn juice

Otherwise
8KlOJLX

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DoII, Deleted member 31942, Highrise and 5 others
What bodyfat% would you consider fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, retard, Deleted member 1680 and 9 others
if you don't see abs = fat
if you see abs = not fat

Do you mean visible untrained abs?

Because I can't see mine but I also never trained them. Does that still mean i'm fat?

View attachment 431328

Prolly sum of u gonna say to bulk to x weight and then cut after. If u cut weight u gonna lose muscles anyway and gonna fuck ur fat distribution on face and still gonna look bloat so waste of fucking time

If ur a noob i say u need like 6 months of natural lifting on a begginer program to use ur noob gainz useful and teach urself about workout/nutrition etc. But if u have 1+ yrs in gym and u still bulking ur a fucking retard. Just get on damn juice

Otherwise
View attachment 431337
Just do caloric maintaince theory

Anyone over 18% needs to cut. I'd say best way is to waterfast and then get on a keto diet with enough protein and keep calories as low as poss
And if u wanna get the big intimidating look get urself on roids and then u can bulk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3795
I’ve never been the same after bulking. Even after my cut, my boyish looks are gone forever. Fuck all bodybuilding red pill Fake alpha people on the Internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dodevu, TheDragon, Highrise and 8 others
personally i wouldnt go above 12
15+ is fat according to this site imo

for normies id say 25+ is legit fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
I’ve never been the same after bulking. Even after my cut, my boyish looks are gone forever. Fuck all bodybuilding red pill Fake alpha people on the Internet
Try to waterfast bro like 3 days. Its brutal but worth it.

This is what im trying to tell to anyone. Bulking can fuck u up i fell for it too at beggining. Ate like 5k kcal a day and i fucked my fat distribution up

Jfl at bulking
Kka2xWg

2AndR3M

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureZenith, Deleted member 31942, EzioGrezzo and 6 others

This is what im trying to tell to anyone. Bulking can fuck u up i fell for it too at beggining. Ate like 5k kcal a day and i fucked my fat distribution up

Jfl at bulking
View attachment 431358
View attachment 431363
well he took it to the extreme tbh. He doesn't have a face worth keeping lean so tbh he probably made a good decision just ogremaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162

Jfl at bulking
View attachment 431358
View attachment 431363
Did the same shit, ate 5000 cals a day, shot up from 170 to 200, back down at 175 but it will never be the same. Biggest looksmin you can ever do. I wanna bash the skull in of all the youtubers and forum posts and shit of people that say bulking was a good idea

This guy gained 14kg in 3months...completely retarded like most faggots here

He should have gained 1 kg per month and would ve reached a good physique after cutting. But who am I telling this 99% on here are absolutely retarded
The way he looks he doesn’t train right or at all...what is he doing CrossFit or bodyweight exercises 😂

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 6475
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Baldingman1998, bladeeout and 1 other person
We need to stop posting content that is blatantly false.

Arguably worse than shit-posting.

@BigBiceps

I think the post was well-intentioned. Bulking too fast and dirty bulks are not good

Lean bulking, where you eat a healthy diet at around a surplus of 500 calories a day is fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
We need to stop posting content that is blatantly false.

Arguably worse than shit-posting.

@BigBiceps

I think the post was well-intentioned. Bulking too fast and dirty bulks are not good

Lean bulking, where you eat a healthy diet at around a surplus of 500 calories a day is fine.
more like 200. 500 a day - 3500 a week means gaining a pound a week. no natural is close to capable of gaining 52lb of muscle or even 25, even in their first year. and u get diminishing returns after the first year.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and IndianJock
True. i've gained 25kg in 3 months. with 10-20% muscle you gain much more fat, which is extremely hard to cut without losing the same amount of muscle and is hindering your future muscle building due to estrogen increase

What if you're an ectomorph?

What if you're an ectomorph?
If ur pure ecto without skinny-fat then u can consider lucky but get urself on juice asap and bulk on it to reach ur full potential

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Its fucking retarded as a natty

I fell for it hard when I started lifting at 20. Back then there was hardly and good gymcel advice online and Starting Strength / GOMAD was shilled everywhere.

I literally went from 75kg lean, to 92kg completely bloated in 6 months and although I got strong as shit in gymcel terms I lost all my fitness and athleticism and my face transformed into a puffy potato. I had the shits all the time from drinking milk constantly and my hot 18yo gf even broke up with me lmao.

I finally woke up and cut hard over the summer and basically ended up a slightly fatter, slightly stronger version of my former self. It's a joke.

Just eat a tiny bit over maintenance and work your ass off in the gym for the best results, 'bulking' is pointless as a natty and fucks your looks

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 7313

View attachment 431328

Otherwise
View attachment 431337
Bump